Davey Jones' Locker

What Do You Think Of The 2015 Death List?

FAIL FAIL FAIL - they took Terry Pratchett off

fail :lol:

To be fair that seemed like quite a consensus view. He didn't make the DDP drop forty.

If they had been fair to me they'd have read my fucking suggestions.

What are you doing up at this hour anyway dad? :D

He's not necessarily the only one, young whippersnapper-me-laddo.

FAIL FAIL FAIL - they took Terry Pratchett off

fail :lol:

To be fair that seemed like quite a consensus view. He didn't make the DDP drop forty.

If they had been fair to me they'd have read my fucking suggestions.

What are you doing up at this hour anyway dad? :D

What are you talking about it is 11am in the morning

(Admittedly I am in Vietnam)

I don't see Terry Pratchett in your shadow list.

The brief flurry is now almost two months ago

However last year we didn't get hit number three until day 166. So there is still a way to go before we write off the year.

I did suggest I would send the ten that I thought would get us to 12 so some what late here they are:-

1. Havalange
  2. Graham
  3. De Havilland
  4. De Cuellar
  5. James
  6. O' Hara
  7. Crowe
  8. Philiips
  9. Sallis
  10. Adams
  • Like 1

I'm 99% sure that, out of the people who are on both the DL and my personal list, these folks will die:

Zsa Zsa Gabor, Bhumibol Adulyadej, Billy Graham, Nancy Reagan and/or Daddy Bush, Joao Havelange.

Guest awesome guest

The lack of updates does not look good for sallies

My guesses for those who are still going to die this year are these:

Gabor, Graham, Adulyadej, Kohl, Phillips, Reagan... and then a couple of people who should die "statistically", as in, I don't know anything new about their health, but statistically, a couple more hits should occur: Richard Adams, Havelange, Sallis, eh, and why not George Cole.

I'm 99% sure that, out of the people who are on both the DL and my personal list, these folks will die:

Zsa Zsa Gabor, Bhumibol Adulyadej, Billy Graham, Nancy Reagan and/or Daddy Bush, Joao Havelange.

Anyways, as gcreptile mentioned, there should be a few more unexpected deaths, so we can expect about 10 deaths.

Last year we didn't get the third hit until 15th June but overall it was an average year. We are five deaths behind the high water mark of 2008.

However like an episode of Tipping Point all those silver disks are on the brink of tumbling down.

Guest awesome guest

Last year we didn't get the third hit until 15th June but overall it was an average year. We are five deaths behind the high water mark of 2008.

However like an episode of Tipping Point all those silver disks are on the brink of tumbling down.

and I said a couple of times we didn't have our third hit until the 20th of may back in 2012 and that year we got twelve deaths granted two hits occurred on the same day and it's very unlikely that,that'll happen again but two hits at the same time is very likely

For me this list is too much alive.

• Like 1

A cold winter is due, which will see off not just a host of No voters, but a good whack of the List.

Think it will be above average year to be fair looking at the names.

My original prediction of 20 looks extremely doubtful now.I still think we will definitely get King, Crowe and Woodhead and that we will probably get Gabor, Graham, Havelange ,Sallis, Reagan, Philips ,O`Hara ,O`Sullevan and James which would give us 14.

I think like last year we will get to 10 with James, Crowe, Adulyadej, King, Philips, Sallis, Norden, Mugabe providing the points.

It really has slowed down. I haven't had a hit on my work game since Richie Benaud and there are over 400 names at play in that.

I'll take a wager on these ten getting us to the decent year standard of twelve:

BB King

Martin Crowe

Chris Woodhead

Bhumibol Adulyadej

Leslie Phillips

Peter Sallis

Patrick Macnee

Al Molinaro

Kirk Kerkorian

Cliff Michelmore

• Like 2

Wow - I didn't realise you'd written them out in the order they would die - impressive! :champagne:

This list has certainly proved its worth in the last month.We haven`t been in such a strong position at this time in the year since 2012.

• Like 1

Not even a mouth ago this list was looking like a disappointment now it looks like a good year

• Like 2

With 8 hits at mid-point, it's looking like this could be a record year.

