Spade_Cooley

Notaguest Appreciation Thread

Oh goody, another Iain thread. Could the best thread ever be reopened please?

AND STOP STALKING ME IAIN YOU GIANT TWAT!!! YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO GET ME FIRED JUST BECAUSE I CALLED YOU A DICKLESS LITTLE TURD WHO MAKES BULLSHIT PREDICTIONS ABOUT DJS GETTING FIRED BECAUSE IT'S TRUE!!!

COLIN SAYS YOU'RE A WORTHLESS F*****g CRETIN WHO IS ABOUT AS GOOD AT PREDICTING THINGS AS A PUDDLE OF ANALLY DISCHARGED HALF DIGESTED SWEETCORN!!! IF YOU ARE TOO MUCH OF A F*****g MORON TO UNDERSTAND DIFFERENT ACCENTS FROM AROUND THE UK THEN GO AND LIVE IN A F*****g SEWER WITH THE OTHER PIECES OF STINKING sh*t YOU BOLLOCK FACED PRICK!!

e & c xx

I'll post more often if it is.

Because it is the same person! If Iain said he wanted to kill you while you were in the pub would you only take it up with him when you are both at the bar again, never elsewhere?! The issue is Iain exists and you've got to tell him wherever you can find him.

C**t bucket. No good? He is such a C**t he's like a bucket full of c**ts. Tired something better than just Iain is a C**t. He is a C**t but sort of a major C**t. So a bucket full of c**ts. Or a skip of c**ts. He is like a big C**t and I don't like his cunty ways. That's what I meant. Too cunty for my liking. Heavy into being cuntish.

Laura xxx

Welcome back Iain, feel free to bring your friends.

Guest toby_larone

Who is this notaguest person?The whole forum seems to be obcessed with him/her ! :champagne:

Who is this notaguest person?The whole forum seems to be obcessed with him/her ! :champagne:

A troll who got on everyone's tits till he was banished last week, peruse the forums and you'll find his handiwork, and how people reacted to it

Blowing your own trumpet again?

The problem with notaguest is that he wasn't a troll people could get excited about. A great troll will give birth to 1,000 post threads, not close down each and every single one he posts in with mundanity.

Whoops should have deduced from the spelling and punctuation, silly me :skull:

Who is this notaguest person?The whole forum seems to be obcessed with him/her ! :sicktherm:

Whoops should have deduced from the spelling and punctuation, silly me :unsure:

IP address shows up as being in Douglas I.O.M. Handrejka, maybe you can go round asking everyone if they are notaguest and are on holiday?

Guest BIG FAT TROLL

NOTAGUEST HAS BECOME AN INTERNET HERO. HIS EXPLOITS ON THIS AND MANY OTHER FORUMS ARE LEGENDARY.RUMOUR HAS IT THAT HE IS A FAMOUS CELEBRITY .THE NAME GILBERT GOTTFRIED HAS BEEN MENTIONED .GOOGLE IT.HES A COMEDY GENIUS

NOTAGUEST HAS BECOME AN INTERNET HERO. HIS EXPLOITS ON THIS AND MANY OTHER FORUMS ARE LEGENDARY.RUMOUR HAS IT THAT HE IS A FAMOUS CELEBRITY .THE NAME GILBERT GOTTFRIED HAS BEEN MENTIONED .GOOGLE IT.HES A COMEDY GENIUS

A comedy genius? He obviously only visits here on his rostered days off then.

Michael Barrymore?

Guest Not Notaguest
Who is this notaguest person?The whole forum seems to be obcessed with him/her ! :sicktherm:

Whoops should have deduced from the spelling and punctuation, silly me :unsure:

IP address shows up as being in Douglas I.O.M. Handrejka. ( rest deleted as the "deflect it away from the guilty" fooled nobody)

Well I never!

My money would have been on that "Fatslag" person.

Notaguest, if you just took a few English classes people might not suss you :sicktherm:

Now fellow forum members, whilst I'm a newbie compared to most and I'm certainly not a troll, I find the above rather curious.

I'm not concerned with googling a certain Gilbert Gottfried, but googling "how to kill a troll" wasn't the best initial idea. So I took the idea of moving on to "ways to kill a troll". Then it dawned on me.

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Interestingly the next part of Notaguest which is clearly warped is his CAPS LOCK key.. no need to shout dear.

