Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

Zsa Zsa turns 90 (maybe) today, may not turn 91 from the sound of the article.

Perhaps Glenn Ford syndrome here? Now that she's made the milestone, she can move on? :eshock:

Zsa Zsa turns 90 (maybe) today, may not turn 91 from the sound of the article.

Perhaps Glenn Ford syndrome here? Now that she's made the milestone, she can move on? :eshock:

I've said that myself, that Paris Hilton is like a modern day Zsa Zsa Gabor. They are both whores.

I included her on my DDP this year, hopefully the move with capitalize. And by the looks of this years list I say if it weren't for Astor or Ruby it would be two years without a female death.

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, Prince Frederick von Anhalt, is claiming to be the father of Anna Nicole Smiths little girl. might take Zsa Zsa over the edge?

Zsa Zsa's been in the news over the embezzlement case with her daughter, Francesca Hilton (Paris' step-great aunt or something), but she hasn't been in court. Evidently, she has a leg infection as a result of a bad fall last month as she tried to get out of bed unaided. How long before she's wearing that little black shroud?

To make up for my rather lame Karl Malden posting, here's a treat:

A Detailed interview with Zsa Zsa & hubby AND an updated picture!

6 pages or so of DL material there - the fact that Gabor claims to be a mere 77 & Anhalt a mere 58 is a laugh... She also joins the long list of people that thinks Paris Hilton is "silly"

What IS clear, is that she's one frail little lady, and she does get very depressed. But on death's door? Zsa Zsa herself sums it up on the last page:

"I don't have any complaints, except that I'm not in such good physical condition. But we are perfectly O.K. There is nothing wrong right now. I am taken care of very well. We have a very good marriage. He's very nice to me. He looks after me."

Make of it what you will....

6 pages or so of DL material there - the fact that Gabor claims to be a mere 77 & Anhalt a mere 58 is a laugh... She also joins the long list of people that thinks Paris Hilton is "silly"

What IS clear, is that she's one frail little lady, and she does get very depressed. But on death's door? Zsa Zsa herself sums it up on the last page:

"I don't have any complaints, except that I'm not in such good physical condition. But we are perfectly O.K. There is nothing wrong right now. I am taken care of very well. We have a very good marriage. He's very nice to me. He looks after me."

Want to but can't :sicktherm:

Good find OoO. She reminds me a bit of Barbara Cartland, possibly even as Cartland might look now and she's been dead seven years.

How many nose jobs did Zsa Zsa Gabor have in her lifetime? I would say one or two more and she could be mistaken for a burned victim.

But for her age this woman is looking pretty good.

How many nose jobs did Zsa Zsa Gabor have in her lifetime? I would say one or two more and she could be mistaken for a burned victim.

Anna Nicole Smith looked a hell of a lot better the day before she died...

Anna Nicole Smith looked a hell of a lot better the day before she died...

Yes but to the best of our knowledge, Zsa Zsa Gabor is not mixing illegal drugs with alcohol (or however Smith died).

wow, I didn't know Zsa Zsa was related to Paris Hilton, but somehow that makes sense. Another reason to have her on the list for '08. I'll be making the strongest case for her that one can make.

wow, I didn't know Zsa Zsa was related to Paris Hilton, but somehow that makes sense. Another reason to have her on the list for '08. I'll be making the strongest case for her that one can make.

Are you serious? You need a time out!

Of course they are related! It's a gene Ronnie! It's a gene!

infection in leg can spread to heart and lungsin no time in olld people- dont be surprised to see a newflash re Ms Gabors demise in coming days...

Not if proper care is given. If the infection looks as though it may cause her difficulty, they will simply hack it off. I think you are thinking of bloodclots. They are very common in frail elderly people due to the lack of exercise of the legs.

My grandmother almost died due to that in Hospital. Lucky for her, it stuck in her leg which then exploded. Had a patient in the next bed not noticed the blood pouring out of her bed, she would likely have bled to death. In the end she ended up in infection control with suspected MRSA. Oh the joys of Aberdeen Royal Infirmary!

Oh the joys of Aberdeen Royal Infirmary!

I was treated there briefly this summer.

It was quite nice really as hospitals go.

Is she really 98. as according to the new list? ;);)

IMDB says 6 February 1917 - makes her 90, almost 91. That's probably as close as you're going to get to accurate - about the only thing I've ever seen any source agree on with the Gabor sisters is that there were three of them and they were sisters.

Is she really 98. as according to the new list? ;) ;)

No, she'll be turning 91 this year. There are several other people with incorrect ages like Betty Ford and Clive Dunn but they aren't as huge a difference as the case of Zsa Zsa is.

She was born on the exact same day as my grandmother, February 6, 1917 but she seems to be in much worse health having survived a severe stroke in 2005 and being hospitalized this past September. Once you hit 90 for the most part you can go at anytime but if you have major health problems from the offset that makes things much worse for them.

Zsa Zsa seems to be fitting the pattern of 90 something or near 90 celebrities that make token public appearances and pictures, hospitalized for undisclosed ailments with deceptively optomistic press releases from the family regarding health and the culmination of this pattern is just a quiet death one day followed by a media frenzy (i.e. Gerald Ford, Lady Bird Johnson, Edmund Hillary).

Today is her 91st birthday.

Zsa Zsa is 91

Now then Mr.C. would you prefer a friendly arm round your shoulder from Mr.Nice (aka Godot here), or a Rottweiler savaging from my friend Mr. Star Crossed who has strong opinions on posts as feeble as this one? There are things you need to know about Deathlist. It might be the most tasteless web site on the net, as some - not I - believe. But it does have certain standards.

The first post or two on this site is rather like a rookie mission in a Sopwith Camel in the early days of the Royal Flying Corps. They won't talk to you in the mess because they have seen so many recruits shot down in flames. My advice is to stay in formation and do what the others do. By that, I do not mean repeat the previous post almost verbatim. But study the posts of our veterans like Mr. MPFC (DFC) who has learned how to stay out of trouble under heavy posting through disarming reposts such as his equivalent to the Immelmann manoeuvre where an inoffensive and cheery response takes the heat out of any exchange.

Ensure your punctuation and spelling is up to scratch and you won't go far wrong. Most of all, however, be interesting but, please, not like Mr Scream who is merely tolerated like the village idiot. Listen to Godot and you just might survive if that's your aim. The Red Baron is out there, circling, waiting to pounce on post whores and shaky posters wherever he can spot an easy kill.

So Zsa Zsa is 91 is she? Lovely. Is this an ironic comment? Post ironic? If so, forgive my ignorance. I am but a simple poster here. If not, well, my gast is well and truly flabbered. Welcome to Deathlist Mr.C.