Mystery illness.Sounds ominous.

They're filming around his illness (i.e. they expect him back in action)

64 - but he looks rough, mind:

_89703115_timhealypa.jpg

I really hope he recovers. The fact they've been able to move him to Manchester is a good sign.

I really hope he recovers. The fact they've been able to move him to Manchester is a good sign.

Fuck sake, he's so ill that being in Manchester improves things...that's my Midsummer pick sorted, then

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

If someone on the list died briefly, would that count as a hit? :lol: 

Yes, but only briefly.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, gcreptile said:

Yes, but only briefly.

Maybe they should introduce half marks,  eg, "We scored 13.5 deaths this year." :D

Of course, if there was a DL running in Judea circa 33 AD and the Committee decided to put high-profile local rural itinerant rabbi Jesus of Nazareth on the list as a likely candidate for crucifixion, things would start to become really confusing...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Davey Jones' Locker said:

Maybe they should introduce half marks,  eg, "We scored 13.5 deaths this year." :D

Of course, if there was a DL running in Judea circa 33 AD and the Committee decided to put high-profile local rural itinerant rabbi Jesus of Nazareth on the list as a likely candidate for crucifixion, things would start to become really confusing...

Precedent:

" There was a short period of controversy when the king was pronounced 'clinically dead' late on 5 Feb. An emergency meeting of the Death List ethics committee decided full physical death was required before he could be counted. Luckily we didn't have to wait long."

Either Mr Healy didn't go the full hog, or he's the best preserved zombie this side of Jerry Lawler.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Sean said:

66 Today:birthday:

Happy Birthday to Tim! He doesn't look a day over 89.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Probably because playing Gastric in the remake of Last of the Summer Wine, now called Still Open all hours, has enhanced the aging process. Trouble is, in this series the acting is as wooden as a coffin, and about a funny as a funeral. Perhaps he will finally exit stage right

1 hour ago, Pistol Knight said:

Probably because playing Gastric in the remake of Last of the Summer Wine, now called Still Open all hours

Surely Still Open All Hours is a remake of Open All Hours, no?  Or am I missing some incredibly clever joke? 

Ah, Open All Hours.

Where the jokes were a snapping till and a stammer. Haven't seen the new one, I'm guessing the jokes are a snapping till and David Jason is a cripple, or some other disability to find "hilarious"?

36 minutes ago, Lard Bazaar said:

Surely Still Open All Hours is a remake of Open All Hours, no?  Or am I missing some incredibly clever joke? 

An elderly cast, woman talking about their husbands round tea, old men trying to relive their youth, and a battle axe of a woman now dominating an old man into submission. Same story lines from Summer Wine, re-written into the current series of Still Open All Hours, which is scribed by writer Roy Clarke, the writer of Summer Wine. Need I say more?......Healy's Character, Gastric, could be played by Bill Owen aka Compo and you would not know the difference.

• Haha 1