Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

"She is fighting right now and she wants to move on. She wants to live," Frederic, 72, says. "She squeezes my hand, she kisses. She is drinking water, she has ice cream. She wants to move on. People don't want to move on -- they give up, they totally give up, [but] she wants to move on."

Well it is international "eat ice cream for breakfast day"

so I take it as the doctors are refusing to operate on her. Good on them.

If that is the case it is only a matter of time, i think she could finally be on her way out though i'm probably wrong but reading between the lines of the usual rubbish you get from the Prinz they are just letting nature take it's course.

Ah but what would her *cough* Bond Girl name be?

Diane Otherday?

• Like 8

seems like another false alarm.....when she really dies, i'll wait for a month to confirm just to be sure that she's still dead....

It's like August 2010 all over again.

Here's some more of the same stuff, but it's in the daily mail, which is a bit more reliable than some sources: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3453827/Zsa-Zsa-Gabor-s-husbandFr-d-ric-Prinz-von-Anhalt-insists-hospitalized-99-year-old-determined-reach-100th-birthday.html

sounds like her blood pressure is very erratic, and they can't operate because of that- difficult to say what will happen next, but if she still has an infected feeding tube, or breathing tube, that would not be good- they seem to talk about operating in March, but i bet that will never happen

Here's some more of the same stuff, but it's in the daily mail, which is a bit more reliable than some sources: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3453827/Zsa-Zsa-Gabor-s-husbandFr-d-ric-Prinz-von-Anhalt-insists-hospitalized-99-year-old-determined-reach-100th-birthday.html

sounds like her blood pressure is very erratic, and they can't operate because of that- difficult to say what will happen next, but if she still has an infected feeding tube, or breathing tube, that would not be good- they seem to talk about operating in March, but i bet that will never happen

If they had an ounce of compassion in them they'd refuse to operate.

• Like 1

Medical blunder for Zsa Zsa, seriously how does this woman keep going.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/zsa-zsa-gabor-medical-blunder-life-risk-nears-death/

i see another lawsuit.......bet the docs want to save her and help her die but Von Ass's hobby is to sue everyone and everything

You are right, i remember reading somewhere once that he always has at least 5 or 6 lawsuits on the go were he is suing someone over something, surely the courts will be sick and tired of him and would throw the majority of his cases out before they got to court, his lawyer must love it though. I personally couldn't be bothered with all the hassle.

[...] lawsuits on the go were he is suing someone over something

And how many does he have where he is not suing someone over something?

• Like 1

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/zsa-zsa-gabor-medical-blunder-life-risk-nears-death/

i see another lawsuit.......bet the docs want to save her and help her die but Von Ass's hobby is to sue everyone and everything

You are right, i remember reading somewhere once that he always has at least 5 or 6 lawsuits on the go were he is suing someone over something, surely the courts will be sick and tired of him and would throw the majority of his cases out before they got to court, his lawyer must love it though. I personally couldn't be bothered with all the hassle.

I would agree, he is setting this up.

I would agree, he is setting this up.

Doubtless if we checked this thread back about five years similar comments would appear.

She'll go suddenly and when we least expect it.

• Like 1

That's always been my view. Someone, say Bibliogryphon or RadGuy or a guest, will post it one sleepy Thursday afternoon, and it'll take people entirely by surprise. There will be the usual "its a hoax", links to fecking Mediamass, and then the old "end of an deadpooling era" posts.

http://www.ibtimes.com/zsa-zsa-gabors-husband-opens-about-her-condition-99-year-old-socialite-remains-2313504

According to this article she'll be OK and is on the road to recovery.

I really increasingly lean towards the view that her husband doesn't have her best interests at heart and I wouldn't trust a word he says. I hate saying that and perhaps I'm being harsh but this feeding tube business on such a long term basis is making her into the tortured living dead.

My understanding is from media reports that the Bel Air Mansion they live in is no longer owned by the couple but the new owner signed an agreement that they can still live in it until Zsa Zsa passes away and then her husband must vacate it within six months. A delayed purchase I think it's called and I suspect keeping hold of his luxury lifestyle and home is more what motivates him to keep Zsa Zsa alive than love. Sadly I feel this to be the case.

At least we are the people who will care about her death, whenever this will be.

Outside she is mostly unknown or forgotten.

it looks like an era come soon to the end. Olivia De Havilland could follow in zsa zsas footsteps

No, Olivia won't follow in Zsa Zsa's footsteps, what a fucking STUPID comment. Why do you hate Olivia enough to make a posts that implies she could die soon? It's obvious to anyone with BRAINCELLS that she will survive into the 2020s. So, for future reference, don't be so anti-Olivia. Ok? :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

it looks like an era come soon to the end. Olivia De Havilland could follow in zsa zsas footsteps

No, Olivia won't follow in Zsa Zsa's footsteps, what a fucking STUPID comment. Why do you hate Olivia enough to make a posts that implies she could die soon? It's obvious to anyone with BRAINCELLS that she will survive into the 2020s. So, for future reference, don't be so anti-Olivia. Ok? :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:
could you please get that stick out of your butt.

hahahahaahha, oh look it's the semi-illiterate irish boy. Question: I was talking to TomTom, so why is your comment needed in this instance? Hm?

well, at least we know she's still alive and not dumped in a freezer just so Ass could keep the house, but i agree with all of you, she'll go suddenly while Ass is getting another lawsuit, a moment will come when even he won't be able to save his ass...i mean ZZ......i believe it's going to be april this year....would be cool if it was the 1st :P

hahahahaahha, oh look it's the semi-illiterate irish boy. Question: I was talking to TomTom, so why is your comment needed in this instance? Hm?
because it's a dumbass rant I'd expect from a drive by ranter not a user.