Now fellow forum members, whilst I'm a newbie compared to most and I'm certainly not a troll, I find the above rather curious.

I'm not concerned with googling a certain Gilbert Gottfried, but googling "how to kill a troll" wasn't the best initial idea. So I took the idea of moving on to "ways to kill a troll". Then it dawned on me.

http://www.darwinawards.com/

Interestingly the next part of Notaguest which is clearly warped is his CAPS LOCK key.. no need to shout dear.

I don't think kill is the optimal solution, silence is probably better, silenced people tend to get frustrated and I like the idea of notaguest being angry with us. I hardly think notaguest is Gilbert Gottfried - because if he was he would be...you know...funny, notafool.

Guest toby larone
Now fellow forum members, whilst I'm a newbie compared to most and I'm certainly not a troll, I find the above rather curious. I'm not concerned with googling a certain Gilbert Gottfried, but googling "how to kill a troll" wasn't the best initial idea. So I took the idea of moving on to "ways to kill a troll". Then it dawned on me. http://www.darwinawards.com/ Interestingly the next part of Notaguest which is clearly warped is his CAPS LOCK key.. no need to shout dear.
I don't think kill is the optimal solution, silence is probably better, silenced people tend to get frustrated and I like the idea of notaguest being angry with us. I hardly think notaguest is Gilbert Gottfried - because if he was he would be...you know...funny, notafool.

The fact there hasn't been a deathlist death since Betty Ford 20 weeks ago today does make you wonder if there wasn't something in that whole 'curse' business though... :)

Now fellow forum members, whilst I'm a newbie compared to most and I'm certainly not a troll, I find the above rather curious. I'm not concerned with googling a certain Gilbert Gottfried, but googling "how to kill a troll" wasn't the best initial idea. So I took the idea of moving on to "ways to kill a troll". Then it dawned on me. http://www.darwinawards.com/ Interestingly the next part of Notaguest which is clearly warped is his CAPS LOCK key.. no need to shout dear.

The fact there hasn't been a deathlist death since Betty Ford 20 weeks ago today does make you wonder if there wasn't something in that whole 'curse' business though... :)

The w***er was around a long time after Betty Ford died.

Guest the curse continues

i bet notaguest is laughing his head off right now.last year was a catastrophic and potentially fatal year for deathlist,yet you are close to being worse than last year by a huge margin! There were 4 hits by march 26 last year and here we are on march 8 and you only have one! have you people ever considered just giving up this shit? Putting someone on your list seems to guarantee them immortality lets face it! LMAO

i bet notaguest is laughing his head off right now.last year was a catastrophic and potentially fatal year for deathlist,yet you are close to being worse than last year by a huge margin! There were 4 hits by march 26 last year and here we are on march 8 and you only have one! have you people ever considered just giving up this shit? Putting someone on your list seems to guarantee them immortality lets face it! LMAO

But if the committee gave up, we would then be deprived of the great pleasure of laughing at twats like you that go to all the bother of telling us what a load of crap you think it is. If you think it's so shit, why not fuck off back to watching My Big Fat Fucking Pikey Family and leave us to our sad little lives talking about people that never die.

And by the way, anyone that uses 'LMAO', 'LOL', or any other such fuckwitted use of the English language is in no place to criticize others. IMHO, of course.

But if the committee gave up, we would then be deprived of the great pleasure of laughing at twats like you that go to all the bother of telling us what a load of crap you think it is. If you think it's so shit, why not fuck off back to watching My Big Fat Fucking Pikey Family and leave us to our sad little lives talking about people that never die.

And by the way, anyone that uses 'LMAO', 'LOL', or any other such fuckwitted use of the English language is in no place to criticize others. IMHO, of course.

ROFL!

I don't know why he thinks we'll be shutdown if we don't get enough hits. It's not like we're the Rangers.

I don't know why he thinks we'll be shutdown if we don't get enough hits. It's not like we're the Rangers.

Or portsmouth ,Or darlington , Or kettring town , Or port vale or any other financially stricken football clubs.

7 hits within 7 months, guess the curse has been lifted : )

OK so last year wasn't brilliant but I run a game which had 365 names to pick from and I only got 13 hits 13/365 is much worse than 6/50 but all my players came back and more!