Our Sole

Nelson Mandela

Tomorrow is Nelson Mandelas 93rd birthday.Jim Callaghan died the day before his 93rd birthday.So if Nelson sur vives today he will have lived longer than every British Prime Minister.Another ex PM Ted Heath died 6 years ago today.sunday july 17,2005.Isn't that a wierd coincidence!

Oh my god! I never looked at it like that before! You could be right!

Mandela's time is limited for sure! Why didn't I think of the direct correlation between the lifespans of British Prime Ministers and South African Presidents!

• Like 1

Tomorrow is Nelson Mandelas 93rd birthday.Jim Callaghan died the day before his 93rd birthday.So if Nelson sur vives today he will have lived longer than every British Prime Minister.Another ex PM Ted Heath died 6 years ago today.sunday july 17,2005.Isn't that a wierd coincidence!

Dude seriously, you are kinda clutching at straws here :angel5:

I know,but if theres breaking news tonight that Nelson Mandela died today you'd start to wonder wouldnt you...

I know,but if theres breaking news tonight that Nelson Mandela died today you'd start to wonder wouldnt you...

No.

I'd start to wonder if Cameron have had anything to do with it, seeing as he's buggered of to South Africa..

:angel5: Nelson. Make the most of it just in case its the last one!

Totally! Once people reach a certain age, that thought must be the elephant in the room every time a birthday comes around.

Happy Birthday Mr. Mandela

Totally! Once people reach a certain age, that thought must be the elephant in the room every time a birthday comes around.

Happy Birthday Mr. Mandela

Doubt it bothers him much, he's lived a full life

want to have a bet on dates for his demise?

Nah! Cant be arsed.

He's just making up for lost time, that's all...

17th December 2011

Obviously he will die on a significant anniversary connected to the death of a British Prime Minister?

I thought we had established that?

Obviously he will die on a significant anniversary connected to the death of a British Prime Minister?

Or, he could die on the same day as a British PM, namely Thatcher.

This would be the only way for her to avoid getting undue and undeserved attention in death.

This would be the only way for her to avoid getting undue and undeserved attention in death.

What a clever idea, would be just like Princess Di/Mother Teresa in 1997, best of all would chalk up 2 more DL successes! :party:

What a clever idea, would be just like Princess Di/Mother Teresa in 1997

And Jeffrey Bernard.

He's the one I miss the most out of those three.

I'm going to make a bold and possibly foolish prediction now.I predict that Lady Thatcher and Nelson Mandela will both be gone by the end of t his year.Feel free to laugh at me if you want,but I'm sticking to it

I'm going to make a bold and possibly foolish prediction now.I predict that Lady Thatcher and Nelson Mandela will both be gone by the end of t his year.Feel free to laugh at me if you want,but I'm sticking to it

There's no need to worry. We'll laugh at you anyway. :party:

regards,

Hein

Why don't you train to be a hitman could help speed things along then...or would that constitute cheating?

Now the first white friend of Nelson Mandela has died.How many more deaths of his close friends and colleagues can he bear in his condition?

Now the first white friend of Nelson Mandela has died.How many more deaths of his close friends and colleagues can he bear in his condition?

If he managed to get over the death of his granddaughter last year, I'm pretty sure he can cope with deaths of elderly friends.

Given that he is 93, he is probably used to the idea of his comtemporaries dying...

If he managed to get over the death of his granddaughter last year, I'm pretty sure he can cope with deaths of elderly friends.

Given that he is 93, he is probably used to the idea of his contemporaries dying...

That's what keeps some of them going, I reckon .... outlasting other people. :D

Given that he is 93, he is probably used to the idea of his contemporaries dying...

That's what keeps some of them going, I reckon .... outlasting other people. :D

Agreed. Although none dare think they can outlast Dunn.