maryportfuncity

Fat And Fearless

Life is a form of mental illness. It's always sexually based.

• Like 6

I'm a right fucking porker but how, HOW, do people get this fat?

It's a form of mental illness. In some cases it's sexually based.

Excellent answer. Thanks for writing it. People can sometimes be cruel to something they do not understand.

My youngest did part of her thesis on abusive relationships and I helped do some research. There was this poor American girl, only 23, and she got hooked up with a 'feeder' and he had a goal of getting her to 60 stone. "If you love me, you'll eat these 7 deep fried chickens and 3 gallons of ice cream" etc... and of course she loved him because he'd shown her the first affection she'd ever felt in her life, and he loved her because she was the only thing he had any influence or power over. So f***ing sad!

• Like 1

Yeh, I get it's all about mental illness (for some people, for others it's just because they are greedy, lazy fat cunts). I didn't question the WHY, I questioned the HOW.

I am about 6 stone overweight, and have hovered around the same weight for the last couple of years, without me making any changes to diet or exercise regime - I've plateaud I suppose, so I'm guessing that my body has reached that point where the ratio of calories in to calories out has stabilised to keep me this weight. So how come this doesn't happen to people like the above? For her body to continue to a weight like that, she literally must have been eating non stop all day. I just don't get HOW someone can eat enough to make themselves that fat.

Yeh, I get it's all about mental illness (for some people, for others it's just because they are greedy, lazy fat cunts). I didn't question the WHY, I questioned the HOW.

I am about 6 stone overweight, and have hovered around the same weight for the last couple of years, without me making any changes to diet or exercise regime - I've plateaud I suppose, so I'm guessing that my body has reached that point where the ratio of calories in to calories out has stabilised to keep me this weight. So how come this doesn't happen to people like the above? For her body to continue to a weight like that, she literally must have been eating non stop all day. I just don't get HOW someone can eat enough to make themselves that fat.

If you are stable then either you do realise when you are full or get to a point where you want to stop eating at meal times. For some who get to morbidly obese to the supersize extent, it creeps up on them over years. They often have problems feeling full or not realise they are full so eat more. The stomach stretches to accommodate extra bulk so it takes more to fill. Cycle after cycle. Eventually breakfast is a pound of sausages and half a dozen eggs on 4 pieces of fried bread. That kinda thing. There are other reasons why, of course, but not feeling full is a big reason why people eat to excess.

At the extreme end of behaviour based issues such as feeding/feeder relationships when the aim is purposefully gaining weight, they liquidise foods to make the bulk/energy ratio higher. Like with orange juice, I could probably drink half a pint no problems but I couldn't eat 12 oranges in one go. Liquidise and you consume more food.

• Like 1

In fact life is the worst illness I know. I've never heard of someone who got out alive from it.

• Like 2

I'm a right fucking porker but how, HOW, do people get this fat?

It's a form of mental illness. In some cases it's sexually based.

There was that documentary "Fat Girls and Feeders" that came out donkey's years ago way back in the early 2000s. There was a repeat of it shown recently, made me want to puke.

There's nothing wrong at all with a woman being curvy, in fact many men like that - it's just morbid obesity that is extremely unhealthy and to see it actively encouraged is disgusting.

• Like 1

Early post of the year contender right there!

• Like 1

Early post of the year contender right there!

I would like my epitaph to read: "Life is a form of mental illness. Now I'm alright"

• Like 1

could have sworn Darlene Cates had died years ago. RIP.

I also thought she'd died about 10 years ago.

Fattest man of the world, and exceptionally shameless Shameless pick Juan Pedro Franco set to undergo gastric bypass surgery:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4359694/World-s-heaviest-man-Juan-Franco-gastric-bypass.html

He succeded at losing enough weight to allow the operation, but there is still risk involved.

On 2/11/2017 at 07:07, Cat O'Falk said:

Eman Ahmed Abd El Aty, 36, the world's fattest woman will be flown on a specially modified Airbus to India for life-saving weight reduction surgery after reaching 78 stone (1092 lbs, 495 kg).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4212258/World-s-fattest-woman-needs-special-plane-treatment.html

fat.jpg

UPDATE: She's about to go home, 713 lbs lighter.  Strike her from the list and scrub her name from this thread.  Well....at 389 lbs she still may relapse.
SC

1 hour ago, Sir Creep said:

UPDATE: She's about to go home, 713 lbs lighter.  Strike her from the list and scrub her name from this thread.  Well....at 389 lbs she still may relapse.
SC

Almost all of them relapse - it's the fatty equivalent of Gazza in rehab. Still our girl, this one!

• Like 1

Unless I've read it wrong, this poor woman isn't to blame for her condition.

As a child, she was diagnosed with elephantiasis, a rare condition in which an obstruction in the lymphatic system causes limbs and other body parts to swell up to abnormally large sizes, and that made moving difficult for her from a young age. As she became more and more immobile, her weight crept up and her health continued to suffer: She developed a number of conditions, including diabetes and high blood pressure, and then, two years ago, she had a stroke that only further decreased her mobility.

• Like 1

On 05/05/2017 at 17:22, Toast said:

Unless I've read it wrong, this poor woman isn't to blame for her condition.

Some mitigation but you don't get that fucking big by accident

• Like 1

Taxpayers money squandered in scuppering scoring opportunities for those keen on this thread:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39859428

Vote Tory and the next round of austerity cuts will put a stop to this nonsense!

1 hour ago, maryportfuncity said:

Taxpayers money squandered in scuppering scoring opportunities for those keen on this thread:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-39859428

Vote Tory and the next round of austerity cuts will put a stop to this nonsense!

Tru dat, but being wider by nature, they will have a bit more trouble maneuvering traffic, and it all evens out.
SC

(Edit: Perhaps the editors should have thought twice before saying the ambulances 'rolled out' in the title.  Some fatty reads that may cause them to fall into depression and binge eat, and thus a self-fulfilling prophecy).

• Like 1

On 11/02/2017 at 13:07, Cat O'Falk said:

Eman Ahmed Abd El Aty, 36, the world's fattest woman will be flown on a specially modified Airbus to India for life-saving weight reduction surgery after reaching 78 stone (1092 lbs, 495 kg).

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4212258/World-s-fattest-woman-needs-special-plane-treatment.html

fat.jpg

Kushari vendors in mourning, Eman's dead. Picked in some pools here and there I believe.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Kushari vendors in mourning, Eman's dead. Picked in some pools here and there I believe.

DDP pick too, I think

Edit: BBC

Did Shameless pick the wrong fattie?

56 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Did Shameless pick the wrong fattie?

As a rule there's no such thing...they're all ours in the end!

On 5/5/2017 at 10:43, maryportfuncity said:

Almost all of them relapse - it's the fatty equivalent of Gazza in rehab. Still our girl, this one!

Well how about that!  Doesn't appear a relapse but the body can't take such excessive swings I reckon.  

She was healthier at her natural weight of over 1100 lbs.  Don't mess with nature.