Grim Reaper

Dai Llewellyn

Guest Greg

We in the USA had never heard of him!

We in the USA had never heard of him!

Bad luck, more points for us in good old Blighty who had heard of him then.

TBH I'd never heard of him either before he appeared on DL :o

Ah well.. Norman, Patrick and Susan will soon follow... :(

"The Old Etonian was open about his love of living the high life, which included consuming large amounts of alcohol, claiming to have drunk eight bottles of wine, a bottle of rum, a bottle of port and a bottle of vodka in one night."

I was trying to establish what entitled him to be styled "Sir", but this would be down to him inheriting the baronetcy. However, I would have had him knighted for the above feat anyway!

"The Old Etonian was open about his love of living the high life, which included consuming large amounts of alcohol, claiming to have drunk eight bottles of wine, a bottle of rum, a bottle of port and a bottle of vodka in one night."

I was trying to establish what entitled him to be styled "Sir", but this would be down to him inheriting the baronetcy. However, I would have had him knighted for the above feat anyway!

What a lightweight.

Dai died.

Is it actually possible to drink that amount of alcohol without being dead or comatose? I'm sure Sir Dai was a big consumer, but the eight bottles of wine alone would have given him a blood alcohol content of about 10,7 permille. Just the two bottles of rum and vodka would have lead to about 11,9 permille, assuming that the man was about 100 kgs. A permillage of 3,5 is supposed to be fatal. I don't know how you measure the BAC in Britain, but I'm sure that such concentrations are considered as lethal in the UK as they are in Holland.

Dai died, the remaining question is: did Dai lie?

Is it actually possible to drink that amount of alcohol without being dead or comatose? I'm sure Sir Dai was a big consumer, but the eight bottles of wine alone would have given him a blood alcohol content of about 10,7 permille. Just the two bottles of rum and vodka would have lead to about 11,9 permille, assuming that the man was about 100 kgs. A permillage of 3,5 is supposed to be fatal. I don't know how you measure the BAC in Britain, but I'm sure that such concentrations are considered as lethal in the UK as they are in Holland.

Dai died, the remaining question is: did Dai lie?

Maybe he just had a sip out of each bottle.

Other than passing the Eton entrance exam (if there is one), he doesn't seem to have achieved anything at all in his life, other than getting through his inheritance and then relying on the generosity of friends in return for telling them jokes. His brother shagged Princess Margaret though.

Any chance of us having the obit posted anytime soon?

I know no one cares about his death, not even Dai himself I suspect, but there are standards to be maintained.

Any chance of us having the obit posted anytime soon?

I know no one cares about his death, not even Dai himself I suspect, but there are standards to be maintained.

Perhaps OoO could step in to keep the site up to date?

Guest Johnny

FU scumbags, RIP Dai, you people make me sick, this is a great man with a great legacy I hate you all mo f***kers

FU scumbags, RIP Dai, you people make me sick, this is a great man with a great legacy I hate you all mo f***kers

Legacy of what?

The only 'legacy' he had was the one he inherited in the first place and then he pissed it all away!

Ohps looks like I've upset a Dai supporter.

As for what legacy well to be fair I suppose the one legacy he did leave is showing the world how to have a good time and to hell with the consequences. Sounds like my sort of legacy.

Other than passing the Eton entrance exam (if there is one), he doesn't seem to have achieved anything at all in his life...

I thought the parents simply had to send in a photocopy of their bank statement/share portfolio. :unsure:

I think they have to be able to spell their name as well as have a fat bank account, otherwise how would they sign all those cheques?