Sign in to follow this  
maryportfuncity

Raoul Moat

How's it all gonna end?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's OK guys, Gazza's on the scene!

Having heard the interview, he is rather pissed.

Also, Police say that he isn't a significant friend of Moat.

In short he is pissed, making an arse of himself, and generally getting in the way.

Nothing unusual there :banghead: . With any luck they will let Gazza through the cordon and he'll get himself shot. I believe that would be classed as murder/unnatural death therefore earning me (and others) some much needed points in the DDP :D .

In short he is pissed, making an arse of himself, and generally getting in the way.

Nothing unusual there :banghead: . With any luck they will let Gazza through the cordon and he'll get himself shot. I believe that would be classed as murder/unnatural death therefore earning me (and others) some much needed points in the DDP :D .

Maybe this is the chance for Moat to do Gazza and us a big favour...

Yeah. Let him fulfil his wish to meet with Sir Bobby Robson.

Shots fired

Moat could be brown bread

BBC report

CEEFAX reports that he is being treated for injuries.

He is indeed brown bread, or toast even.

What a pussy, he could at least have gone out like Butch and Sundance!

No doubt the scaremongering press will batch this with the Derrick Bird saga and ask in haughty tones:

"Are we becoming a nation of gun-toting maniacs?"

Gazza's radio interview.

"I've got him a jacket, a dressing gown, some chicken, a can of lager, a fishing rod..."

:banghead::D

At first listen this is pant-wettingly funny - on reflection it's fucking sad.

Its now being reported that police used a tazer on Moat.

Its never a good idea to tazer someone who is holding a gun to their head with their finger on the trigger.

I wonder who is going to get the blame...

Its now being reported that police used a tazer on Moat.

Its never a good idea to tazer someone who is holding a gun to their head with their finger on the trigger.

I wonder who is going to get the blame...

That rather depends on what you want the outcome to be. Anyway, as indicated on the poll, DoA was always the most likely outcome.

From The Guardian

In the final hours of his life, Moat achieved the recognition and respect he so desperately craved even if, pinned down by snipers, he was no longer able to read his own press. "He has been converted into a potential celebrity," Hodson said. "A kind of mythology can build up around these characters. Someone somewhere must already be thinking about the movie."

Reports of no Taser barb marks on the body - then did the cops miss?

I guess, given the option to take 10,000 volts (or what-ever) or to top yourself, he took the latter coarse.

Result - now you have to think of that sad tanked-up Gazza radio interview and what may be running through his muddled mind.

That bastion of informed reporting the Star on Sunday printed a verbatim transcript of the final moments suggesting two things:

1 - That Moat's final actions occured just after a member of the public had shouted to him.

2 - That he screamed for 45 seconds after the gun went off.

There were quite a few teeenagers hanging around and telling anyone who would listen that Moat was 'A complete legend.' Re the scream; it suggests he blew off part of his neck and face and probably died of massive blood loss soon after.

Best Moat gag being, his Facebook account is closed because........he no longer has a face.

Best Moat gag being, his Facebook account is closed because........he no longer has a face.

(When he was still loose)

Usually you'd feel safe with a Moat around your villiage.

Police suspect that Raoul Moat had dandruff.... they found his head and shoulders in a nearby tree

Do you suppose the prospect of being befriended by Gazza was what tipped him over the edge?

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet, but being as Gazza claims to have known Moat from him being a bouncer when Gascoigne himself was at Newcastle, and being as a) Moat was born in 1973 and B) Gazza signed for Spurs in 1988... well.

I gather Moat had been instructed in shotgun safety, but it went in one ear and out the other.

I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet, but being as Gazza claims to have known Moat from him being a bouncer when Gascoigne himself was at Newcastle, and being as a) Moat was born in 1973 and B) Gazza signed for Spurs in 1988... well.

That'll just be down to garbled reporting and/or Gazza being pissed and confused. No doubt Gazza continued to frequent Newcastle nightclubs after 1988.

We should post the jokes here.

Seems to be the place to go if you think Moat should have gunned down more 'pigs'.

From the page linked above:

raoul moat isn't the first person to have a famous footballer turn up to show his support.

Peter Sutcliffe is a good example... Seaman always showed up at the scene of the crime.

Another arrest. Just an idea, like. How about organising all those arrested for aiding and abetting Moat the Hero and forming a football team to play a series of three matches against the police? Sky, BBC and ITV getting one match each. Might generate a few quid for charity, or summat.

Another arrest. Just an idea, like. How about organising all those arrested for aiding and abetting Moat the Hero and forming a football team to play a series of three matches against the police? Sky, BBC and ITV getting one match each. Might generate a few quid for charity, or summat.

I bet you the police would lose if it was on ITV...