Maurice died 9 years ago today. Wonder if Robin will give up the ghost today too

I reckon he will go in a years time on the 10th Anniversary of Mo's death

So he's a teetotal vegan. And about to die aged 62. What does this tell us...?

Bugger all.

I presume you meant to say that leading a healthy lifestyle is no guarantee of living to a ripe old age.

I presume you meant to say that leading a healthy lifestyle is no guarantee of living to a ripe old age.

Regarding the above: heard an interesting story recently. The bloke killed in Kent in the storms earlier this month was a builder, driving his van. A tree fell on the van and killed him outright but his mate in the passenger seat survived because at the moment of impact of the tree his mate was bent down in his seat, ratching on the floor to retrieve the cigarette lighter he'd just dropped. HE LIVED BECAUSE HE IS A SMOKER!

Sad to read that he is planning a concert of his new work in April, does this mea that he plans to stick around for a while?

Sad to read that he is planning a concert of his new work in April, does this mea that he plans to stick around for a while?

A possibility. Others would say he's in the first stage of grief.

He's the least musical Bee Gee and the one who hardly played an instrument on stage or record; how did he "compose" this classical master-work, by humming it to a piano player?

This burst of activity smacks of downloading the repertoire before he's downloaded for all time. And that note in the story about Gibb having surgery for the same complaint that saw off Maurice; don't recall that being the issue a few months back.

Having seen his latest pics find it very hard to believe he's planning to perform on stage in April. Perhaps he'll do a Tommy Cooper for us

Having seen his latest pics find it very hard to believe he's planning to perform on stage in April. Perhaps he'll do a Tommy Cooper for us

I don't think it will be very long until #2 on the list will be gone too. He may even be the 2nd hit

I don't think it will be very long until #2 on the list will be gone too. He may even be the 2nd hit

If I were buying a ticket for the 10th April gig I'd make sure to check the refund policy

Quote from the daily fail mail

Speaking to The Mirror, a friend of the pop legend said: 'He’s very strong willed – if anyone can beat this it’s Robin.'

Not too sure why that paper would be quoting a rival paper.

Surely his post-script would have to include some reference to stayin alive in it.

He really does not look well.

robin-gibb-looking-guant-as-he-arrived-to-do-the-alan-titchmarsh-show-on-the-southbank-pic-brian-mackness-917597111.jpg

I think if we're as crass as to use "Stayin' Alive" as the basis of the pun, I've lost all faith in the wit of this forum.

The best I could come up with last night was "Immortality? Nope." I presume you kids can do better.

I think if we're as crass as to use "Stayin' Alive" as the basis of the pun, I've lost all faith in the wit of this forum.

The best I could come up with last night was "Immortality? Nope." I presume you kids can do better.

Horizontal

Life in a Tin Can

Spirit having flown

No doubt there are others.

Too Much Heaven

Tragedy

Horizontal

Life in a Tin Can

Spirit having flown

No doubt there are others.

One that he wrote for the Bee Gee's 2nd album could sum it up "I Don't Know Why I Bother with Myself"

You Should Be Grieving, Yeah?

Several Bee Gee song titles can be the starting piont for a nice punch line:

• Horizontal
  • Life in a tin can
  • One night only

regards,

Hein

Several Bee Gee song titles can be the starting piont for a nice punch line:

• Horizontal
  • Life in a tin can
  • One night only

regards,