The Yeti

Irate Visitors Rage Here, If You Must.

Guest Sir Bertram Batshit

Seriously, could you have found a worse photo of Sam Simon for the DL homepage? It hardly looks like him. For all I know it isn't.

SC

Moan, moan, fucking moan!

Shut the fuck up!

It's always been there SC.

Good to see the full version button working in Opera Safari again. Thanks to Hein or Paul or whoever is responsible.

Seriously, could you have found a worse photo of Sam Simon for the DL homepage? It hardly looks like him. For all I know it isn't.

SC

Shut the fuck up!

SC

Shut the fuck up!

I'm, that's kinda the point of this foru you stupid fucking guest. Get a clue.

SC

SC

Shut the fuck up!

SC

Shut the fuck up!

SC

Actually the point is "irate visitors" if you've registered on the site, you're not exactly a visitor.

Even my children don't bitch and whine as much as you do.

Some MP from Nova Scotia is a 'celebrity' but the Presidents of Crieghton and Towson State Universities are not. Creighton an NCAA DIV I school too. Go fuck yourself Doug Stanhope.

Sir C

After looking again at some of the older death lists I noticed that a lot of famous people seem to die the year they are not in the list. Has anyone else noticed that?

After looking again at some of the older death lists I noticed that a lot of famous people seem to die the year they are not in the list. Has anyone else noticed that?

Statistics. The point is not perhaps so much that they die in "the" year they aren't on the list but more "a" year they aren't. CBA to do the sums on this particularly, but it's the same sort of thing that makes it apparently weird that it only takes 23 people in a room for it to be 50/50 on two of them having the same birthday.

Statistics. The point is not perhaps so much that they die in "the" year they aren't on the list but more "a" year they aren't. CBA to do the sums on this particularly, but it's the same sort of thing that makes it apparently weird that it only takes 23 people in a room for it to be 50/50 on two of them having the same birthday.

I should also add that DL has a self-imposed rule that allows only 25 picks of the previous list to be chosen each year, which increases the chance of such misses.

• Like 1

"Bufferfly" for Ali is just stupid.

Sir C

SC

Shut the fuck up!

SC

Shut the fuck up!

SC

Actually the point is "irate visitors" if you've registered on the site, you're not exactly a visitor.

Even my children don't bitch and whine as much as you do.

I guess we need a thread for irate members to bitch now.

• Like 2

Guest tool time

I know it was your first year, but really, "any one Beatle"? That's cheating.

Sir C

Muhammad Ali described his boxing style as "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee". It seems appropriate to me.

• Like 1

Sir C

Muhammad Ali described his boxing style as "float like a butterfly, sting like a bee". It seems appropriate to me.

Apparently you, like whoever created the Ali thread, is a goddamn idiot.

SC

Sir C

In addition a Butterfly has the appearance of a transient ethereal thing, like a spitrit departing the earth.

I get it.

• Like 1

Ali also played drums on Crazy Town's 2000 smash hit single "Butterfly".

I keep confusing Crazy Town with that kids TV programme Lazy Town.

Mind you Crazy Town doesn't have a Pink haired pubescent girl prancing around for paedos to glop away to. :blink:

Guest awesome guest

Mind you Crazy Town doesn't have a Pink haired pubescent girl prancing around for paedos to glop away to. :blink:

I know as a kid you see nothing wrong and then when your older you go " what the fuck did my eyes witness"

I know as a kid you see nothing wrong and then when your older you go " what the fuck did my eyes witness"

Aye, if you trawl back through the way motor racing coverage dealt with accidents, you also get that effect. There's stuff filmed in the moment, now available on youtube that wouldn't be let out to air now.

Aye, if you trawl back through the way motor racing coverage dealt with accidents, you also get that effect. There's stuff filmed in the moment, now available on youtube that wouldn't be let out to air now.

Fuck me Mary!

Well I gave it a go and, I confess, I was unable to masturbate to Ronnie Petersons fatal crash...............

Guest awesome guest

the worst one has got to be tom Pryce's crash in 1977. It was awful he hit a guy and the guy flew up in the air spinning around with only a piece of intestine keeping them together

Those who are the most annoying are the visitors who call us "evil" for predicting people's deaths.

Well, look at it this way, oh, dear guests:

We're not hoping that the people on our lists die. We're hoping that we chose people who were going to die anyway for our lists.

• Like 2

Fuck me Mary!

Well I gave it a go and, I confess, I was unable to masturbate to Ronnie Petersons fatal crash...............

Aye well, you can leave it to others more likely to cum to grief, then.

Oh. my jacket.

• Like 1

having read through all 58 pages of this my fingers have almost forgot how to type!!

being someone who participates in a works DP - where we all put 50p a week in a jar, sit in a circle in silence and wait for old father time to strike a name off our list, this site is right up my alley.

Also having spent the last three years wondering whats keeping zsa2 Gabor going, its refreshing to see that some of you have been wondering the same for 10 years or more! :smileyd:

• Like 1

having read through all 58 pages of this my fingers have almost forgot how to type!!

being someone who participates in a works DP - where we all put 50p a week in a jar, sit in a circle in silence and wait for old father time to strike a name off our list, this site is right up my alley.

Also having spent the last three years wondering whats keeping zsa2 Gabor going, its refreshing to see that some of you have been wondering the same for 10 years or more! :smileyd:

Ah, welcome aboard. Since you're new, there's a challenge on, can you become the fastest twunt in the West, notching up 1000 posts in record time.

No pressure, like

• Like 2

well i could in a spam-like fashion i suppose, but i guess ill try in a relevent/post-worthy-like fashion instead :D

Except for this post of course

• Like 3