Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

For fuck's sake. When my kid was about 16 she would go on like 'oh my god mum my insta photo got 47 likes'. WHO THE FUCK CARES?

holy shit 47 that is amazing my Instagram only got 12 likes.
  • Like 2

For fuck's sake. When my kid was about 16 she would go on like 'oh my god mum my insta photo got 47 likes'. WHO THE FUCK CARES?

What's Instagram? ;-)
  • Like 2

What's Instagram? ;-)

I think you need to have the nursing home and will discussion with your offspring, as your clearly reaching seniority. For heavens saking:

103uux.jpg

(Disclaimer: this photo was taking in 2005. Internet Grandma probably died before Instagram however meme-generator didn't have a photo of Betty 33 - the actual Instagram Grandma and I'm lazy.) EDIT: To make up for that here's the actual instagram granny:

103vqf.jpg

What's Instagram? ;-)

I think you need to have the nursing home and will discussion with your offspring, as your clearly reaching seniority. For heavens saking:

103uux.jpg

this one too

What's Instagram? ;-)

It's a measurement of weight, and by coincidence it's exactly the amount that a hipster weighs.

• Like 3

You truly have to marvel at peoples rhinoceros like skin.

The fella gets a metaphoric 12 inch John Holmes special rammed up his man cave by people agog at his utter fuckwittery and, rather than keep a very low profile, they continue to post like it never happened.

Well it did, it did, it did!!!

We wont forget :D

• Like 3

The fella gets a metaphoric 12 inch John Holmes special rammed up his man cave by people agog at his utter fuckwittery and, rather than keep a very low profile, they continue to post like it never happened.

Trying to work out if this is aimed at me, Sir Creep or MK. I'd have normally assumed Zorders but he hasn't posted in a while, do we know what the hell happened to him? Was he banned, committed suicide or went to jail?

Trying to work out if this is aimed at me, Sir Creep or MK. I'd have normally assumed Zorders but he hasn't posted in a while, do we know what the hell happened to him? Was he banned, committed suicide or went to jail?

My money's on SC (and I don't mean Spade).

Why do you care what happened to Dr Zero? He's gone, isn't that enough?

• Like 1

I thought this was aimed at MK.

LFN not being inclined to accept Folly of Youth as mitigation.

It wasn't.

MK is fine and likeable, he just needs to keep away from trying to be a bit Z and remain more Bambi.

It was aimed at Sir C, a massive twat, whos obsession with post counts and 'likes' is boring the tits off of the collective forum.

As he is still posting like he hasn't been posting that crap you have to assume that he is either stupid or a sociopath.

This is very amusing - I read it out to the old man, who is a notoriously grumpy old cunt, and he laughed loudly.

• Like 4

I think perhaps Mummy decided to play hardball and took away his internet privileges

• Like 2

I think perhaps Mummy decided to play hardball and took away his internet privileges

I think it's much more likely that MH or PB got sick of them, their banning system is reasonably thorough in my experience.

It wasn't.

MK is fine and likeable, he just needs to keep away from trying to be a bit Z and remain more Bambi.

It was aimed at Sir C, a massive twat, whos obsession with post counts and 'likes' is boring the tits off of the collective forum.

As he is still posting like he hasn't been posting that crap you have to assume that he is either stupid or a sociopath.

You say sociopath like it's a bad thing...

SC

• Like 2

It wasn't.

SC

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but...

It wasn't.

SC

...........its stupid then.

Just talked to him: He's decided to become a Buddhist monk in a remote village in the Himalayan mountains of Bhutan. Meditation will help him find inner peace. :)

This is 100% not fabricated.

Feel like I'm With Hades' signature could do with being three or four times longer

• Like 2

so is this where we tell each other to kill themselves then?

Do not venture into this forest lightly for there are horrors here beyond your wildest imaginings.

• Like 3

Do not venture into this forest lightly for there are horrors here beyond your wildest imaginings.

i only share my wildest imaginations with my imaginary friends

• Like 2

i only share my wildest imaginations with my imaginary friends

That's ok, as long as they keep them to themselves.

The trouble is, those who have it within their power to do anything about it are already convinced. They have other reasons for the failure to change things.

Global warming is quite possibly the doomsday scenario for our descendants but that doesn't bother those who are concerned about profits now, or at least it doesn't bother them enough.

Nor apparently, for some reason the governments who could enforce it (actually, thats not entirely true, they have to be voted in and for example telling people that they have to drastically cut down on meat consumption, isn't a vote winner. Also politcians and political parties need funding, guess where some of that comes from).

Even Greenpeace and other organisations I believed were taking a stand, are at best disingenuous when it comes to the reality of it. I was surprised to discover they are funded in part by the very companies causing the problem.

Finding hard facts about any of this, that is, without it having been spun, is difficult. That said, there is some info as to why this is, here. Ignore the somewhat ludicrous name of the site. (as far as i am able to discern it is reasonably bias neutral)

I should state for the record, I went vegetarian when I found out the biggest cause of global warming, not suggesting others should, but I was no longer comfortable with my impact on the environment. I could go on, but I won't for now, as I don't want to appear anymore of a loony than my previous postings have already proven.

• Like 1