Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Surgery is scheduled for Sunday.

In that case February 14th, which is already taken. So February 15th.

If not, then she won't die until December 2016/January 2017.

I'm gonna say February 16, but there is a chance that "Bhumibol in a Zsa Zsa-like limbo" will become "Zsa Zsa in a Bhumibol-like limbo"

If it's not been taken yet, I'll go for February 17th.

Feb 29, simply because there is one.

• Like 2

Feb 21st. Give him until the end of the week to decide to pull the plug.

Can't have the 29th En Passant

<------ not long till the 29th Feb. Maybe if she dosn't die this month, then who knows, she may live another 4 years!

already bagged it, try again...

Can't have the 29th En Passant

<------ not long till the 29th Feb. Maybe if she dosn't die this month, then who knows, she may live another 4 years!

already bagged it, try again...

Meh. ;)

Since the day of the op and the 2 subsequent are already gone, I'll stick with significant dates so... All fools day, April 1st.

Beware the ides of March. :pop:

• Like 1

Today is the day of surgery. :pop:

Apparently so though i have looked for confirmation of that and i can't find any it just info saying there isn't a date yet. I think though if she is still alive this time next week she has a good chance of reaching her 100th Birthday as there is no way the Prinz will switch of her machines which would be the kindest thing to do all round.

Apparently so though i have looked for confirmation of that and i can't find any it just info saying there isn't a date yet. I think though if she is still alive this time next week she has a good chance of reaching her 100th Birthday as there is no way the Prinz will switch of her machines which would be the kindest thing to do all round.

I saw the report last Thursday, but can't seem to find it again.

That's fair enough, annoying when that happens, no doubt we will get an update in the next few days from the Prinz with him telling the world how Zsa Zsa survived and how she is now in perfect health and will hang on for years to come, the sad thing is she probably will hang on for years to come, poor woman should be allowed to die with a bit of dignity.

• Like 1

That's fair enough, annoying when that happens, no doubt we will get an update in the next few days from the Prinz with him telling the world how Zsa Zsa survived and how she is now in perfect health and will hang on for years to come, the sad thing is she probably will hang on for years to come, poor woman should be allowed to die with a bit of dignity.

Well I was viewing it on my phone and it's a real bugger to post links from that. Then I didn't think of it again until last night.

First year I've left ZZG off my list - pretty much everyone else at the Nags has her.

I will be mercilessly mocked if she goes before Jan 1st 2017. So expect her to depart on the 31st of December...

First year I've left ZZG off my list - pretty much everyone else at the Nags has her.

I will be mercilessly mocked if she goes before Jan 1st 2017. So expect her to depart on the 31st of December...

not happening bud. Gabor is dying and she will die this year.

Still alive? Booo! :referee: