Death Star

Ian Brady

Was clinically dead for a few minutes in October, but miraculously brought back to life against his wishes.

Good he was revived. May he suffer for a while yet.

Lets hope he lives to 100 , will he get a telegram from the queen ? :scratchhead:

Doubt she'll still be kicking by then. She'd be 112. This is the sort of thing that probably keeps Charles up at night...

Its interesting Because I would think he would have to receive one , to get a telegram the only criteria is to be a UK citizen or UK born and living to 100.

You don't even have to be UK-born: all Commonwealth citizens receive them on turning 100.

Was clinically dead for a few minutes in October, but miraculously brought back to life against his wishes.

Good he was revived. May he suffer for a while yet.

Lets hope he lives to 100 , will he get a telegram from the queen ? :scratchhead:

Doubt she'll still be kicking by then. She'd be 112. This is the sort of thing that probably keeps Charles up at night...

Its interesting Because I would think he would have to receive one , to get a telegram the only criteria is to be a UK citizen or UK born and living to 100.

You don't even have to be UK-born: all Commonwealth citizens receive them on turning 100.

Pretty unlikely, bearing in mind he has been on hunger strike for several years

im always in favour of hanging this man :)))

I think suffering as he has for the last however many years has been a far better punishment that a quick death.

A man so sure of his own superiority, forced to live in subservience to first prison wardens and then, later, care workers?

I'm sure he's hated every minute and quite rightly so.

Get his book, 'The Gates of Janus' off of amazon if you fancy a trip through the mind of an absolute mentalist. I'm fairly certain he desn't see any profit from it.

im always in favour of hanging this man :)))

Unless he's released (fuck all chance of that happening) and subjected to street justice following a tabloid hate campaign, I fear you're gonna be disappointed. Possible he could hang himself I suppose, but then since he has for years publicly stated his wish to die I think they're keeping a pretty tight leash on him. I believe nowadays they don't even allow cons to have anything they might be able to fashion a noose out of?

He's not a traidtional 'con', he's been in Ashworth Hospital (formerly Park Lane) since 1985. Its a secure mental institute, for want of a better term.

Basically, he's a mental case, under constant supervision and force fed three times a day. He's been fighting for his right to die for decades.

To be fair, he actually trys to do some good nowadays. He famously offered one of his kidneys to 'anyone who needed it' and i think it was Save The Children who rejected a significant donation from him on the grounds of taste (it's mentioned in a very good, recent biography of Myra Hindley called 'One of your own').

He spent a lot of time in his younger days translating braille books as well. In fact, i'm sure i remember him having some input to a new braille system or something.

Anyway, he's in my DDP because he was reported as circling the drain a while back just before Keith Bennet's mother passed, so i'm fairly sure he has less than 12 months left, but i'd much rather he spent eternity stuck in a magnolia mental ward, having food rammed down his neck and his arse wiped by those he considers beneath him.

I don't think they'll let him croak - Doesn't he still need to give the details up the burial place of Keith Bennett? Last I read was they were going through old psycho interviews to see if he gave a clue.

Hopefully they'll feed him to the pigs when he does finally go

eoNvz.jpg

I call this artwork "Number 50".

Not quite the Marcus Harvey 1995 Myra Hindley painting made from a child's hand prints, but a rather good morph all the same.

The Moors Murderer & Dunn on one imagine, who'd of thought it a few months back?

Just a thought, if there'd been a Deathlist in the early sixties, would Brady have been a poster? He did have a sick sense of humour that extended to grafting cheery Christmas songs onto tapes of torture and commenting that one of his hacked up victims was "a brainy bastard".

eoNvz.jpg

I call this artwork "Number 50".

"They don't like the feeding tubes up 'em."

• Like 2

Just a thought, if there'd been a Deathlist in the early sixties, would Brady have been a poster? He did have a sick sense of humour that extended to grafting cheery Christmas songs onto tapes of torture and commenting that one of his hacked up victims was "a brainy bastard".

Brady probably not. Hindley's a definite though, we've got that winning mixture of repugnant morbidity and provincial tweeness that seemed to occupy her brain most of the time.

Brady probably not. Hindley's a definite though, we've got that winning mixture of repugnant morbidity and provincial tweeness that seemed to occupy her brain most of the time.

Now which particular poster was that aimed at?

He's signed a legally-binding document reflective of his "don't revive me" wishes - this means that if the document is acknowledged and he gets revived, he can sue. What a class act.

He's signed a legally-binding document reflective of his "don't revive me" wishes - this means that if the document is acknowledged and he gets revived, he can sue. What a class act.

I didn't know that such things existed (isn't the E.U. wonderful?).

If he has I'd say he'll be a "hit" for us pretty soon.

Guest Tim

8 years on and the killer still lives. They say the devil looks after his own.

8 years on from what?!

Well I was thinking maybe he means 8 years on from the start of the thread but the thread is 9 years old.

Maybe he is just not good at maths .

His name is Tim maybe he's nice but dim .

Appears at a mental health tribunal.

sitting in court wearing dark glasses, curly/wavy grey hair. He's got a feeding tube. He speaks with a very soft voice

Guest Guest

This is one death we can all celebrate!

This is one death we can all celebrate!

Could if he was actually dead

sitting in court wearing dark glasses, curly/wavy grey hair. He's got a feeding tube. He speaks with a very soft voice

Well at least, according to the court sketch, he can actually sit up. Somehow, when you hear about someone who's been force-fed via a tube for over a decade, you don't visualize them as being very upright.

Well at least, according to the court sketch, he can actually sit up. Somehow, when you hear about someone who's been force-fed via a tube for over a decade, you don't visualize them as being very upright.

I hope the tribunal take all the factors into account and whether the following submission would have any influence:

"Your honour, I have picked Mr Brady as my DDP joker and could really do with the points"

• Like 1

I hope the tribunal take all the factors into account and whether the following submission would have any influence:

"Your honour, I have picked Mr Brady as my DDP joker and could really do with the points"

Hey, for all you know the judge might turn out to be a regular contributor :)

Hey, for all you know the judge might turn out to be a regular contributor :)

Or just want to see the bastard dead like all of us. :D

• Like 1