Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

No, I've been begging you to commit suicide.

Why can't you read?

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Dr. Zorders. View it anyway?

Nah.

It's probably another request to be my bitch. Especially since he follows me everywhere on here.

• Like 2

I'm really sorry. Can you unban my IP?

Yes I can.

• Like 1

Yes I can.

Thanks. You're a really nice person and I'm a slight unhinged muppet, I apologise to everyone for my previous actions.

Wb Deathray, Hare's pool back on!

Will update this week for both this year and last year, probably by Sunday.

Yes I can.
Thanks. You're a really nice person and I'm a slight unhinged muppet, I apologise to everyone for my previous actions.

Wb Deathray, Hare's pool back on!

Will update this week for both this year and last year, probably by Sunday.
when you went on your rampage you were drunk weren't you?

Yes I can.

"Go, and from now on sin no more." I read that somewhere.

• Like 4

Yes I can.

It's either from a book or a film.

Yes I can.

Sadly I missed this entire chapter here on DL but only saw (like this) references to it. Could someone pm me the OP that started the fracas so I can get my chuckle on?

SC

Yes I can.

Cliff Richards solicitor August 22nd 2015.

• Like 1

Whenever I was drunk or bored, I'd amuse myself on InfoWars, but I've been kicked off there.

Whenever I was drunk or bored, I'd amuse myself on InfoWars, but I've been kicked off there.

Never heard of it before.

Looks like the kind of place David Icke would frequent!

It's a site full of conspiracy theorists. It's run by Alex Jones.

One of the latest is Obama (incumbent President of the United States, and Commander In Chief) meeting John Poindexter (Retired naval officer and advisor) who owns the ranch where Antonin Scalia (recently deceased Supreme Court Judge) died.

Now, I know you know who these people would be, the ones whose descriptions I've placed in parenthesis. The reason I've done that, is if you look at who they are and how they're connected. There wouldn't be any conspiracy.

Another reason they (infowars) are claiming that Scalia was murdered, is because Obama was informed of the death hours before it was made public. i.e. hours before it was broken to the mainstream media so they could prepare a statement, and also if you're the leader of one of the main players in global politics. Wouldn't you want to know if one of the judges who occupied a chair within the highest court in your country had died suddenly in order to give you time to prepare a statement?

• Like 1

One of the latest is Obama (incumbent President of the United States, and Commander In Chief) meeting John Poindexter (Retired naval officer and advisor) who owns the ranch where Antonin Scalia (recently deceased Supreme Court Judge) died.

Now, I know you know who these people would be, the ones whose descriptions I've placed in parenthesis. The reason I've done that, is if you look at who they are and how they're connected. There wouldn't be any conspiracy.

Another reason they (infowars) are claiming that Scalia was murdered, is because Obama was informed of the death hours before it was made public. i.e. hours before it was broken to the mainstream media so they could prepare a statement, and also if you're the leader of one of the main players in global politics. Wouldn't you want to know if one of the judges who occupied a chair within the highest court in your country had died suddenly in order to give you time to prepare a statement?

Let me guess. You were kicked because you know too much.

• Like 2

Never heard of it before.Looks like the kind of place David Icke would frequent!
It's a site full of conspiracy theorists. It's run by Alex Jones.One of the latest is Obama (incumbent President of the United States, and Commander In Chief) meeting John Poindexter (Retired naval officer and advisor) who owns the ranch where Antonin Scalia (recently deceased Supreme Court Judge) died.Now, I know you know who these people would be, the ones whose descriptions I've placed in parenthesis. The reason I've done that, is if you look at who they are and how they're connected. There wouldn't be any conspiracy.Another reason they (infowars) are claiming that Scalia was murdered, is because Obama was informed of the death hours before it was made public. i.e. hours before it was broken to the mainstream media so they could prepare a statement, and also if you're the leader of one of the main players in global politics. Wouldn't you want to know if one of the judges who occupied a chair within the highest court in your country had died suddenly in order to give you time to prepare a statement?
yes phantom is secretly Obama bin Husseins brother. If it wasn't for Dr zorders they would have never known.

Nah, I got kicked because I told them that if Sandy Hook, San Bernandino, Paris etc never happened. Then neither did Benghazi.

Oh and I mentioned that Scalia died because his heart grew 3 sizes.

I had the same idea that Black Opps may have been involved in the death of Judge Scalia only yesterday morning. Could an elite band of agents with loyal secret leftist tendencies, fill the house with carbon dioxide or such, (remember that lake in west Africa that spilt a silent cloud a lethal gas into a whole village) (or the holiday raid on Jenson Button to steal his wife's gems) while the judge slept sort of thing?

Low and behold it looks like natural causes but no trace of evidence will be obvious beyond an hour or so. Barry gets to force the court away from a 5/4 right wing slant into one of a 5/4 left wing slant. In his last year as President, he would have to act now to push this agenda because the call for delay is already heard.

Oh, Obama will kill Billy Graham and Nancy Reagan before the election as well. You heard it here first!

• Like 1

I had the same idea that Black Opps may have been involved in the death of Judge Scalia only yesterday morning. Could an elite band of agents with loyal secret leftist tendencies, fill the house with carbon dioxide or such, (remember that lake in west Africa that spilt a silent cloud a lethal gas into a whole village) (or the holiday raid on Jenson Button to steal his wife's gems) while the judge slept sort of thing?

Low and behold it looks like natural causes but no trace of evidence will be obvious beyond an hour or so. Barry gets to force the court away from a 5/4 right wing slant into one of a 5/4 left wing slant. In his last year as President, he would have to act now to push this agenda because the call for delay is already heard.

You know when you put it like that.......it still sounds like bullshit.

Oh, Obama will kill Billy Graham and Nancy Reagan before the election as well. You heard it here first!

He had Glen Frey killed because he was planning a Hotel Trump California re-release.

• Like 2

Well that would make sense, but even with it being 5-4 in favour of judges appointed by Republican Presidents. It was 6-3 in favour of Obama for the Affordable Health Care act, The only ones opposing were Scalia, Thomas, and Alito.

And Anthony Kennedy favouring the liberal side of passing same-sex marriage, despite Kennedy being nominated and appointed by George W. Bush.

Scalia, Thomas, Alito and Roberts being those opposing.

So with Kennedy being one that's more liberal, even though on paper it's 4-4 in reality it is 5-3 in favour of Obama.

He had Glen Frey killed because he was planning a Hotel Trump California re-release.

Don't be silly, he was trying to pander to the Hispanic votes and rename the album Hotel Mexi-California

• Like 1