Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

December the 18th 2014 . One winter too much for good old zsa zsa .

Does it ever get very cold in Los Angeles during the winter season?

I guess not by UK standards , but someone acclimatised to 30 degrees being the norm might suffer from the temperature dipping to 15 to 8 degrees especially when old .

Erm....... central heating? Unless someone's retarded enough to leave a window open all night. You're really clutching at straws here! Just admit you were wrong haha....

She's probs gonna hang on for a while yet. (But then I thought Thatcher was gonna carry on past 90 and surprise everybody...)

I guess not by UK standards , but someone acclimatised to 30 degrees being the norm might suffer from the temperature dipping to 15 to 8 degrees especially when old .

Erm....... central heating? Unless someone's retarded enough to leave a window open all night. You're really clutching at straws here! Just admit you were wrong haha....

She's probs gonna hang on for a while yet. (But then I thought Thatcher was gonna carry on past 90 and surprise everybody...)

Yea ok i just want the old one legged bitch to die so i can get DDP points there you happy now :lol: .

Seriously though this zsa zsa thing has gone on long enough its been going on since i joined this forum and probably years before too.

Zorders, people tend to get sick with the flu more frequently during the winter period. More importantly, viruses spread much easily in lower temperatures, so it's not really as much about leaving a widow open, as it is to being contaminated by other people that have a cold. At that age, being near someone who coughs or sneezes can prove to to be fatal.

Zorders, people tend to get sick with the flu more frequently during the winter period. More importantly, viruses spread much easily in lower temperatures, so it's not really as much about leaving a widow open, as it is to being contaminated by other people that have a cold. At that age, being near someone who coughs or sneezes can prove to to be fatal.

Hahaha

btw I was just responding to the engineer talking about the temperature at night....... I never brought up the temperature in the first place so lecture him!

anyway whatever I really doubt they all walk around in LA in December sniffling and blowing into handkerchiefs, come on. That's why they move there in the first place.

I can't believe how long Zsa Zsa Gabor has actually hanged on for. I was reading an article the other week and it was questioning if Zsa Zsa was actually still alive and if the Prince just hasn't told us, anything is possible with him though i expect he would make as much fuss about her death as is humanly possible. If she is still alive, i think she is actually indestructible i mean what other 97 year old can survive having Pneumonia twice, 3 Strokes, High Blood Pressure due to Liz Taylor's death, falling out of bed and breaking her hip, Dementia, Leg amputated due to Gangrene, Blood Clots on her Lungs, Coughing up Blood and having Blood pouring out of her infected feeding tubes as well as other things i have probably forgotten.

I have no idea when Zsa Zsa Gabor will finally die, i'll say sometime before March 2027 as surely even Zsa Zsa can't last another 12 and half years and live beyond 110 years of age, though with her you never know.

I usually get sick when the weather changes to being cold enough to put the heating on. Any germs that have been in the air vents all through the Summer get pushed out around the house.

I usually get sick when the weather changes to being cold enough to put the heating on. Any germs that have been in the air vents all through the Summer get pushed out around the house.

Like so many fascinating things, that is gross. Or do I just personally find it fascinating because it's gross. I don't know.

Why don't you..... find a way to clean out the vents? Too much of a faff I guess?

Like so many fascinating things, that is gross. Or do I just personally find it fascinating because it's gross. I don't know.

Why don't you..... find a way to clean out the vents? Too much of a faff I guess?

We do, each year just before Winter hits the vents get cleaned out, but it doesn't get rid of all of the bacteria.

Prince Von Anhalt denies National Enquirer report that Zsa Zsa Gabor is set to die, in fact she is getting better.

http://www.bunte.de/...ben-100398.html

Deja Vu as far as this thread is concerned. She'll outlive Gazza.

Prince Von Anhalt denies National Enquirer report that Zsa Zsa Gabor is set to die, in fact she is getting better.

Has her leg grown back?

regards,

Hein

Apparently he has said, she is eating more, can talk more and was even allowed outside to the Swimming Pool but it was hard to get all the equipment and wires out to the pool, he is also planning her 100th Birthday party in 2 and half years time, maybe his party trick will be growing Zsa Zsa a new leg.

I don`t believe him!If she had been outside he would have been the first to take photos of her lying in the sun with her tongue hanging out!There`s also no point in planning a 100th birthday for a 97 year old as they can deteriate a lot in 3 years ... how much more this woman can deteriate I don`t know.She will probably just go without warning like Ronnie Biggs!

The fact that he feels he has to deny a report in the National Enquirer means he is pretty defensive.

I thought they way the publication was put together was to have one hat with names of celebrities in and another with a range of shock revelations and the pick one out of each and write the story.

They probably also come onto this site and say which one shall we pretend we have evidence of to say they are dying - "That really winds these guys up"

• Like 1

That sounds like bullshit-she probably doesn`t even know who Joan Rivers is anymore !I bet this is Von Arsehole retaliating as Joan probably badmouthed him at some point.If it is true however (cough) I don`t think she could legitimately criticize Joan Rivers for being disrespectful when she is married to a man who posts pictures of her seriously ill in bed.Lets face it though she didn`t say this did she?I mean it took her 18 months to realize her leg was amputated so I would hardly say she is very on the ball at all.

• Like 3

How does she keep going, surely not long now even for Zsa Zsa.

radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/12/zsa-zsa-gabor-deathbed-photos/

Sensationalist nonsense.

If someone took a photo of me whilst I was sleeping they could probably claim I was close to death.

She doesn't look gaunt or wasted, no feeding tubes.

Maybe she has been on the same diet as the lady standing next to her.

Sensationalist nonsense.

If someone took a photo of me whilst I was sleeping they could probably claim I was close to death.

She doesn't look gaunt or wasted, no feeding tubes.

Maybe she has been on the same diet as the lady standing next to her.

She will probably die tomorrow now I have said that.

Good god -That is horrendous!How cruel to keep her alive artificially when she is clearly so incredibly ill and why the fuck take pictures of her like that???

She actually looks a little fat. I don't think I've seen that before, usually she looks deathly thin in all the photos I've seen.

Is that good or bad?

Bloated face could mean she is on medication such as steroids either way she looks terrible.Having said that I know a lady who is a similar age and has looked worse than that for 15 years so the end might not be imminent.She should be moved up the List to the top 3 (with Graham and Simon) maybe even number one.

She has to stay top ten but I am beginning to lose faith in her ability to die. How about No 6?

• Like 1

No one`s immortal though Clive Dunn and Ronnie Biggs showed that.