Guest IYG

Drunk? Bored?? Psychopath???

Ah, so it's Deathray who sent that bloody PM.

Can you not ban his IP or something?

Permanently.

can we serously open a poll to decide whether deathray should be permently be banned.

can we serously open a poll to decide whether deathray should be permently be banned.

Sorry is that given a perm or banned? I vote perm, that'll learn him.

• Like 2

On a point of pedantry it's Magere not Margeire.

At least the twat didn't call him Maigret

Or Margery.

Or Mungo Jerry.

• Like 1

No more Polls please, unless they are Doctors, Plumbers or something.

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind that. :sherlock: (damn, wrong hat)

• Like 5

Sorry Hein, you will forever be Van Der Valk to me. :D

• Like 2

So that's why you stole that smilie :D

I wouldn't mind that. sherlockzk0%5B1%5D.gif (damn, wrong hat)

Of course. I read several Maigret novels in Dutch translation, my dad had a bookshelf full of 'm.

BTW, Maigret's author, Georges Simenon, had an interesting sex life, if we´re to believe him.

• Like 1

Of course. I read several Maigret novels in Dutch translation, my dad had a bookshelf full of 'm.

BTW, Maigret's author, Georges Simenon, had an interesting sex life, if we´re to believe him.

Blimey, 10,000!!!

Zorders cant even get one shag! :D

• Like 1

Blimey, 10,000!!!

Isn't he fixated on a different sort of pile?

• Like 1

Blimey, 10,000!!!

Isn't he fixated on a different sort of pile?

Possibly.

Mind you, what with him being an unemployed, dirty, useless, sponging, good for nothing, pointless 'whats the point of him being alive stealing our air, layabout, sitting on his arse all day probably causes piles. :D

Sorry is that given a perm or banned? I vote perm, that'll learn him.

Hairs not curly enough for one.

LFN your a pathetic POS. First you bitch about nothing and suggest I leave the site.

A redux: LFN is 31st overall in most overall posts ever, and lo and behold Sir Creep was about 60 behind in 32nd place. So what a truly whiny pathetic POS trying desperately trying hold onto something they see slipping away---the top spot on page 2 of most overall posts. Suddenly a flurry of meaningless oral diarrhea comes outta LFN's keyboard and he tries to avoid the inevitable....being FOREVER buried on page 2.

To that end, a superfluous 37 posts today, prolly 2 of which add substance to anything he posted to.

Let me help you out you pathetic little man: Not only over time (a month or so) is Sir Creep going to pass you by, but so is gcreptile's and YoungWilz. It may not be March 2016, it may be June. But rest assured, egomaniac, it's over as much as it is for Joey Feek. So post 37 meaningless posts a day, eventually you'll tire and realize you're secondary around these parts. Let that reverberate, SECONDARY.

Sir Creep

LFN your a pathetic POS. First you bitch about nothing and suggest I leave the site.

A redux: LFN is 31st overall in most overall posts ever, and lo and behold Sir Creep was about 60 behind in 32nd place. So what a truly whiny pathetic POS trying desperately trying hold onto something they see slipping away---the top spot on page 2 of most overall posts. Suddenly a flurry of meaningless oral diarrhea comes outta LFN's keyboard and he tries to avoid the inevitable....being FOREVER buried on page 2.

To that end, a superfluous 37 posts today, prolly 2 of which add substance to anything he posted to.

Let me help you out you pathetic little man: Not only over time (a month or so) is Sir Creep going to pass you by, but so is gcreptile's and YoungWilz. It may not be March 2016, it may be June. But rest assured, egomaniac, it's over as much as it is for Joey Feek. So post 37 meaningless posts a day, eventually you'll tire and realize you're secondary around these parts. Let that reverberate, SECONDARY.

Sir Creep

A redux: LFN is 31st overall in most overall posts ever, and like and behold Sir Creep was about 60 behind in 32nd place. So what a truly whiny pathetic POS trying desperately trying hold onto something they see slipping away---the top spot on page 2 of most overall posts. Suddenly a flurry of meaningless oral diarrhea comes outta LFN's keyboard and he tries to avoid the inevitable....being FOREVER buried on page 2.

Sir Creep

If it wasn't for all that nonsense with Zorders, there wouldn't have been anywhere near as many posts made.

Sir Creep

A redux: LFN is 31st overall in most overall posts ever, and like and behold Sir Creep was about 60 behind in 32nd place. So what a truly whiny pathetic POS trying desperately trying hold onto something they see slipping away---the top spot on page 2 of most overall posts. Suddenly a flurry of meaningless oral diarrhea comes outta LFN's keyboard and he tries to avoid the inevitable....being FOREVER buried on page 2.

Sir Creep

If it wasn't for all that nonsense with Zorders, there wouldn't have been anywhere near as many posts made.

To be fair I don't read 'that nonsense'.

Sir Creep

Sir Creep

To be fair I don't read 'that nonsense'.

That's what contributed to the vast majority of the posts

Sir Creep

Is this a real post or are we becoming a magnet for the mentally unstable??

I would be very surprised if LFN gives a flying fuck about his or anyone else's post count. I certainly don't.

Seriously, I couldn't give a shit how many posts I have.

Jesus, If post counting was the be all and end all we would all have been kissing the back of Marys hand at the DL cons and calling him 'Godfather' FFS!!!

We have people on here saying that members rape their children, send vile PMs and the like and nobody appears to bat a fucking eyelid.

Obviously, that will be the fault of others for calling them out in the first place.

Bollocks.

• Like 3

Jesus, If post counting was the be all and end all we would all have been kissing the back of Marys hand at the DL cons and calling him 'Godfather' FFS!!!

We have people on here saying that members rape their children, send vile PMs and the like and nobody appears to bat a fucking eyelid.

Obviously, that will be the fault of others for calling them out in the first place.

Bollocks.

Quality over quantity!

• Like 3

Bollocks.

Quality over quantity!

Thank fuck for that, Im hung like a Siberian hamster! :lol:

• Like 3

Not to mention you have been in these forums 7 years longer than SC.

These days I just get requests from Zorders begging me to make him my bitch. I politely decline each time.

• Like 2