Pistol Knight

Scottish Independence

Sounds like this country following the Conservative/Liberal government taking power for the past four years.....Still only got to wait until Spring and we can awake from our self induced slumber

Sounds like this country following the Conservative/Liberal government taking power for the past four years.....Still only got to wait until Spring and we can awake from our self induced slumber

A 'Yes' vote up here and you are fucked for eternity :)

• Like 3

'Call Me Dave' can GTF !

10600362_817487691627845_6670602364378692570_n.jpg?oh=af4a5c324171a3390038e1766ab92caf&oe=54619B3C

We would actually move into quite an unreal situation.

Scottish independance would not actually occur until 2016 but the election would happen in 2015.

It is possible that Ed Milliband might end up leading the UK with a majority shored up by Scottish Consituencies but come 2016 he might lose his majority.

• Like 1

Why are people posting about politics in the 'Dead Pop Stars' thread?

Edited by Paul Bearer
All merged to create a new thread.

see Quebec Independence for how Scottish Independence will go.

I can't stand David Cameron why do us English have to be stuck with him , he is part Scottish so can't you take part of him with you if you get Independence. preferably a part of him that would render him unable to continue as prime minister .

What will the Uk call itself once it's no longer united? Untied Kingdom?

• Like 2

The United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland or the Continuing United Kingdom seem most sensible.

Elsewise the Alliance of England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Various Small Islands and Communities will do.

see Quebec Independence for how Scottish Independence will go.

I can't stand David Cameron why do us English have to be stuck with him , he is part Scottish so can't you take part of him with you if you get Independence. preferably a part of him that would render him unable to continue as prime minister .

That part of him already exists, but a few million daft bastards voted for him.

The United Kingdom of England, Wales and Northern Ireland or the Continuing United Kingdom seem most sensible.

Elsewise the Alliance of England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Various Small Islands and Communities will do.

How about the Continuity UK, or the Real UK?
  • Like 3

How about The United Kingdom of Wine :champagne:

(Wales, Ireland {Northern}, England)

• Like 2

How about The United Kingdom of Wine :champagne:

(Wales, Ireland {Northern}, England)

So what does that make us right now? SWINE?

WINE or SWINE, take your pick Jockies....

Not-so-Great Britain?

Not-so-Great Britain?

I already call it that every day.

• Like 1

It will be a no vote.

If it looks like a Yes result, surely our oppressors at Westminster will just rig the vote...because we're all so hard done by.

The swing to yes vote is well underway, but like you say Windy, the standby numbers are already in the can and result will only be a no vote no matter who votes which way.

To prove the vote will be rigged every one must realise the election will be white washed and then vote Yes.

The result will still be as follows:

No - 51.9%

Yes - 48.1%

Not-so-Great Britain?

Shrinking Brittain?

regards,

Hein

The average English person doesn't really give a shit either way.

Im just amazed that ANYBODY could vote for Salmond and that other nightmare wassername Sturgeon.

I realise that Cameron is hardly Churchill but allowing those SNP tossers even a sniff of full control would be like seeking out a paedo to babysit you children.

By all means leave the union but, dear God, don't hand the reins to an incompetent cnut and a woman that makes me want to kick the fucking TV in whenever I see her on it.

• Like 1

It will be a no vote.

If it looks like a Yes result, surely our oppressors at Westminster will just rig the vote...because we're all so hard done by.

I wish the Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish would all fuck off. Give Cornwall it's independence too, and make Greater London a City State. Smaller independent states are the way to go, the EU is doomed to failure.

Guest Iain

I voted today by postal vote.anyone want to know how I voted?

I voted today by postal vote.anyone want to know how I voted?

Let me guess: by scribbling something on a slip of paper, sticking that paper in an envelope and mailing that envelope to some government agency.

regards,

Hein

• Like 5

The average English person doesn't really give a shit either way.

Im just amazed that ANYBODY could vote for Salmond and that other nightmare wassername Sturgeon.

I realise that Cameron is hardly Churchill but allowing those SNP tossers even a sniff of full control would be like seeking out a paedo to babysit you children.

By all means leave the union but, dear God, don't hand the reins to an incompetent cnut and a woman that makes me want to kick the fucking TV in whenever I see her on it.

Labour and to a lesser extent Liberal still can in power if we get Independence. A large number of people in Scotland hates the Torie and Nigel Farage's BNP, or whatever they are called. Alex Salmond is a much better vote that David Cameron or Nigel Farage. They threaten that we will not be in Europe. Loads of polititians are wanting (s)WINE :-) out of Europe anyway. Empty threats by a cowardly PM who sends other people to debate because he is USELESS

Guest Iain

How did you guess?!

Guest Iain

Ps I voted yes :)