Achelous

Bovine Attacks

And from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Yooper territory:

A 57-year-old motorcyclist was flown to a hospital after deputies say he crashed into a cow in Montcalm County.

The collision happened around 8:25 p.m. Wednesday. According to the Montcalm County Sheriff's Office, Mark Olmstead was on his 2006 Harley Davidson motorcycle when he hit a black cow that was in the road.

SC

http://upnorthlive.com/news/local/motorcyclist-hospitalized-after-crashing-into-cow

A 57-year-old motorcyclist was flown to a hospital after deputies say he crashed into a cow in Montcalm County.

The collision happened around 8:25 p.m. Wednesday. According to the Montcalm County Sheriff's Office, Mark Olmstead was on his 2006 Harley Davidson motorcycle when he hit a black cow that was in the road.

SC

http://upnorthlive.com/news/local/motorcyclist-hospitalized-after-crashing-into-cow

Cue the riots.

SChttp://upnorthlive.com/news/local/motorcyclist-hospitalized-after-crashing-into-cow

Cue the riots.
Lol I thought the same thing.

My ex-wife's family had a cabin in the U.P. I assure you the only black thing you'll see across that expanse of land is a cow. Call off the riots! Or in the words of John Cleese: Paint the sand yellow again!

SC

No so much a bovine attack, but a man in India has been lynched by an angry mob of cattle worshipping Hindus after being found in possession of a truck load of stolen cows.

What was their beef with him?
He was a Mooslim.

I'll be steering clear of India then.

A review of U.K. deaths by cattle; interesting in that the conclusion/finding is that 2/3 of said deaths involved people with dogs! Leave your mutt at home if you're going to play with the cows.

SC

• Like 1

A review of U.K. deaths by cattle; interesting in that the conclusion/finding is that 2/3 of said deaths involved people with dogs! Leave your mutt at home if you're going to play with the cows.

SC

That's because people with dogs do more walking in the countryside than people who don't have dogs.

Independent Kerry TD Michael Healy-Rae was hospitalised last night after a run-in with a cow.

It is understood he was injured while working with cattle on the family farm. Reports indicate he may have been kicked and then attacked by the animal.

SC

The District Chief Executive of the Sekyere Afram Plains region in Ghana endures a bad day at the office, thanks to an excitable mass of skittish bovinity.

The over 1,000 cattle chased the DCE, who in a desperate attempt to save his life, stepped in hoe and sprained his left ankle in the process. The timely intervention of the joint military/police task forces who were at the scene proved crucial as they quickly picked the injured DCE from the path of the rampaging cattle, and rushed him to the Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital (KATH) in Kumasi.

Gosh :mellow:

:huh: 2016 bovine attack season starts in the UK: Woman killed by cow "did not stand a chance".

Her family have said more needs to be done to educate the public about the danger of attacks from cattle. I do my best via these forums to highlights the risks posed by these savage beasts, but as the death toll continues to mount, I am considering doing more, by writing to the Prime Minister and suggesting he appoints me as Britain's first Cow Tsar.

• Like 1

Authorities say 8-year-old George Carter and his father, Peter Carter, were exercising some of the family's 24 cows at their home in Georgetown when one cow apparently became startled and trampled George.

SC

http://m.wcvb.com/news/father-doesnt-know-what-spooked-cow-that-killed-son/40345706

My co-worker said 'you know, at the end of the fight they give the bull's balls to the matador, it's a delicacy and it's an honour to receive them.'

​Then he says 'I guess that matador has eaten his last set of balls.'.

SC