themaninblack

David Cameron

Thought I might start a thread seeing as the current Prime Minister is getting engulfed in this phone-hacking imbroglio...

Is he toast?

Good question. I bet it won't be doing him any good!

I've two questions - will this really upset the 1922 commitee? - (my guess is yes)

And in all these press muck raking/phone hackings - have any Torries been subjected to a right wing press shafting? - (my guess is no)

Is he toast?

nah he dosent have enough time to post on here :-)

• Like 1

are we talking about his political or physical demise?

The last time I checked, phone hacking scandals didn't cause cancer.

I think Cameron will be losing sleep over this - mainly because it shows that he can't be trusted. Cameron only won the election because he was just able to convince enough voters he was more trustworthy than your normal Tory.

On the other hand, I think he will survive as PM because I don't think his party can afford to chuck him. Even with this scandal, he is their best electoral asset. Even with the weaker Miliband leading the labour party, who else could win an election for the Tories? George Osbourne? Theresa May? William Hague?

More worryingly, if the PM does resign, would that mean Nick Clegg becomes acting PM until the Conservatives elect a new leader?

More importantly - would this new leader accept the Lib Dems, and would the Lib Dems accept him/her? Or would the Coalition collapse?

In short, his party will stick by him because they have much to lose if he goes. If he keeps his party, he keeps his job.

I had £10 on Priti Patel being next Prime Minister at 50/1 a few months back, so Cameron better fucking hold on for a few more years until she's a feasible leader.

The last time I checked, phone hacking scandals didn't cause cancer.

I think Cameron will be losing sleep over this - mainly because it shows that he can't be trusted. Cameron only won the election because he was just able to convince enough voters he was more trustworthy than your normal Tory.

On the other hand, I think he will survive as PM because I don't think his party can afford to chuck him. Even with this scandal, he is their best electoral asset. Even with the weaker Miliband leading the labour party, who else could win an election for the Tories? George Osbourne? Theresa May? William Hague?

More worryingly, if the PM does resign, would that mean Nick Clegg becomes acting PM until the Conservatives elect a new leader?

More importantly - would this new leader accept the Lib Dems, and would the Lib Dems accept him/her? Or would the Coalition collapse?

In short, his party will stick by him because they have much to lose if he goes. If he keeps his party, he keeps his job.

Word is if Cameron goes Theresa May wil be our new PM.Lets hope Cameron survives...

I had £10 on Priti Patel being next Prime Minister at 50/1 a few months back, so Cameron better fucking hold on for a few more years until she's a feasible leader.

just googled her and Priti is quite pretty! http://www.priti4witham.com/

just googled her and Priti is quite pretty! http://www.priti4witham.com/

If midgets with big ears are your thing, then yes I suppose she is.

Oh, and Theresa May would make a far better PM than Dave Cameron, she's got balls, whereas Dave was neutered some years ago.

Is he toast?

:party::lol::lol:

Is he toast?

:party::lol::lol:

:lol:

No, I'm not Dave, but a friend of mine was at school with him. Spooky, eh? :P

Looks like he's got away with it for now with his combination of Flashman arrogance and bullshittery...

Looks like he's got away with it for now with his combination of Flashman arrogance and bullshittery...

Fortunately for Cameron the scandal erupted just before MPs summer holidays.Nothing will stop them spending the next few weeks in their luxury villas in the south of France so the crisis is suspended till september!

Fortunately for Cameron the scandal erupted just before MPs summer holidays.Nothing will stop them spending the next few weeks in their luxury villas in the south of France so the crisis is suspended till september!

Perhaps you should take a recess until September too.

Go on. You deserve it!

Guest GENNIFER FLOWERS

This just in: David Cameron and Nick Clegg ARE GAY. This story TELLS THE TRUTH about their relationship. I STOLE IT from "the other's" lair while they were captive and POSTED IT ON A WEBSITE. PLEASE READ . If you are wondering why I'm linking this when I could be doing other stuff, I HAVEN'T BEEN RELEVANT IN YEARS and revealing the truth like this is the only thing that HELPS MY AGONY at not being noticed.

- Gennifer

http://archiveofouro...view_adult=true

A Message to your "DeathList"

Dear Humans of this Earth,

I understand with the most recent disclosure that more, and more people are starting to “WAKE UP” from their longtime “SLEEPY HAZE” a “LOSS OF SELF” if you will.

So I openly write , in hopes to reach out to all of you, us.. HUMANS, to remind you all to stay calm.

I know that all of this new info can be quite shocking at first, but after a while, just let it settle and digest before you run around with a knee-jerk reaction to it.

Chaos is exactly what “THEY” want, and we shall not give into that.

Do not give in to their pre-orchestrated events to instill “FEAR” amongst our kind.

To cause ruckus, confusion, chaos, division, and hatred amongst ourselves, and most importantly, to our own kind.

