Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

^^^ loses some of its effectiveness by not being posted in '20th century sitcoms'....

• Like 4

^^^ loses some of its effectiveness by not being on the previous page...

• Like 3

^^^ loses some of its effectiveness by not being in Greek...

• Like 5

Ive no idea if this should go here but..

This place has started to become a bit, well, anal.

Too many 'this shouldn't be posted here, it should be posted there' bollocks, too much concern when threads meander off topic and, and, and.

The beauty of this place was the carefree attitude to life, death and conversation. Nobody jumped up and down if something wasn't posted in the right place or worried about threads going way off tangent because that's the way we rolled.

FFS stop pandering to SC for starters, if he doesn't like things he can fuck off and start his own forum, he doesn't have to stay and his post count doesn't give him squatting rights, the man is a pain in the fucking arse TBF.

Can we not go back to the times when we posted where we wanted and what we wanted, within reason ( we are all mostly reasonable) and just let the mods quietly and efficiently move stuff around if, as and when needed?

It was more fun that way.

You know that this belongs in the "may I perchance rant" thread ;)

• Like 6

Too many 'this shouldn't be posted here, it should be posted there' bollocks, too much concern when threads meander off topic and, and, and.

The beauty of this place was the carefree attitude to life, death and conversation. Nobody jumped up and down if something wasn't posted in the right place or worried about threads going way off tangent because that's the way we rolled.

FFS stop pandering to SC for starters, if he doesn't like things he can fuck off and start his own forum, he doesn't have to stay and his post count doesn't give him squatting rights, the man is a pain in the fucking arse TBF.

Can we not go back to the times when we posted where we wanted and what we wanted, within reason ( we are all mostly reasonable) and just let the mods quietly and efficiently move stuff around if, as and when needed?

Please for the love of all that is fucking holy tell me you're taking the piss. Otherwise I hope you're future children are all flushed down the loo in kleenex rags.

Please for the love of all that is fucking holy tell me you're taking the piss. Otherwise I hope you're future children are all flushed down the loo in kleenex rags.

Twat

Twat

Not even directed at you you self-conscious fucker.

Twat

I know it wasn't which makes you an even bigger twat.

Twat

I know it wasn't which makes you an even bigger twat.

Sorry did I insult your bumbuddy.

Who rattled your cage?

The clue was in the ;)

• Like 3

The clue was in the ;)

Bring out the parrot!!!

• Like 4

The clue was in the ;)

Bring out the parrot!!!

Ah if you mean the Norwegian Blue, then I'm afraid it's dead. :rip:

I've just removed that "Dear Dr. Zorders" topic. It served no reasonable purpose that this one doesn't.

• Like 1

Boooooooo.

Would've worked better if I'd been arsed to set up a parody account it is true.

Booooo

Margeire Hein and Paul Bearer are cunts

Margeire Hein and Paul Bearer cunt

Edited by Magere Hein
Edited for brevity

Magere Hein, on 05 Feb 2016 - 6:18 PM, said:

I've just removed that "Dear Dr. Zorders" topic. It served no reasonable purpose that this one doesn't.

Edited by Magere Hein
Edited for brevity

It probably would have disappeared fairly soon by itself if you know what I mean.......

(like Deathray)

It probably would have disappeared fairly soon by itself if you know what I mean.......

(like Deathray)

I'm not going anywhere.

In response to MH's edit my comment:

Magere Hein, on 05 Feb 2016 - 6:18 PM, said:

Edited by Magere Hein
Edited for brevity

Even Morbid lad doesn't do that kind of shit and he is 15.

• Like 1

On a point of pedantry it's Magere not Margeire.

• Like 3

At least the twat didn't call him Maigret

• Like 2

At least the twat didn't call him Maigret

Or Margery.

• Like 3