Ironic, isn't it? It's the Catholics who don't believe in contraception and yet if only Mr and Mrs Paisley had used some all those years ago...........

If you want a good laugh - or to be totally appalled, depending on your sense of humour (and knowing this place, there'll be a fair mix of both reactions) - take a look at:

Ian Paisley Webpage

Amazingly it's not a spoof....

They seem to share some opinions in common with DeathList. This is brilliant:-

Pope Ratzinger brings with him three great disadvantages. First, his aggressive, cynical, character is well known before he starts. Second, unlike his predecessor, he comes from the Vatican bureaucracy not from the stage. Thirdly he does not appear to be dementing, yet.

Guest jroam

there is another pope hopefully there wont be another paisley check his website out guys seriously out there with the nazis please hurry up and shuffle off your mortal coil paisley :devil::pop:

Guest mr. christian

This chatroom is full of heretics!

This chatroom is full of heretics!

And godless heathens.

regards,

Hein

Guest Guest

they say only the good die young..so Paisly will live till 130 !

Looked very shaky on his feet during PMQ's a few weeks ago

The IRA's packed it in (so they say), this could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. :pop:-hopefully a Catholic smilie.

Dave Allen used to tell a great Ian Paisley joke. It revolved around a black catholic who wanted to spread goodwill by visiting churches of every denomination. He talked to clergy in synagogues, C of E Churches, Methodist chapels etc but went to Northern Ireland where Paisley threw him out on the street.

That night the poor bloke was in his hotel room on his knees begging God to get him in the church to talk to Paisley.

Suddenly - with lots of noise and bright light - God appeared to him and said: 'Forget it Son, I can't even get myself into that church.'

Guest Guest

He looked ok on the news tonight but like you say the IRAs announcement might give him a sudden heart attack or something i suppose

Have just added a post to the Joe Longthrone thread hoping he makes it through and have to say the same here. Agree with Paisley or not you do have to say that he is one of the few politicians who tells the truth.

Again I hope :pop: and not :lol: too soon.

Agree with Paisley or not you do have to say that he is one of the few politicians who tells the truth.

I don't particularly agree that the Pope is the Antichrist.

No, for that would mean accepting thye existence of both Christ and the devil. However I do admire Paisley as one of the politicians who does not go out hof gis way to be ingratiating.

No,  for that would mean accepting thye existence of both Christ and the devil.

I think you'll find Ian has no problem with Christ or the Devil. Protestantism recognises Jesus Christ as the son of God in line with all Christian sects. The European Institute of Protestant Studies recognises the Devil as the leader of the Catholic Church. Why not have a look here Ian's Web Page to be better informed on how those pesky Romans are out to get you. :)

No,  for that would mean accepting thye existence of both Christ and the devil.

I think you'll find Ian has no problem with Christ or the Devil. Protestantism recognises Jesus Christ as the son of God in line with all Christian sects. The European Institute of Protestant Studies recognises the Devil as the leader of the Catholic Church. Why not have a look here Ian's Web Page to be better informed on how those pesky Romans are out to get you. :)

If you actually read the psot i was replying to you will see what thye Jackal and i were talking about. Obviously Paisley beleives in both Christ and the Devil. I am saying that I doubt, based on the admitedly flimsy evidence of previous correspondance, that The Jackal beleives in them.

Either way I for one hope Paisley has a ggod few years of obduracy in him yet.

If you actually read the psot i was replying to you will see what thye Jackal and i were talking about. Obviously Paisley beleives in both Christ and the Devil. I am saying that I doubt, based on the admitedly flimsy evidence of previous correspondance, that The Jackal beleives in them.

Either way I for one hope Paisley has a ggod few years of obduracy in him  yet.

I did and I still can't. Are you saying Anubis doesn't believe in Ian Paisley? Poppycock my good man, poppycock.

Jesus Christ, Satan and Ian Paisley are all part of a mild hallucination brought on by a surfeit of lampreys.

I hope this concludes the debate.

I am pretty sure lampreys were mentioned somewhere in the 1995 BBC adaptation of 'Pride & Prejudice', perhaps a fitting thing then for Ian Paisley to be eating.

Did't some king die of a surfeit of lampreys? Think he fell in a barrell or something.

I think you may be confusing Henry I (the lamprey gobbler) with the Duke of Clarence who allegedly (ie as suggested by the Tudor propagandist, W. Shakespeare in Richard III) was dropped in a "butt of malmsey [wine]". Note, however, that this was after being stabbed rather than as a method of drowning him.

If the bigotted reverend, (if one can call him that)

I think it's safe to say he's somewhat of a bigot, yes.

Guest Bobajob nolan

Hey dudes the day he dies is the day the irish public will celabrate check out his f*****g veiw on catholics its f**ked up he thinks they are sinners what a fruitcake.As a catholic i have no hatred for any other person on this planet except this C-word go give the loon S**t for me will yas

http://www.ianpaisley.org/main.asp

Hmm, the Nolan sister they kept quiet about and we can see why - don't think "I'm in the mood for f*****g dancing" would have been quite so popular.