millwall32

Alex Higgins (And Snooker)

A website has been launched, seeking donations to save the life of Alex Higgins, the sickest looking man on Earth.

www.savealexhiggins.co.uk

I'm a huge snooker fan, and Higgins was certainly one of the great characters in the game, but there's no f**king way I'd donate anything over a nickel to this arrogant, self-destructive, brainless excuse for a human being.

[sits down and hopefully awaits the upcoming ranters...]

• Like 1

article-0-09A5A268000005DC-573_468x788.jpg

If you stuck him in a red velvet smoking jacket he'd do those; 'Compare the Meerkat' adverts well.

article-0-09A5A268000005DC-573_468x788.jpg

If you stuck him in a red velvet smoking jacket he'd do those; 'Compare the Meerkat' adverts well.

Schimples!

Or:

deathlist_logo.jpg

Some more recent pictures here:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...cer-battle.html

Looks like he died 3 months ago...

Those photos are really shocking. Flip side - if he goes in for the operations the anathetic may finish him off.

Too sick at the moment. Doctors will not do the operation until he gains more strength!

Alex Higgins - took some time but finally playing on the green baize in the sky. Edited by Magere Hein
Post moved

Just beat me to it.

Sad but inevitable. For all his faults (and there were many), he still remains one of my sporting heroes...:nerd:

RIP Alex...

1112246.jpg

This is very sad news, but Alex Higgins did remarkably well to reach his sixties, he must have been an inspiration to chronic and unrepentant alchoholics everywhere. I personally think he was cruelly overlooked for an MBE in recent years. Everyone knew he was dying and, despite his many, many flaws, he deserved some sort of official recognition for what he had achieved.

• Like 1

Just beat me to it.

Sad but inevitable. For all his faults (and there were many), he still remains one of my sporting heroes... :nerd:

RIP Alex...

1112246.jpg

Mine too...... R.I.P. Alex

Shame he never got round to having Dennis Taylor shot.

• Like 1

John Higgins has revealed that his father is fighting a losing battle against cancer...

Given the red-top's interest in all things John Higgins of late, the death of his dad is quite likely to merit enough of a mention to score DDP points........just sayin', like.

"Whispering" Ted Lowe turns 90 today...

John Higgins Snr, father of John Higgins Jnr is dying of cancer...his treatment is no longer working.

Given all the blubbing Jnr has done upon winning yon snooker thing, surely when Snr dies it will get a mention in the press?

John Higgins Snr, father of John Higgins Jnr is dying of cancer...his treatment is no longer working.

Given all the blubbing Jnr has done upon winning yon snooker thing, surely when Snr dies it will get a mention in the press?

Indeed. No idea how old he was though.

Like Neil Young I take no pleasure in his death, but this is my second hit in 2 days! :wheelchair:

Indeed. No idea how old he was though.

He was 67 in May 2010 according to The Sun.

• Like 1