Sign in to follow this  
time

Hakimullah Mehsud and his Successors

It looks like Mr Mehsud is in the same quantum state as Schrödinger's cat.

I suppose physicists would like a word with him.

regards,

Hein

I'd like a word with him as well, as he's seriously affecting my DDP chances. I'm damned if I can find an email address or phone number for him, though. hakimullah@taliban.pk bounced back as undeliverable!

It looks like Mr Mehsud is in the same quantum state as Schrödinger's cat.

I suppose physicists would like a word with him.

regards,

Hein

I'd like a word with him as well, as he's seriously affecting my DDP chances. I'm damned if I can find an email address or phone number for him, though. hakimullah@taliban.pk bounced back as undeliverable!

My excitment keeps mounting when the reports of his death become stronger. I lick my lips at the thought of 13 luscios, ripe, mouth watering DP Points.

Then..the Taliban spokesman pops his head up and says Hakimullah is just hiding and he is alive and well playing Nintendo Wii in his cave somewhere.

God i hate Azim Tariq!! Give us some good news Azim or shut the F*ck up!

Are they 100%, absolutely, categorically, unswervingly sure? I'll swear that chap in the pic is the guy in Eastenders who used to be a Postman...

Are they 100%, absolutely, categorically, unswervingly sure? I'll swear that chap in the pic is the guy in Eastenders who used to be a Postman...

That's enough for me. That was what I was waiting for...

Then again, maybe not?

It could be that the best tactic the Pakistan Taliban could use is to declare him dead but he may not necessarily have died...

Then again, maybe not?

It could be that the best tactic the Pakistan Taliban could use is to declare him dead but he may not necessarily have died...

I fear, TMIB, that you may be correct to hold your horses on this one. I got a bit carried away with my earlier post, Hakimullah Mehsud seemed very dead in the press this morning, but seems to have resumed his Schrödinger's cat routine during the day. I know the rules frown upon murdering DDP candidates, but I was wondering if he does turn out to be alive, if I could get special dispensation to hunt down and kill the bastard myself before handing in the carefully photographed evidence of his demise?

I do like the Taliban spokesman's daily positive updates in the face of the massive onslaught of death rumours about his leader, he reminds me a bit of Comical Ali.

I could get special dispensation to hunt down and kill the bastard myself before handing in the carefully photographed evidence of his demise?

While your there DDT please pop a cap in the arses of Qari Hussain and Wali-ur-Rehman. (A Box of Roses and bottle of Blue Nun if you do for Azim Tariq too)

oh.. and dont forget your $1.8 million bounty money.

I know the rules frown upon murdering DDP candidates, but I was wondering if he does turn out to be alive, if I could get special dispensation to hunt down and kill the bastard myself before handing in the carefully photographed evidence of his demise?

Hakimullah isn't the media, Devon. The media never sets any limits. That's why you are feeling drained and hopelessly overwhelmed by the games they play. It leaves you to wonder if anything is real. All of a sudden the media says those pictures you took were fake. Before you know it, the word will be that your working with the Taliban to fake Hakimullah's death. So, when is your flight? Welcome to the twilight zone by the way. ..

Post fades out

I know the rules frown upon murdering DDP candidates, but I was wondering if he does turn out to be alive, if I could get special dispensation to hunt down and kill the bastard myself before handing in the carefully photographed evidence of his demise?

Hakimullah isn't the media, Devon. The media never sets any limits. That's why you are feeling drained and hopelessly overwhelmed by the games they play. It leaves you to wonder if anything is real. All of a sudden the media says those pictures you took were fake. Before you know it, the word will be that your working with the Taliban to fake Hakimullah's death. So, when is your flight? Welcome to the twilight zone by the way. ..

Post fades out

Well, he seems to be dead again today.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/a...KbATPsTlbxZrBhQ

CP,

WIll I get my CPDP points for Mehsud's tragically young passing when TMIB awards them on the DDP? Or is enough evidence in place already?

TMIB, Considering the foul mouthed email I got when I awarded points (rightly) for Baitullah Mehsud's death 3 days too early, you're best off waiting. Lord alone knows you have enough to do at the moment...

CP,

WIll I get my CPDP points for Mehsud's tragically young passing when TMIB awards them on the DDP? Or is enough evidence in place already?

TMIB, Considering the foul mouthed email I got when I awarded points (rightly) for Baitullah Mehsud's death 3 days too early, you're best off waiting. Lord alone knows you have enough to do at the moment...

I'm going to wait until either TMIB awards them or someone else on the CPDP dies I think. Hopefully either option allows for the dust to clear on the issue.

CP,

I'm going to wait until either TMIB awards them or someone else on the CPDP dies I think. Hopefully either option allows for the dust to clear on the issue.

He hasn't been counted in "other" deathpools that I'm in...given history, I think everyone is waiting for them to admit that he is dead. It would be different if this was December but we have plenty on time.

The biggest push agiants the Taliban by UN forces in recent history certainly isn't going to provoke a Hakimullah Obit.

Quite the opposite surely. If Halkimiullah was alive im sure they would have proved it by now,

I'm a gambling man in a lot of ways and would not give anyhting but odds against on him being alive.

The Taleban have released a video of Hakimullah Mehsud, but it doesn't provide any proof that he has survived the missile attacks which are said to have killed him. Surely if he had escaped death, he wouldn't have been able to resist gloating about it to the Americans.

I'm actually more confident he is dead now.

Not only is he not dead, he's still making those lunatic's videos to threaten the imperialist american pigs with death and destruction.

This will prove to be a DDP/CPDP-tease for a little longer, I'm afraid...

There are rumours flying that the Taleban's supreme leader, Mullah Omar, may have suffered a heart attack.