Hey Lady Die, why'd you get rid of your American Idol avatar? Apparentely Taylor Hicks is the sexiest avatar out there.

I just fancied a change. Daleks can be sexy too.

I used to go out with a Dalek. Great kisser but the eye used to get in the way.

I agree, though they always seem to play hard to get.

Now matter how hard I tried I could never get a lady Dalek to follow me upstairs to the bedroom. :(

Please excuse my ignorance, but can you be sure it was a lady Dalek? Maybe you misread some of the appendages and made what could have been a fatal assumption, were it not for the fact that you have stairs in your abode. Lucky escape, methinks.

I used to go out with a Dalek. Great kisser but the eye used to get in the way.

I agree, though they always seem to play hard to get.

Now matter how hard I tried I could never get a lady Dalek to follow me upstairs to the bedroom. :(

Please excuse my ignorance, but can you be sure it was a lady Dalek? Maybe you misread some of the appendages and made what could have been a fatal assumption, were it not for the fact that you have stairs in your abode. Lucky escape, methinks.

Of course I'm sure, it's all in the breeding wiring. The Lady Dalek is so much more than 'exterminate! exterminate!' although they can be the equal to the male (and more, so much more!) in terms of their ferocity when necessary; especially when defending their young. When you see an assembly (I believe that's the correct collective noun) of Daleks in the wild, you know who the boss is and no mistake.

Do you accuse me of being taken for a fool, Mr Rick? Damn your hide, sir! :(

I can't believe I'm actually going to post this, but here goes...

It's the way they say "exterminate" that really turns me on. But here's a warning, don't get caught in a clinch with a Dalek during a thunderstorm, particularly if you're out in the open. The Dalek will be OK but you could well end up as toast. It's the equivalent of a giant mobile phone.

You are all very silly. I thought everyone knew that daleks are hermaphrodite.

That's OK by me.

I thought that was just the ones bred in captivity? :(:(:o

Godammit, I've been taken for a fool! Those (quite literally) silver tongued heart-breakers, no wonder they always made their excuses and left after coffee. Not that the coffee ever got drunk come to think of it, but I'd always put that down to the engaging smalltalk...

What thread is this again? I have a strange feeling that whatever it is, it's probably not a Dalek sex advice thread, so I may be a little off topic. Sorry about that. Again.

you mean like Jamie Lee Curtis?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Lee_Curtis

Bloody hell, how fascinating. She could be my Dalek any day. I'm reminded of Joe E. Brown's immortal line from Some Like it Hot (which starred her dad): "Nobody's perfect!"

Hey! It's great to see Calum back again, Notapotato! He's a bit fuzzy... has he been drinking? :blink:

MPFC - I got the pictures back from my Toronto trip, and there's a shot of me at the Karaoke Bar that looks exactly like your avatar - it's fairly creepy.

Nice avatar Banshees, black's very slimming they say.

Formally my avatar. The black shade can be used by anyone. It was just temporary.

Some sexy ones about at the moment.

Bou looking mighty fine as Jon Voight's baby (she doesn't seem to affect me the same if I call her that, which saves Mrs BHB getting jealous).

And Star Crossed's delectable blonde. I have no idea who she is, but I would. My god I would, if she asked me nicely and promised to fetch me the papers in the morning.

MPFC - I got the pictures back from my Toronto trip, and there's a shot of me at the Karaoke Bar that looks exactly like your avatar - it's fairly creepy

Fairly! I've just read your post, not sure if I'll sleep tonight.

To mark my 1000th post on DL, I am putting a new avatar up. Hopefully it will stay up for the next 1000 posts* but we shall see on what Jane Tomlinson decides to do.

*I am aware that GGOTS was not the avatar for all previous 1000 posts but was pretty darn close.

1,000 posts. Where has my life gone? :)

Bruno, I had a disturbing dream the other night wherein your avatar was chasing me down the rain soaked streets of New York, trying to successfully pull off a hit on me for killing members of your mafia. Now every time I see it, I shudder.

Also, I just noticed some mod decided to get clever with my sig. :)

Bruno, I had a disturbing dream the other night wherein your avatar was chasing me down the rain soaked streets of New York, trying to successfully pull off a hit on me for killing members of your mafia. Now every time I see it, I shudder.

Also, I just noticed some mod decided to get clever with my sig. :(

Generally dogs are so much more pleasant than most Gods. :)

Never really decided on what sort of avatar to go for.

There are far too many out there to chose from so I've just given up.

Diana always seems to do...

This is an attempt to end this Paul Hunter nonsense by shuffling the topic out of sight.......

Avatars - yes mine's North Korea... :o

Update: Except it isn't, it's Tony Wilson!

I see that Notapotato's avatar has gone all respectable (now wears a tie)! Who is this person?

av213ks9.jpg

Is it Lord Snooty from the Beano? He must be getting on a bit by now. Or BHB as a child? Or is it really you?

And while we're at it, is this the real CP? av848bf6.jpg

av213ks9.jpg

Is it Lord Snooty from the Beano? He must be getting on a bit by now.

Not the Beano.

The Beezer.

(A Whizzer with the Chips, I'm told)

Quite The Dandy in his Topper.

Not the Beano.

The Beezer.

I hate to interrupt, but what language are you speaking?

av213ks9.jpg

Is it Lord Snooty from the Beano? He must be getting on a bit by now.

Not the Beano.

The Beezer.

Do you think Pink Floyd had this chap in mind when they wrote 'Shine On You Crazy Diamond'?

shiner-1.gif

Clucking bell, my first consious thought about Whizzer and Chips in over twenty years.

And while we're at it, is this the real CP? av848bf6.jpg

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round...