Sign in to follow this  
zebedee

Missing Persons Bureau

Poor show MPFC, I must say I'm disappointed. Perhaps even disillusioned

Aye, not my best night although Licorice McKechnie counts as another newie I've introduced here. I had a spate of posting after a long intoxicating night talking shite, an enjoyable evening but not a good idea to end it here.

Still, I have one off night whilst you - CP - continue to display headgear on your avatar that counts as a crime against fashion in 2006, sort of thing.

Hey, you won't be making fun of his hat when he's defending these threads from the posting ravages of Lord Cthulhu. Unless you're one of... them...

Hey, you won't be making fun of his hat when he's defending these threads from the posting ravages of Lord Cthulhu . Unless you're one of... them...

Lord Cthulhu? Canadian Paul I think it's about time you get a dictionary or possibly a spell checker of some kind. I know Microsoft Word could be a help. :D

There's a world of difference between the stylish 2006 cut of the fashionable hat and the servicable but crude lines of the headgear sported by the old style holy man. If a West Cumbrian can fault your fashions as old school, you're really off the pace, end of!

Just sayin' like, it's no reflection on the wit, knowledge and enthusiasm you're bringing to this site.

Incidentally, who the f*** is the oldster on your avatar CP?

Makes me think of Chesney Hawkes ............... or Ruud van Nistelrooy .

Oi!

regards,

Hein

There's a world of difference between the stylish 2006 cut of the fashionable hat and the servicable but crude lines of the headgear sported by the old style holy man. If a West Cumbrian can fault your fashions as old school, you're really off the pace, end of!

Just sayin' like, it's no reflection on the wit, knowledge and enthusiasm you're bringing to this site.

Incidentally, who the f*** is the oldster on your avatar CP?

Sigismund, King of the Romans. A man who once said "I am the king of the Romans, and am superior to grammar." He organized a failed crusade against the Turks in 1396. I find him to be a bit of a fascinating figure.

And BS, you should read the works of H.P. Lovecraft on Lord Cthulhu. Fascinating tales of outer gods the size of mountains who enslave mindless humans to do menial yet disruptive tasks. Lots of Lovecraft's work deals with spiritual realities of death as well, at least thats' what I've gotten from it, so very relevant as well.

The way I see it, Lord Cthulhu has taken root in the Dickie O' Thread to enslave mindless posters to post menial yet disruptive posts and threads. Perhaps ol' Sigi can help end his tyranny...

I have a very overactive imagination, especially during finals week. :)

Finals week! And yer still hangin' out with us, respect!

Would Ambore Bierce be considered missing. Or Glenn Miller.

Would Ambore Bierce be considered missing. Or Glenn Miller.

Bierce is definetely dead, no question about it. While it's certainly possible that Glenn Miller could be hanging around at the age of 102 somewhere, I find the prospect highly unlikely and, for several reasons, it's probably safe to assume he's dead.

Same with Amelia Earhart. Could be 108 I guess. Most reasonably though, dead.

Oh yeah, and I'd also like to point out that someone else has already pointed out that there's a missing person's thread already...

[merged - HCW]

Edited by heaven can wait

He is most likely dead, For over 30 years..

I found all the theorys very interesting which told what may have happened to him.

Some of those conspiracy junkies may have several loose screws.

The way I see it, Lord Cthulhu has taken root in the Dickie O' Thread to enslave mindless posters to post menial yet disruptive posts and threads.

It's darker than you think, C.P.

DeathListers will recall that the Boudette nearly died shortly after I closed the thread, and when I closed it for a laugh the following week, she was hospitalised once more.

It's cursed, I'm sure of it.

The way I see it, Lord Cthulhu has taken root in the Dickie O' Thread to enslave mindless posters to post menial yet disruptive posts and threads.

It's darker than you think, C.P.

DeathListers will recall that the Boudette nearly died shortly after I closed the thread, and when I closed it for a laugh the following week, she was hospitalised once more.

It's cursed, I'm sure of it.

If I could, I'd delete that thread.

Then everyone would be shocked but new things would come.

Sometimes you must kill the great to live with the imortal.

If I could, I'd delete that thread.

Then everyone would be shocked but new things would come.

Sometimes you must kill the great to live with the imortal.

You are making the assumption that nobody has saved the entire forum just in case this does ever happen... :D

I'm still waiting for Robert Maxwell to make his return 15 years post burial. He'd have done it by now if he wasn't still so universally hated all this time later.

maxwell0xw.jpg

What is that a picture of?

I'm still waiting for Robert Maxwell to make his return 15 years post burial. He'd have done it by now if he wasn't still so universally hated all this time later.

maxwell0xw.jpg

Thanks HoS, that certainly settles the matter! I guess the great Bobby Maxwell was indeed found, although he appears to have lost a little bit of weight whilst at sea... :D

I imagine his posthumous contribution to the Soap, Oil and Corsetry industries may not have quite made up for the tiny hole he left in the Daily Mirror pension fund, but at least he made an effort I suppose. :D

We'll need a shitload of chips when we come round to frying that f***er.