DevonDeathTrip

Aretha Franklin

I never thought I'd see the day when Aretha Franklin weighed less than Christina Aguilera. I'm calling shenanigans on these claims that she hasn't got pancreatic cancer, she's like the black Patrick Swayze up out there.

Anyone catch this Grammy's tribute to her? Her tits are lower than Emma Stone's voice these days.

...And was she given her tribute before or after she denied her cancer? This could be key info... :(

Talking of the Grammies, this chick was talking even more gibberish than your average entertainment reporter.

Though I suppose Jo Whiley gets away with it every day.

I agree with every word she said. Come to think of it she could have sung quite happily alongside Dylan here at about 5 mins 30secs.

Talking of the Grammies, this chick was talking even more gibberish than your average entertainment reporter.

Though I suppose Jo Whiley gets away with it every day.

It was, according to her physician, a 'complex migraine'.

Not sure about Jo Whiney though.

Franklin to give her first interview since surgery next week. She's not well enough to go down to the studio to do it, but the best thing here is the interviewers claims that Franklin is one of her three dream subjects, "along with Michelle Obama and Fergie". I dunno if it's worse if she means the toe-sucking simpleton or the piss-stained Black Eyed Pea.

Franklin to give her first interview since surgery next week. She's not well enough to go down to the studio to do it, but the best thing here is the interviewers claims that Franklin is one of her three dream subjects, "along with Michelle Obama and Fergie". I dunno if it's worse if she means the toe-sucking simpleton or the piss-stained Black Eyed Pea.

Or Sir Alex?

Guest Guest

Folks on the TMZ article are suggesting it was gastric bypass surgery, which would rather take the wind out of the weight loss....

Well, whatever the problem is, she's starting to look like a wasted pick. At least I didn't pick Michael Douglas...

Well, whatever the problem is, she's starting to look like a wasted pick. At least I didn't pick Michael Douglas...

:) I misunderstood you there Bert! I was trying to picture what someone looking like a "wasted pick" looks like, then I realised what you meant!

Apparently her 75lb weightloss in two months wasn't cancer or a gastric bypass, but rather "cutting out fatty foods". Fuck this yatch, seriously.

If she has had some minor surgery, I'll take a punt on it having been a hysterectomy on the grounds she does not want to discuss it publicly. Now I'm no expert on these matters but I would think, even if it were a total whip out job the "chunks" would weigh no more than 5 to 10 lbs... So where was the other 65 to 70 lbs lost from?

I'm baffled... I think Monoclinic needs to put forward a view.

Apparently her 75lb weightloss in two months wasn't cancer or a gastric bypass, but rather "cutting out fatty foods". Fuck this yatch, seriously.

If she has had some minor surgery, I'll take a punt on it having been a hysterectomy on the grounds she does not want to discuss it publicly. Now I'm no expert on these matters but I would think, even if it were a total whip out job the "chunks" would weigh no more than 5 to 10 lbs... So where was the other 65 to 70 lbs lost from?

She could have miscarried quadruplets very late on............. ;)

Didn't she break a plate of ribs getting out of the bath a few months ago?

Didn't she break a plate of ribs getting out of the bath a few months ago?

what you get for eating dinner in the bath ;)

Only just noticed this article from the Mail about her birthday party, apparently Tito Puente came back from the dead to perform at it, which was nice of him.

Only just noticed this article from the Mail about her birthday party, apparently Tito Puente came back from the dead to perform at it, which was nice of him.

Highly nice of him. Would have thought the editor would have noticed that it should have been Tito Puente Jr.

Things are looking up for Aretha, she just got engaged

Guest Guest

thank God she was taken off the list then

I was going to have her as one of my outsiders but went for Fats Domino instaed.

Things are looking up for Aretha, she just got engaged

The wedding's off. No mention of any health problems though.