The best and only way to go about it, to win this ongoing battle between the BEAST who dwell in Hell and those of the Light, is to stay Vigilant, stick together, LOVE one another, show compassion, support, and set aside all of our EGO’S.

This moment in time could be the most important times to ever take place in the History of our entire UNIVERSE!

So in a sense, in my personal opinion, I think we should feel HONORED to be part of this Epic event in our current time and space, rather than FEAR it.

It is one way or the other.

Since you all are here now in this moment in time, you might as well join the Battle and March on TOGETHER IN UNISON with the rest of our kind.

WE THE PEOPLE. THE HUMANS. THE ONES WHOM OUR TRUE GOD CREATED IN THE LIKENESS OF HIS OWN IMAGE.

To either stand together and move forward wisely with caution, or join “THE OTHERS.”

The Evil ones.

It is either one or “THE OTHER.”

You decide which side you’re on.

If you are HUMAN, you should have a natural deep instinct and MORAL CONSCIOUS to be able to distinguish between the two.

Set aside all of the loud noises, the fuzzy energy, and all of the daily, minute distractions in life, and The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It is quite simple to feel ones own loud and beating heart.

Our TRUE SELVES and SOUL that NEVER DIES.

Our natural HEART that vibrates, and beats within us SO LOUD that we must not ignore it.

Your “INTUITION” is always guiding you to the right path in life.

That is your power.

Now is the time to Soar like the Eagles and Roar as loud as the Tigers.

The Evils have lost this battle and they know it.

That is the power we all have within ourselves.

God gave us a gift called LIFE.

Use it.

With Love & God Bless,

Gennifer Flowers, former sexual partner of Bill Clinton and fighter of the ILLUMINATI and the EVIL-DOERS

Guest GENNIFER FLOWERS

WHEN I say THEY WERE CAPTIVE, I mean I WAS CAPTIVE

Love,

Gennifer

A Message to your "DeathList"

Dear Humans of this Earth,

I understand with the most recent disclosure that more, and more people are starting to “WAKE UP” from their longtime “SLEEPY HAZE” a “LOSS OF SELF” if you will.

So I openly write , in hopes to reach out to all of you, us.. HUMANS, to remind you all to stay calm.

I know that all of this new info can be quite shocking at first, but after a while, just let it settle and digest before you run around with a knee-jerk reaction to it.

Chaos is exactly what “THEY” want, and we shall not give into that.

Do not give in to their pre-orchestrated events to instill “FEAR” amongst our kind.

To cause ruckus, confusion, chaos, division, and hatred amongst ourselves, and most importantly, to our own kind.

The best and only way to go about it, to win this ongoing battle between the BEAST who dwell in Hell and those of the Light, is to stay Vigilant, stick together, LOVE one another, show compassion, support, and set aside all of our EGO’S.

This moment in time could be the most important times to ever take place in the History of our entire UNIVERSE!

So in a sense, in my personal opinion, I think we should feel HONORED to be part of this Epic event in our current time and space, rather than FEAR it.

It is one way or the other.

Since you all are here now in this moment in time, you might as well join the Battle and March on TOGETHER IN UNISON with the rest of our kind.

WE THE PEOPLE. THE HUMANS. THE ONES WHOM OUR TRUE GOD CREATED IN THE LIKENESS OF HIS OWN IMAGE.

To either stand together and move forward wisely with caution, or join “THE OTHERS.”

The Evil ones.

It is either one or “THE OTHER.”

You decide which side you’re on.

If you are HUMAN, you should have a natural deep instinct and MORAL CONSCIOUS to be able to distinguish between the two.

Set aside all of the loud noises, the fuzzy energy, and all of the daily, minute distractions in life, and The Truth Shall Set You Free!

It is quite simple to feel ones own loud and beating heart.

Our TRUE SELVES and SOUL that NEVER DIES.

Our natural HEART that vibrates, and beats within us SO LOUD that we must not ignore it.

Your “INTUITION” is always guiding you to the right path in life.

That is your power.

Now is the time to Soar like the Eagles and Roar as loud as the Tigers.

The Evils have lost this battle and they know it.

That is the power we all have within ourselves.

God gave us a gift called LIFE.

Use it.

With Love & God Bless,

Gennifer Flowers, former sexual partner of Bill Clinton and fighter of the ILLUMINATI and the EVIL-DOERS

Guest GENNIFER FLOWERS

This story is IMPORTANT because it also gives us events in ENGLISH HISTORY that WILL happen. This is therefourgh a MUST-SEE.

From,

Gennifer Flowers

P.S.: Did you know that EVERY prime minister except JAMES CALLAGHAN has been part of the ILLUMINATI since CHAMBERLAIN LEFT.

Anyone reckon Cameron's shambolic handling of this Maria Miller fiasco could see him out on his ear in a months time?

