Phantom

End Times - The Rapture

Wasn't sure if there was already a topic opened on this and couldn't find one when I did a search (so if anyone wants to move it, please feel free to do so)

89 year old televangelist Harold Camping is predicting the rapture to take place on May 21st 2011

• Like 1

well we have just over a month might as well make the most of it I suppose

Guest Guest
Wasn't sure if there was already a topic opened on this and couldn't find one when I did a search (so if anyone wants to move it, please feel free to do so)

89 year old televangelist Harold Camping is predicting the rapture to take place on May 21st 2011

Can't he just go with the Mayan prophecy of december next year? ! If that doesnt work he can always set his own date!

In possibly the smallest shock since Zsa Zsa went home again, The Rapture has failed to materialise..

Well that's a real shame, I was banking on that, I've just started a massive mission of tidying my bedroom and I really can't be arsed to finish it and needed an excuse not to. Bastards.

In possibly the smallest shock since Zsa Zsa went home again, The Rapture has failed to materialise..

I'd settle for Zsa Zsas death.It would be a bigger deal than the end of the world on here...

I think Harold Camping should be on next years list though.He allready looked pretty tired and frail and another failed prophecy might finish him off..

Chucking it down with rain here. Not quite the end of the world but has put pays to doing any gardening this weekend

I think Harold Camping should be on next years list though.He allready looked pretty tired and frail and another failed prophecy might finish him off..

That will give me some time to put him on my DDP for next year. :angel4:

It would have been just typical for Man City to have finally qualified for the Champions League only for the world to come to an end so that we never get to see them play in it. Maybe the almighty didn't reckon on them having a chance of 3rd spot, so he'e given it another day and is just waiting for the outcome of today's games so we'll be even more pissed off.

Since the world didn't end yesterday, I guess there's going to be a lot of babies born around February 21st 2012.

Since the world didn't end yesterday, I guess there's going to be a lot of babies born around February 21st 2012.

Either that or the Evangelicals have unwittingly created a surge of business for abortion clinics.

Harold Camping nowhere to be found

'Robert Fitzpatrick of New York had put his money where his faith is: The 60-year-old retiree spent $140,000 -- almost everything he had -- on hundreds of billboards proclaiming the Armagedon that Camping predicted. When it didn't come, he was standing in New York's Times Square, surrounded by jeering tourists in a drizzling rain. "I can't tell you what I feel right now," he said. "Obviously, I haven't understood it correctly because we're still here." '

Apparently lots of people prayed to God for it not to happen and it was granted.

Here's why we needn't feel sorry for those blithering, dribbling idiots who believed in it.

Apparently lots of people prayed to God for it not to happen and it was granted.

Of course this poor show was discussed at lunch today. I proposed that The Rapture actually did happen last Saturday, but that nobody made the grade. To my delight one of the ladies eating opposite at the table lost her appetite.

Here's why we needn't feel sorry for those blithering, dribbling idiots who believed in it.

I couldn't have put it better.

regards,

Hein

New doomsday date announced by Harold Camping.

What a great scam. It beats pounding the pavement with a placard and when nothing happens he just changes the date. In the meantime he gets chat show invites and all the publicity he wants. So he got the date wrong? It's not the end of the world.

i think this thread should be renamed Carry on Camping... :banghead:

That's my Mum's birthday. Might put a slight bummer on festivities that day..

Are you going to take the gamble and not bother buying her a gift?

That's my Mum's birthday. Might put a slight bummer on festivities that day..

Are you going to take the gamble and not bother buying her a gift?

Depends what time the end of the World is supposed to be. If it's the morning, probably not worth the hassle of present buying. If it's the evening, I might have to have a back up so at least she has something nice before the Apocalyspe.

I'm in heaven that's why I haven't posted. The rapture happened..its just me, Pat Boone and some old ladies. We will make short work of them. Good luck with that 2nd coming part.

There could be a rupture before the rapture.