Crispy

Andy Fordham Memorial Darts Thread

Andy Fordham will he retain his title ???  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Shocked at this, a true Darting legend, is this a record for Aaron Ramsey's death strike rate score's two tonight Eric Bristow Dead.

RIP -- he was the GOAT, period. 
SirC

Bloody hell. I had other dart players higher up the list Of possibilities. Bobby George looks like shite!

• Like 1

I much prefer Bobby George, always thought Bristow is a bit of a prick and as for that fat sex pest Phil Taylor, well he can fuck all the way off as well.  

Ah, I remember when he was in his prime and Jocky Wilson ripping the absolute pish out of him.

Now they can throw the angels' arras and play for Bully's special prize with Jim Bowen in attendance.

Come along Tony Green....

From dartitis to heartitis.

1 hour ago, YoungWillz said:

Ah, I remember when he was in his prime and Jocky Wilson ripping the absolute pish out of him.

Now they can throw the angels' arras and play for Bully's special prize with Jim Bowen in attendance.

First Jim Bowen, now Eric Bristow. Non dart player went first.

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

12 hours ago, YoungWillz said:

Sid Waddell surely commentating?

• Like 1

Not that many PDC Hall of Fame inductees. Bristow another one dead.

Back in normal posting mode....

image.thumb.png.930a5cc2e5f387082e88f0ae4d60d802.png.d914c04a27573e4838d4016ba7734d94.png

• Haha 1

Hopefully Eric and Jocky Wilson are replaying one of their classic darts matches up there somewhere ... (once Eric gets over the shock of being dead of course !)

8 hours ago, Heef said:

Sid Waddell surely commentating?

I remember watching Jocky Wilson play. As time went on he’d shake more and more whilst sweating profusely. Not sure that was nerves, the lighting or alcohol withdrawal.

Leighton Rees was another one of darting’s great sweaters!

Bobby George interviewed about Bristow saying that he lived on “fags, booze and vindaloos”. He warned Bristow that this might kill him one day. 

Sage words from Bobby ( I’d be shitting myself if I were him and looked in the mirror, however)

1 hour ago, Exu said:

Bobby George interviewed about Bristow saying that he lived on “fags, booze and vindaloos”. He warned Bristow that this might kill him one day. 

Sage words from Bobby ( I’d be shitting myself if I were him and looked in the mirror, however)

To be fair to Bobby he might have the same outlook he claimed Bristow to have "ain't nobody going to push me around in a chair Bobo" - why spend your life living well if it means you just live long enough to be treat like shit. 

Former World Matchplay champion/walrus lookalike Larry Butler hospitalised after that old favourite, the "massive heart attack".

Early 60s seems to be a problem area for darts players given Bristow and Jocky Wilson.

Phil Taylor's 60 in 2020, no? *takes note*

Few other darts players in their early 60s:

Incisive punditry machine Rod Harrington: 60 ("I've known Rod for 25 years, Dave, and he will not want to have died of an agonising heart attack there")

Dennis "looks like a child molester on The Bill" Ovens: 60

Disgusting scab Mike Gregory: 61

Paul Cook: 61 - Actually tried to get a tour card again last year, lost all four qualifying matches he played

Jamie Harvey: 62 - Had some cancer issues a few years back if memory serves. 

Martin Adams: 62. Had prostate cancer. Would have been testicular cancer but he lost those when he wussed out on all those Grand Slam tournaments.

Dave Whitcombe: 63 - His website has been "under construction" since 2004, http://www.davewhitcombe.com

Aren't you a really weird person if you're a darts player and don't have a heart attack around age 60?

1 hour ago, gcreptile said:

Aren't you a really weird person if you're a darts player and don't have a heart attack around age 60?

They lived the Life GC, they had it all.

Especially Taylor.

Caravans can be spacious.

• Like 1

Hmmmm, aaaa Bristow.

Reminds me he travelled to a remote part of scotchland for an exhibition I went to in the late 80's.

It was just after he split from Maureen Flowers so he got it tight :)

She's in her 70's now, but wasn't a booze hound, just a puffer.

Give her a decade.

Literally just beat me to that. Wayne Mardle was asked to give a reaction to it live on Sky and he'd clearly never met the cunt. Bristow's best mate in darts, apparently.

Long as Bobby George is OK. Look, he's funny in those Marigold Hotel things, if he was a secret racist sex pest back in the day I don't want to know!

2 minutes ago, msc said:

Long as Bobby George is OK. Look, he's funny in those Marigold Hotel things, if he was a secret racist sex pest back in the day I don't want to know!

Animal murderer:

• Haha 3

For those who like a good "mother of a darts player" pick, Glen Durrant mentioned in his post-match interview after hammering Simon Whitlock right now that his mam's not doing very well at the moment.