Grim Reaper

Oscar Niemeyer

Stand by for an eminent announcement of his death...

I refer you to my earlier post.

Brazilian Grand Prix weekend too...

Last I heard he was still lucid, and moaning about the Brazilian football coach who has been sacked.

If anything, he's probably treating potential death and rumours of his demise in the same way he treated being 102 and so on, and more power to him.

Perhaps Death has lost his paper work and is hastily writing it up again...

God I hope he doesn't end up like sharon . In a coma being kept alive by machines.

God I hope he doesn't end up like sharon . In a coma being kept alive by machines.

Nah, I don't think so. Sharon isn't turning 105 this year.

Well we have that to look forward to in 2033 .

• Like 1

Well we have that to look forward to in 2033 .

I rather doubt it

Guest Guest

it's all gone quiet on the Niemeyer front for the last few days.is that likely to be good news or bad news do you think?

it's all gone quiet on the Niemeyer front for the last few days.is that likely to be good news or bad news do you think?

The answer to that question depends on your perspective.

regards,

Hein

• Like 1

Stand by for an eminent announcement of his death...

Well at least you didn't say it was iminent.

• Like 1

Guest Guest

The latest news on Niemeyer is that there is no news.it's all very strange and mysterious.We can only assume his condition is unchanged and still critical.That was the last status report we had on november 20. Or he could be rapidly recovering.There seems to be some kind of news black out imposed.I'm sorry I can't be of m ore help right now

The latest news on Niemeyer is that there is no news.it's all very strange and mysterious.We can only assume his condition is unchanged and still critical.That was the last status report we had on november 20. Or he could be rapidly recovering.There seems to be some kind of news black out imposed.I'm sorry I can't be of m ore help right now

If thats the case, shut the fuck up and wait until you do have something worth posting.

• Like 4

Perhaps he's run off with Zsa Zsa.

• Like 2

Thelma and Louise style .

• Like 1

Guest OSCArisdead

If thats the case, shut the fuck up and wait until you do have something worth posting.

Bet he will die on the day of his birthday !!!

Thelma and Louise style .

That would be awesome, a DL double-header! Pretty unlikely given their respective health, unless perhaps a rebellious nurse broke them both out

• Like 1

That'd be one loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnng wait

• Like 2

Guest Guest

to be not impoving after a month in hospital has to be pretty bad for a 105 yr old huh.surely it's only a matter of time before th e inevibale now.what is everyones prognosis?

to be not impoving after a month in hospital has to be pretty bad for a 105 yr old huh.surely it's only a matter of time before th e inevibale now.what is everyones prognosis?

I just honestly hope he goes before the new year. I have so many other names that could fill his space. I can see him making it just to the 1st or 2nd. Just to spite me!!

I can see him dying on new years eve just to f##k with everyone's list submitted for ddp 2013 :P

Guest Guest

I just honestly hope he goes before the new year. I have so many other names that could fill his space. I can see him making it just to the 1st or 2nd. Just to spite me!!

A point is a point is a point....

If he commits suicide or gets killed by money-searching relatives on January the 13th, which is also a holiday somewhere in the world, you will be very thankful to have him on the list...

Or he dies on his birthday. Wasn't that the 13th December? :-P

Guest Guest

15th. I suspect he'll make it to then,but I do think this is the end game for him.I don't think he'll be getting out of hospital except in a coffin