Cup of Tea

(C)Rappers

Lil Wayne in critical condition following multiple seizures. According to TMZ now, he is comatose and being read his last rites while family gathers round.

I'm confused is this the latest news didn't someone just tweet he is watching a football game with him or something or was that his previous seizure?

The tweets about him being alright were just now. It's a good chance that the near death claims are just typical TMZ sensationalism.

• Like 1

Lil Wayne in critical condition following multiple seizures. According to TMZ now, he is comatose and being read his last rites while family gathers round.

I'm confused is this the latest news didn't someone just tweet he is watching a football game with him or something or was that his previous seizure?

The tweets about him being alright were just now. It's a good chance that this is just typical TMZ sensationalism.

Ah i see also not much into rap but many rap stars like to tell people they had the last rites and cheated death etc might be hamming it up. Saying that he will probably drop dead in an hour lol .

The tweets about him being alright were just now. It's a good chance that the near death claims are just typical TMZ sensationalism.

According to this, TMZ has deleted the portion of their article claiming that Wayne was being read his rites and his mother was flying in to pull the plug. He's turning into Zsa Zsa. LOL.

Weezy F Baby, and the F is for "pharmaceutically dependant". I think it's safe to say he'll be swigging sizzurp with DJ Screw and Pimp C before too long.

Guest Guest

just really Kross now then.. :mellow:

Time to show off my extensive knowledge of rap: Is Kross the chap who used to shave lines out of his eyebrows?

Chris Kelly of '90s kid rap duo Kriss Kross dead at 34.

http://www.cnn.com/2...uary/index.html

Didn't see that one coming, for his wake will he have his suit on backwards?

Neither did I. A sad one indeed. Wickity whack if you ask me.

The "inside out is wiggity wiggity wiggity wack" is a diss on another child group of the early 90s, Another Bad Creation, who for obvious reasons weren't allowed to be called ABC when releasing records in the UK.

Time to show off my extensive knowledge of rap: Is Kross the chap who used to shave lines out of his eyebrows?

No, this was Kriss Kross. They were discovered at the age of 13 in an American mall.

krisskros_431.jpg

No, that was Vanilla Ice.

No, they did the theme tune to "Arthur".

• Like 1

No, they did the theme tune to "Arthur".

LOL

Wish You Were Here with Judith Chalmers was some of his best work.

So they were syd barrett ? Confudled.

Wish You Were Here with Judith Chalmers was some of his best work.

So they were syd barrett ? Confudled.

I'm obviously showing my age.

Chris Kelly was a reporter type fellow who used to be on the holiday programme Wish You Were Here with mahogany-faced air-miles collector Judith Chalmers.

I've tried to post a picture of him but I'm a twat.

Chris Kelly was a reporter type fellow who used to be on the holiday programme Wish You Were Here with mahogany-faced air-miles collector Judith Chalmers.

Is he the one who used to be on that food & drink programme with Jilly Wossname who did the winetasting and was a bit over the top?

Probably being whoosed....pink floyd wrote wish you were here about a former member who I am sure has a longstanding thread on here...

• Like 1

Is he the one who used to be on that food & drink programme with Jilly Wossname who did the winetasting and was a bit over the top?

I remember him from a kids TV programme called 'Clapperboard'.