DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

I'm assuming 'it' refers to the death, as to whether s/he is better placed on LGBT.

Prison suicide following desperate please to be in with the lasses, so hard to place.

A convicted killer who had served 25 years behind bars died after taking an insulin overdose in one of Britain's top security prisons, an inquest has heard.

Diabetic Philip Whiteman died in hospital three weeks after he was found unresponsive in his cell at Durham's Frankland Prison last November. The 46-year-old was serving life after he used his dressing gown belt to strangle a fellow patient at the high security Ashworth Hospital, Liverpool, in 1990.

SC

http://m.shieldsgazette.com/news/regional-news/killer-philip-whiteman-dies-after-taking-overdose-at-durham-s-frankland-prison-1-7573578

A convicted killer who had served 25 years behind bars died after taking an insulin overdose in one of Britain's top security prisons, an inquest has heard.

Diabetic Philip Whiteman died in hospital three weeks after he was found unresponsive in his cell at Durham's Frankland Prison last November. The 46-year-old was serving life after he used his dressing gown belt to strangle a fellow patient at the high security Ashworth Hospital, Liverpool, in 1990.

SC

http://m.shieldsgazette.com/news/regional-news/killer-philip-whiteman-dies-after-taking-overdose-at-durham-s-frankland-prison-1-7573578

I suppose a polite applause is in order.

Another transgender inmate of a male prison, this one's called Joanne:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-34972221

Clearly any comment about lacking the balls to do the bird, or similar, would be bang out of order - so please don't go there anyone!

Oscar Pistorius' conviction upgraded to murder.

Not sure why it's posted here, what with plenty of other options. The most he is facing is 15 years and he will certainly outlive his sentence. This thread is for Lifers unless it's another *wink wink nudge nudge* title not to be taken too literally.

SC

Not sure why it's posted here, what with plenty of other options. The most he is facing is 15 years and he will certainly outlive his sentence. This thread is for Lifers unless it's another *wink wink nudge nudge* title not to be taken too literally.

SC

Isn't 15 years the minimum sentence?

I hate to say it, because I'd bone him till his legs fell off, but I reckon he might top himself.

• Like 2

Considering he wears 2 foot blades, it'd be one way for you to get a decent shave doon by.

Considering he wears 2 foot blades, it'd be one way for you to get a decent shave doon by.

Pah, only if he's got combine harvesters for feet :)

Oo ar , oo ar.

I hate to say it, because I'd bone him till his legs fell off, but I reckon he might top himself.

1. I've always found him quite repellent for some reason.

2. Nah. He's a narcissist.

3. I saw The Wurzels live last year

• Like 4

SC

It's posted here because that's where I wanted to post it and he's been discussed in this thread previously.

• Like 2

SC

It's posted here because that's where I wanted to post it and he's been discussed in this thread previously.

Anyway, the thread is about people in prison, not specifically those serving life sentences. Ronnie Biggs, mentioned in the opening post, was not a lifer.

SC

Anyway, the thread is about people in prison, not specifically those serving life sentences. Ronnie Biggs, mentioned in the opening post, was not a lifer.

A point I would have made too, if I'd had time. Sir Creep has been around these parts long enough to know that we're fairly relaxed about these things!
  • Like 3

Throw the dice with John J. Rigas (91), founder of Adelphia Communications, and ex-owner of the Buffalo Sabres:

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/adelphias-rigas-asks-for-release-from-prison-20151214

His company was a big player in the US cable television industry until it went bankrupt of internal corruption and Rigas went to prison. Now he's seeking a compassionate release because of terminal cancer which leaves him with 1-6 months to live. Just before his comapany's implosion he received the alternative Nobel Prize, oops... But is he obitable? And can we believe him?

Throw the dice with John J. Rigas (91), founder of Adelphia Communications, and ex-owner of the Buffalo Sabres:

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/adelphias-rigas-asks-for-release-from-prison-20151214

His company was a big player in the US cable television industry until it went bankrupt of internal corruption and Rigas went to prison. Now he's seeking a compassionate release because of terminal cancer which leaves him with 1-6 months to live. Just before his comapany's implosion he received the alternative Nobel Prize, oops... But is he obitable? And can we believe him?

From that article: "John J. Rigas, who is a 12-year prison term for looting the cable company and lying about its finances [...]".

Apparently his first lie didn't kill him, so why trust him now?

From that article: "John J. Rigas, who is a 12-year prison term for looting the cable company and lying about its finances [...]".

Hehe indeed, I have yet to see one of these "I am terminally ill and need to get out of prison" types that actually admitted their crimes at court, an honest criminal, so to say.

Hehe indeed, I have yet to see one of these "I am terminally ill and need to get out of prison" types that actually admitted their crimes at court, an honest criminal, so to say.

I don't know whether or not he admitted his crimes[1], but a rather stinging example of an IATIANTGUOP who succeeded was Willy Lages.

ETA: [1] He didn't.