DevonDeathTrip

Leonard Nimoy

Looking fine to me.....

24762126530.gif

• Like 3

I could imagine Liza not living to a grand old age but not the others they all seem in fine health.

Nimoy was wheelchair bound last pic I saw of him , looks in bad shape.

I meant the controversial entries mentioned by Biblyogryphon (I should have made that clearer).Nimoy I agree is a must have for Death List 2015.

• Like 1

I like this pick because I think that this site gets hung up talking about the same stuff. Live long and prosper I guess.

Guest Guest

I had severe chest pains recently after eating an entire bag of jelly beans in one go. I expect it was indigestion...

Oh dear. Poor guy I think he's approaching "The Final Frontier". Whether it will be as painful as watching that movie I don't know.

• Like 1

I had severe chest pains recently after eating an entire bag of jelly beans in one go. I expect it was indigestion...

It could have been a hypoglycemic episode, which is a good indicator of diabetes. Diabetes would massively increase your chances of going on to develop problems with your eyes, heart and kidneys as well as heightening the possibility of an eventual diagnosis of pancreatic cancer, which would lead to your almost certain death.

You might as well end it all now, Guest :lol:

• Haha 1

Looks like Leonard might prove to have been a logical choice for DL 2015.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

It could have been a hypoglycemic episode, which is a good indicator of diabetes. Diabetes would massively increase your chances of going on to develop problems with your eyes, heart and kidneys as well as heightening the possibility of an eventual diagnosis of pancreatic cancer, which would lead to your almost certain death.

You might as well end it all now, Guest :lol:

You know damn fine I have diabetes so stop trying to scare me :rant:

Guest Guest

PS I'm confident that Leonard Nimoy will live for many years to come ! And so will I !