MadMac

Rowdy Roddy Piper

I've noticed nobody's posted a link yet. Is there one available?

Yes.

And every time Death figured out the answer, he changed the question, too.

• Like 2

Guest droosy

Lol, I can see that lots of deathlisters are into wrestling.......I can just say ROFL

I don't get wrestling... I can't even remember that this guy was on the list...

• Like 2

What I liked most about him was his randomness. You never really knew what to expect from him. He might not have been the best technician, but he was a lot of fun to watch. He made me smile.

• Like 1

Lol, I can see that lots of deathlisters are into wrestling.......I can just say ROFL

wow Droosy I thought you'd died.

I don't really like Piper's era of wrestling and certainly not the current one but..

What oh-so-sophisticated hobbies should I pick up instead, you pot-brownie-scoffing wacko?

wow Droosy I thought you'd died.

I don't really like Piper's era of wrestling and certainly not the current one but..

What oh-so-sophisticated hobbies should I pick up instead, you pot-brownie-scoffing wacko?

Quite possible I don't know Droosy then. Who the hell comes out of retirement to post--on a wrestler's personal thread--that they find those who watch(ed) wrestling amusing? I'll return the ROFL. Your volley, Droosy.

SC

Any man who likes to roll around in his trousers with another man is likely a secret homosexual which is an abomination to the Lord. Rowdy Roddy will burn in hell with all the other gay homosexuals who God hates.

Guest droosy

I didn´t die, I just took a hiatus - btw, when I was eight, I also admired those muscular guys in spandex

I think wrestling died with the Attitude Era. I liked wrestling before the Attitude Era, even if it was corny and the stories simplistic and naive. I liked the Attitude Era for the badassery and over the top exaggerated story lines. Unfortunately, it was impossible to top the Attitude Era, and wrestling became stale, especially since most wrestlers today are generic and forgettable. Honestly, they are pretty much all built the same and lack interesting personalities.

I think wrestling died with the Attitude Era. I liked wrestling before the Attitude Era, even if it was corny and the stories simplistic and naive. I liked the Attitude Era for the badassery and over the top exaggerated story lines. Unfortunately, it was impossible to top the Attitude Era, and wrestling became stale, especially since most wrestlers today are generic and forgettable. Honestly, they are pretty much all built the same and lack interesting personalities.

It's never been as good since WCW folded and WWE was the only big player left standing, the lack of any serious competition has rendered them complacent and arrogant, as well as leaving aspiring wrestlers with even fewer options. Nobody has gained from this scenario

Any man who likes to roll around in his trousers with another man is likely a secret homosexual which is an abomination to the Lord. Rowdy Roddy will burn in hell with all the other gay homosexuals who God hates.

I predict this joke is gonna wear thin very quickly

I predict this joke is gonna wear thin very quickly

it has

It's never been as good since WCW folded and WWE was the only big player left standing, the lack of any serious competition has rendered them complacent and arrogant, as well as leaving aspiring wrestlers with even fewer options. Nobody has gained from this scenario

I'd pretty much agree with this, although TNA has its moments. To be honest, I stopped paying much attention to wrestling after Eddie Guerrero and Chris Benoit died. I watched a Lucha Underground show a few months ago though, it was absolutely superb- great matches given plenty of space to breathe, no squash matches, big spots, decent and believable promos, interesting story arcs, female wrestlers treated as athletes and not sex toys. Some shows are on YouTube; if you're into the wrestling side of things rather than the 'entertainment' bullshit you won't find much better.

Guest k973281

I'm going to miss him, he was my hero since I was 6 years old. Met him 2 years ago at a movie convention, he was looking well then.

tinyurl.com/rrpme

It's also saddening that someone who survived cancer, being stabbed, car wrecks, plane crash and the craziness that is wrestling dies from a heart attack...

If there is a god, he definitely hates me, and he is showing it too, by taking away my heroes one by one in a matter of months. Fuck you god.

*requests roddy piper, ronnie biggs, christopher lee, robin williams and johnny cash back* fuck you god, why do you get to enjoy all the fun and leave us with nothing.