Sign in to follow this  
Death Watch Beatle

Patty Andrews

Guest Guest

Patty Andrews being the last of the Andrews sisters to die reminds me that Zsa Zsa Gabor is the last of the Gabor sisters.Sometimes deaths happen in bunches so I wouldnt be surprised if ZZ were to go any day now.Also after such a long run of male deaths maybe we're due a spate of female deaths...

are any of The Beverley Sisters still knocking about????

Seems they are, google is your friend.

I always thought they were Northern twats but the fountain of knowledge that is wikipedia says theyre Cockney gits

All three apparantley Joy (b 1924) and Teddie & Babs (b 1927).

Which to choose, which to choose.........?

always sad when a twin dies

The headline on the website is Patty Andrews in the mood for another deathlist success - the same could be used for Bernie Nolan.......?!??!

The headline on the website is Patty Andrews in the mood for another deathlist success - the same could be used for Bernie Nolan.......?!??!

Bernie Nolan would be in the mood for dying as well as dancing and romancing

Guest Tobias

Surprised she died this year considering you guys picked her.

Guest Guest

Ha ha.Very true.It's  not been the best few years for deathlist  that's true lol. 10 is a pretty good figure to end the year on by recent standards though, and we did get 2 of thebiggest names in modern history Mandela and Thatcher. I'm sure 2014 will be a bountiful year !

Ha ha.Very true.It's not been the best few years for deathlist that's true lol. 10 is a pretty good figure to end the year on by recent standards though, and we did get 2 of thebiggest names in modern history Mandela and Thatcher. I'm sure 2014 will be a bountiful year !

Well, aside from 2010 and 2011, I actually think that the Deathlist is much more successful nowadays compared to the 80s and 90s.

2agmfyu.jpg

• Like 1

Ha ha.Very true.It's not been the best few years for deathlist that's true lol. 10 is a pretty good figure to end the year on by recent standards though, and we did get 2 of thebiggest names in modern history Mandela and Thatcher. I'm sure 2014 will be a bountiful year !

Well, aside from 2010 and 2011, I actually think that the Deathlist is much more successful nowadays compared to the 80s and 90s.

Nice graph, did you make that?

Nice graph, did you make that?

Yep. Thanks, Zorders. :)