Crispy

Ronnie Biggs

http://www.itv.com/n...leads-mourners/- Attended a memorial for Bruce Reynolds on the 50th anniversairy of the Robbery and his 84th Birthday wearing Death List themed braces-I bet that is his way of giving us the V sign !

article_da91fc9531f5176b_1375960543_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Isn't that the bunch-of-wankers sign he's making?

Happy birthday, Ronnie.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Ha I hadn`t spotted that ! I had just assumed it was arthritis - Ronnie Biggs is the ultimate loveable rogue !

http://www.itv.com/n...leads-mourners/- Attended a memorial for Bruce Reynolds on the 50th anniversairy of the Robbery and his 84th Birthday wearing Death List themed braces-I bet that is his way of giving us the V sign !

article_da91fc9531f5176b_1375960543_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Isn't that the bunch-of-wankers sign he's making?

Happy birthday, Ronnie.

regards,

Hein

Either that or air guitar; rock on (into 2014 so I can nail you on every team) Ronnie.

On another matter:

Those new names in the frames, still too early for the likes of Wikipedia to tell us all we need to know, but there could be points in this lot.

"Mr One" or "Mr Two" = Henry Smith (deceased 2008) but not named until this week because an underworld friend Micky Regan (died within the last fortnight) helped him to turn train robbery cash into a property empire.

Another robber - either Mr One or Mr Two is still alive and still un-named in coverage of the case.

"Mr Three" is probably one of: Billy Ambrose, Jack Cramer, Frederick Robinson, Kenneth Shakeshaft or Harry Pitts. If any of these are still alive they're more likely now than before to get press coverage on death.

"The Ulsterman" was Thomas O' Reilly and his brother James Patrick was also involved. The Sun doesn't say if either is still alive.

Two criminals turned grass helped with gaining convictions: Jimmy "The Dip" Kensit (Patsy's dad - died when she was 17) and Michael Keyhoe (again, nowt on his current state of survival).

Doubtless a few press stories and the rest will confirm the life/death status of a few of the above before 1 Jan.

Guest Guest

Now that the anniversary has passed I expect Ronnie will give up the ghost soon enough.That's all he was living for probably.Yesterday was a final goodbye :(

Guest DaDanimal

I'm 7 points away from taking the lead and winning a grand.......please Ronnie....please let go.

Say goodbye to that money dude is gonna live another decade to spite his enemies.

Is he still alive? I thought he was dead, bloody hell.

Also, I really doubt these productions will succeed in "glamourising" the robbery, all BBC dramas are good for these days is putting people to sleep.

• Like 1

http://www.bbc.co.uk...t-arts-25111035

Glamourisation of crime here we go again...

To be fair, they're showing the copper's side of events too. So it's the glamourisation of a collection of amoral, irresponsible and at times incompetent reprobates.

Oh, and the train robbers as well...

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Ronnie Biggs is doing all this spam shit isn't he.Has to be him

Guest Guest

SKY News reporting he's dead

Haha, holy fuck! Did not see that one coming. Wow. R.I.P. Ronnie....

Christ, who is DL gonna get as a mascot now?

Ronnie Biggs is doing all this spam shit isn't he.Has to be him

I guess if the spamming stops we'll know for sure.

My second DDP 2014 pick to die in the space of 3 days.

Once again I have sent my list in way too early.

Dammit! I was only tweeting with him last week

I just realised something the documentary is on tonight , Coincidence ? lol

Either poetic justice or one last two fingers to everyone and he took his own life. ;)

Also, I really doubt these productions will succeed in "glamourising" the robbery, all BBC dramas are good for these days is putting people to sleep.

I didn't mean it like that!

• Like 4

Guest Deads Army

DEAD !!, link to follow

Couple of questions. This is got to be the best December DL has ever had, right?

Also..... did he die because he was overexcited about his story being on the TV and his fucking worn out old body couldn't take it?

Or did he see the trailer for it, and thought it looked like tosh so he decided not to bother sticking around....?

• Like 1

I just got the news too. Nice Christmas present for us.