In fact, I'm 99% sure the following people will die:

*Zsa Zsa Gabor

*Bhumibol Adulyadej

*Billy Graham

*Helmut Kohl

*Martin Crowe

*either George H W Bush or Nancy Reagan

That'll give us 14... and I'm sure at least one more of those firetruckers will die.

I have looked at the remaining people on the list and there are none who I would put money on still being alive at the end of the year. I am still not happy about Jake Roberts but that is because I know nothing about him and have little interest in him. I think we should get 14, we may even break the record but I think it would be rash to try and pick those out.

At the beginning of the year I thought Leslie Phillips was a shoe in but as each day passes this seems less likely.

I look forward to being surprised.

Though I would like it to be some less iconic figures and more dictators or murderers.

Though I would like it to be some less iconic figures and more dictators or murderers.

Fewer. [/stannis Baratheon]

(sorry, Game of Thrones joke)

At the beginning of the year I thought Leslie Phillips was a shoe shoo-in but as each day passes this seems less likely.

Fixed that for you.

So, let's give our predictions for what the 2015 list is going to look like on January 1, 2016.

DEATHLIST 2015

16/50

February 27, 2015: Leonard Nimoy

March 8, 2015: Sam Simon

May 14, 2015: B. B. King

May 23, 2015: John Nash

June 7, 2015: Christopher Lee

June 15, 2015: Kirk Kerkorian

June 23, 2015: Chris Woodhead

June 25, 2015: Patrick MacNee

July 29, 2015: Peter O'Sullevan

August 5, 2015: George Cole

September 19, 2015: Valerie Harper

September 30, 2015: Zsa Zsa Gabor

October 6, 2015: Martin Crowe
November 4, 2015: Clive James

November 17, 2015: Nancy Reagan

December 13, 2015: Bhumibol Adulyadej

The list is full of heathens

Zsa Zsa Gabor is a slut who has been married multiple times

Valerie Harper encouraged American women to be sluts who abandon children for work during 70s on Mary Taylor Moore Show. America is decaying and about to be taken over by the Moslems ,Russians and Chinese because they abandoned traditional morals starting with the encouragement of whoring and women lib in the 70s.

Joao Havelange is a poofter batty boy who encourages men to wear in appropriate shorts and play football real men are supposed to smoke cigar and play rugby

Al Molinaro is a fat bastard who disobeys gods sin by living a life of Gluttony

Prince Phillip is a closet fag.This is why the honorable Queen Elizabeth only had 4 kids despite having the best genes for procreation of the earth. With a woman like that a minimum 8 kids for the purposes of honoring God

The list is full of heathens Zsa Zsa Gabor is a slut who has been married multiple times Valerie Harper encouraged American women to be sluts who abandon children for work during 70s on Mary Taylor Moore Show. America is decaying and about to be taken over by the Moslems ,Russians and Chinese because they abandoned traditional morals starting with the encouragement of whoring and women lib in the 70s. Joao Havelange is a poofter batty boy who encourages men to wear in appropriate shorts and play football real men are supposed to smoke cigar and play rugby Al Molinaro is a fat bastard who disobeys gods sin by living a life of Gluttony Prince Phillip is a closet fag.This is why the honorable Queen Elizabeth only had 4 kids despite having the best genes for procreation of the earth. With a woman like that a minimum 8 kids for the purposes of honoring God

You're not funny.

• Like 2

The list is full of heathens Zsa Zsa Gabor is a slut who has been married multiple times Valerie Harper encouraged American women to be sluts who abandon children for work during 70s on Mary Taylor Moore Show. America is decaying and about to be taken over by the Moslems ,Russians and Chinese because they abandoned traditional morals starting with the encouragement of whoring and women lib in the 70s. Joao Havelange is a poofter batty boy who encourages men to wear in appropriate shorts and play football real men are supposed to smoke cigar and play rugby Al Molinaro is a fat bastard who disobeys gods sin by living a life of Gluttony Prince Phillip is a closet fag.This is why the honorable Queen Elizabeth only had 4 kids despite having the best genes for procreation of the earth. With a woman like that a minimum 8 kids for the purposes of honoring God

You're not funny.

I maintained the thought it could be real until... the rugby part.