sidburyman

Edward Heath

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/cool.png I think a near-certainty for next year is former Tory PM Ted Heath. Given the fact he's now in to his eighties, overweight and fresh from a recent(ish) health scare his inclusion would seem wise.
  • Like 1

Dear Sidders

Tedders is certainly one to watch. He suffered from a blood clot back in August and isn't seen in public as much as he used to be.

I didn't see him on TV once during the recent entertaining Tory leadership drama and if I had I'd probably have said "Wow he looks awful"

I'll miss him if he goes though - bizarrely I use him in a song to get my kids to brush their teeth. Not a lot rhymes with teeth and I don't like having to invoke Penelope Keith at that time of night.

Mr Stats

(who is knackered now that he's working again and it's making him ramble)

He is 88 today, whats the betting he doesn't make 89 ?....

Faustus -

I know how much this upsets you but there is already a Ted Heath thread as he is on the 2004 list...

http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=461

Just so you believe me and that we are not just trying to wind you up - I'll leave this posting here and close the thread - any replies to the other thread please.

As a tip - please do a quick search in the "Search DeathList" Box to see if a thread already exists about a celeb

Guest Four Donkeys of the Apocolypse

This Prime Ministerial has been can be regulary seen at the "White Cross" public house and municipal watering hole North Cray Road, between Bexley and Sidcup in London. He regularly sits apart from his bodyguard in the lounge bar and "Roy and Pauline" your hosts and the owners of the establishment regulary make a gift of one of their truly delicious (sic) microwaved and flavoured "food" concoctions which between is consumed with relish between large intakes of a spiritual nature and if the fork can connect with the face. I wonder what ever happened to his yacht "Morning Cloud" and whether he ever managed to teach those nice young "Sea Cadets" not only where the "golden rivet" was but what a firm "master" you need to be at sea!

Guest Four Donkeys of the Apocolypse

Obviously not as widely as you do......and your going to wear that frock are you!

Guest Bobby

He has to outlive Thatcher, for no other reason so he can dance on her grave.

I reckon two things will keep him going:

1 - Outliving Thatcher, totally agree with the above post.

2 - The thought of what people will say when he finally dies. He's long been at the top of lists of people that others want to 'out.' In there with Sir Cliff and several other long-term batchelors.

Guest Ted Heath

Since Ted Heath suffered a collapsed lung 18 months ago and nearly died hes only made one public appearance as far as i know,when he did an interview at his home with David Frost.Considering that he was far from being a shrinking violet before his illness,Im assuming he cant be too well and it can tbe long before he departs this mortal coil.Or does anyone know better?

Guest cntbbothered

i dnt like ted heath - who is he anyway?

I wonder what ever happened to his yacht "Morning Cloud" and whether he ever managed to teach those nice young "Sea Cadets" not only where the "golden rivet" was but what a firm "master" you need to be at sea!

Talking of his Sea Cadets, I remember an old joke doing the rounds in the early 70s about Ted Heath falling overboard from Morning Cloud and being found clinging to a bouy.

Boom boom!

I wonder what ever happened to his yacht "Morning Cloud" and whether he ever managed to teach those nice young "Sea Cadets" not only where the "golden rivet" was but what a firm "master" you need to be at sea!

Talking of his Sea Cadets, I remember an old joke doing the rounds in the early 70s about Ted Heath falling overboard from Morning Cloud and being found clinging to a bouy.

Boom boom!

Guest John

Isn't Sir Edward Heath a homosexual?

Guest windsor

We might get lucky - if he attends Lord Callaghan's funeral he could get a bad cough, which may lead to infection and death...heres to hoping. You could make it 'former Prime Minister month' or something.

Guest Guest

I wonder if Maggie Thatcher will be as kind to Ted Heath after he dies as she was about Jim Callaghan yesterday.Hard to see somehow...

Guest Guest

just having a laugh with ya! :)