Anyone reckon Cameron's shambolic handling of this Maria Miller fiasco could see him out on his ear in a months time?

Er.......... I wish it could but no. They're not going to ditch him for something as small as this especially this close to an election. I hold hopes that they might get rid of the wankstain next year and replace him with Boris. But that'll probably only happen if they lose so it doesn't make too much difference anyway I guess.... and I have absolutely no fuckin' idea who will win the election.

Er.......... I wish it could but no. They're not going to ditch him for something as small as this especially this close to an election. I hold hopes that they might get rid of the wankstain next year and replace him with Boris. But that'll probably only happen if they lose so it doesn't make too much difference anyway I guess.... and I have absolutely no fuckin' idea who will win the election.

All Labour need to do to win the election is come up with some policies, to be frank that's just to sure up victory.

There electoral constituency fiddling hasn't been reversed yet so will take care of the rest.

All Labour need to do to win the election is come up with some policies, to be frank that's just to sure up victory.

There electoral constituency fiddling hasn't been reversed yet so will take care of the rest.

Oh, come the fuck on Deathgray. Edward Milibland is a spluttering, spittle-flinging, lisping dweeboid who has the charisma of a fucking dead kipper. Okay, being a bit of a wet nerd didn't stop John Major becoming PM..... or winning his own election, even. But Ed is way worse. He makes Major look like Elvis Fucking Presley by comparison. And he's not even pledging to reverse the welfare cuts which obviously would be the biggest vote winner. As far as I can see Labour's most, erm, "eye-catching" policy going into 2015 seems to be..... the idea that the political parties will be funded by the taxpayer. Because the Labour party is such a fucking worthless shambles they can't even get the unions to bankroll it any more(!!). And how many people are going to want to vote for that?

So... yeah the only reason why Ed is even in with a chance is because IDS, Osbourne and Cameron come across like escaped mid-level Nazis running a poverty-stricken South American country in the 1960s/70s and the leader of the opposition is traditionally seen as the "best chance" of ousting a sitting PM. But they don't even have a significant poll lead any more for fuck's sake. In fact I think Cameron might be ahead in some of them.

We have no leaders really in this country how very sad . All of them career politicians, Nigel farage is probably the best but he needs to come over from the right and be more libertarian . I just think UKIP would smash the poor ,disabled and the NHS to pieces if they got in , if they didn't do that then i would vote for them . But legalising cannabis would be a good policy to introduce now for any party . Nigel spreaks alot of sense in this below video but i will wait and see his policy on the NHS, pensions and whether he support similar measures like cameron does i.e atos and workfare .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10742131/Phone-Nigel-Farage-live-put-your-questions-to-the-Ukip-leader.html

Oh, come the fuck on Deathgray. Edward Milibland is a spluttering, spittle-flinging, lisping dweeboid who has the charisma of a fucking dead kipper. Okay, being a bit of a wet nerd didn't stop John Major becoming PM..... or winning his own election, even. But Ed is way worse. He makes Major look like Elvis Fucking Presley by comparison. And he's not even pledging to reverse the welfare cuts which obviously would be the biggest vote winner. As far as I can see Labour's most, erm, "eye-catching" policy going into 2015 seems to be..... the idea that the political parties will be funded by the taxpayer. Because the Labour party is such a fucking worthless shambles they can't even get the unions to bankroll it any more(!!). And how many people are going to want to vote for that?

So... yeah the only reason why Ed is even in with a chance is because IDS, Osbourne and Cameron come across like escaped mid-level Nazis running a poverty-stricken South American country in the 1960s/70s and the leader of the opposition is traditionally seen as the "best chance" of ousting a sitting PM. But they don't even have a significant poll lead any more for fuck's sake. In fact I think Cameron might be ahead in some of them.

Except the poll lead doesn't matter, seats matter. Ed Miliband might be a moron with no policies and look like a shitty wet nerd but Cameron needs something like a 5% poll lead to get a majority, something he didn't even manage in 2010 with Gordon Brown run the country, the idea he could then manage that 5 years later is laughable. The fact of the matter is Nick Clegg lost the tories the 2015 election in response to them refusing to budge on lords reform, an astute move on his part as it gives him a shot of a coalition with Labour in 2015 and the ability to carry on in government (heaven forbid.)

It's the electoral math that means labour are guaranteed to win, not anything they've actually done. I'm not a Labour supporter (or a Tory supporter for that matter btw).

Okay that's your interpretation of the "maths".. The bookies actually say a hung parliament is most likely.

What I'm interested in is reasons to vote for Ed Miliband and there don't really seem to be any other than to get Cameron out. I wonder how many times people in the eighties said that Kinnock would win the next election when he used to have big leads in the polls and then he didn't. How can you be so confident when Miliband is down?