Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Good god -That is horrendous! How cruel to keep her alive artificially when she is clearly so incredibly ill and why the fuck take pictures of her like that???

This may explain your first observation:

The home, where Gabor hosted A-list parties for President Ronald Reagan and Elizabeth Taylor, was recently sold to a buyer who agreed to allow Gabor and her husband to remain there until her death.

Good god -That is horrendous! How cruel to keep her alive artificially when she is clearly so incredibly ill and why the fuck take pictures of her like that???

This may explain your frst observation:

It's life, but not as we know it.

regards,

Hein

God he is such an arsehole!

Well deserved No.1 on this year's list!!!

Indeed, well-deserved. I hope she outlives her husband.

Zsa Zsa has now outlived her daughter.

http://www.latimes.c...0106-story.html

Wasn't expecting that, she seemed to be the only one talking sense about how cruel it was keeping Zsa Zsa alive like that, doubt it will make any difference to Zsa Zsa as she is so far gone that she doesn't know what day of the week it is, so being told of her daughter's death is unlikely to affect her health. Also didn't Zsa Zsa's mum outlive one of her daughter's by a few months but was never told as she was so ill?

Oh dear, this tragic will kill her!

Also didn't Zsa Zsa's mum outlive one of her daughter's by a few months but was never told as she was so ill?

Yes, you are right: Janci "Jolie" Tilleman Gabor (30.09.1896 - 01.04.1997) outlived her youngest daughter Eva (11.02.1919 - 04.07.1995) by nearly two years. Her eldest daughter Magda (11.06.1914 or '15 - 06.06.1997) outlived her mother by only two months.

Yet Zsa Zsa is to come, I suppose...

Oh dear, this tragic will kill her!

Also didn't Zsa Zsa's mum outlive one of her daughter's by a few months but was never told as she was so ill?

Yes, you are right: Janci "Jolie" Tilleman Gabor (30.09.1896 - 01.04.1997) outlived her youngest daughter Eva (11.02.1919 - 04.07.1995) by nearly two years. Her eldest daughter Magda (11.06.1914 or '15 - 06.06.1997) outlived her mother by only two months.

Yet Zsa Zsa is to come, I suppose...

Surprisingly given all the times that Zsa Zsa, Eva and Magda were married, Francesca was the only child born to any of the Gabor sisters.

Oh wow... how sad! I mean it, that's pretty tragic.

From this year's list Kirk Douglas and Doris Day have also outlived one of their children, perhaps others too but they're the only ones I know from memory.

George H. W. Bush comes to mind as well, had a daughter who died very young of cancer.

On the Zsa Zsa front, Francesca Hilton's agent Edward Lozzi has said that Zsa Zsa is suffering from 'Total Dementia and can no longer speak.' If this is the case which in fairness it probably is, how much longer can she survive? Then again on the other hand could Francesca's death prolong Zsa Zsa's life as Francesca's agent said she was speaking to her attorney about what to do with her Mother. If Francesca had lived and being successful and entrusted with her Mother's care, i'm sure she would of let nature taken it's cause and let Zsa Zsa die, but now know body will challenge Prinz Von Anhalt, Zsa Zsa could be stuck in limbo for years to come as he seems determined in keeping her alive whatever the cost.

• Like 1

Oh wow... how sad! I mean it, that's pretty tragic.

From this year's list Kirk Douglas and Doris Day have also outlived one of their children, perhaps others too but they're the only ones I know from memory.

Jake LaMotta lost two sons in the space of a few months in 1998.Olivia de Havilland lost her son in 1991.

I am shocked at this!First Zsa Zsa`s publicist now her daughter.Who next Von Anhalt?

I am shocked at this!First Zsa Zsa`s publicist now her daughter.Who next Von Anhalt?

Hopefully.

• Like 5

Yes, Prinz von Anhalt could keep her alive on machines almost indefinately, and now Francesca Hilton is no longer there to protect her- very sad for Zsa Zsa

So our best hope that our #1 pick will end up dead in 2015 is making von Anhalt look as if he made a crass joke about Muhammad.

regards,

Hein

not to mention the fact she is completely senile and wouldn`t comprehend the news anyway.