In fairness, that pitch invader got closer to Mbappe than any of the Celtic players managed all night.

• Like 2

Mbappe, di diddy di di di.

I loved Hansen.

Lfn, I happy enough, hate that Liverpool cunt Brendan, a useless cocklord of a manager, so lumped on 0-4 and 0-5 lololol.

Reinvested on Dortmund, even with 8/9 out, they're far better than Spurs at Wembley. Over 4.5 goals too, which is almost in the bag already.

34 minutes ago, charon said:

Mbappe, di diddy di di di.

I loved Hansen.

Lfn, I happy enough, hate that Liverpool cunt Brendan, a useless cocklord of a manager, so lumped on 0-4 and 0-5 lololol.

Reinvested on Dortmund, even with 8/9 out, they're far better than Spurs at Wembley. Over 4.5 goals too, which is almost in the bag already.

:lol:

Yeah, Dortmund look good for a win.

We will actually be better away from Wembley, fucking Beirut would be better than Wembley.

I wont begrudge you your winnings, should you be correct. :)

Well 2 good Dortmund goals ruled out so far, I'd have all bets up. Perfect it is in this thread.

42 minutes ago, charon said:

Well 2 good Dortmund goals ruled out so far, I'd have all bets up. Perfect it is in this thread.

Well 2 good ruled out and one bad ruled in.....

Win some, lose some. :)

• Like 1

And I'm back to this thread on my long-running bugbear of CS repeats/archives.

Rather than show us the show on repeat from Ep 1 as a run, they have decided to begin the repeat run in 1986. 26 years and hundreds of CS legends completely bypassed and ignored by this coronation street re-run. No Elsie Tanner, Ena Sharples, Albert Tatlock, Annie Walker, Jack Walker, Valerie Barlow etc. I despair, an opportunity for golddust to be shown and we get a repeat run of a load of late 80s and 90s episodes that are available by scouring the web anyway.

Am I the only person who rarely watches television, and then only for sports or to have it on to distract a six year old?

• Like 1

CA, I haven't had a TV for a decade. My two closest neighbours don't have one.

*yeah, I watch things but downloaded to phone and watched on that.

• Like 1

On 24/09/2017 at 01:13, CarolAnn said:

Am I the only person who rarely watches television, and then only for sports or to have it on to distract a six year old?

I am down to just watching Doctor Who and election results.

• Like 1

Sports, Doctor Who, random films and docs. Actually I watch a fair bit of TV now, in bits and bobs. It helps that the BT TV comes with in-built recording, so if there's something on which looks interesting, I can set it to record, then get to watch it 5 or 6 months down the line when I have the spare time and will.

• Like 2

I don't even watch on a phone or a tablet. I do have to admit that someone is getting me all wrapped up in the Premier League, so now I"m going to have to start getting up at the crack of dawn to watch matches....but first I have to get a satellite box on the TV in the living room....I'm embarrassed to admit how much dust is on the back of that damn thing. 

• Like 2

For someone with a fair amount of intelligence....

I will never buy cheap bin bags ever again. In fact if I have a worst enemy I'll donate them. I now have thanks to this waste of money, used cat litter on the stairs from when the bag decided to split completely at the bottom... 

• Sad 1

CA, if you can't get up in the morning.....

A decent site for highlights or the whole game.

http://sportyhl.com/

• Like 1

On 9/29/2017 at 13:01, charon said:

CA, if you can't get up in the morning.....

A decent site for highlights or the whole game.

http://sportyhl.com/

Woo! Thanks!

Renaming shit.

Barely have I got over Fermosa and Ceylon, and now I find Mount McKinley in Alsaka is now Denali.

Get this tae fuck.

16 hours ago, charon said:

Renaming shit.

Barely have I got over Fermosa and Ceylon, and now I find Mount McKinley in Alsaka is now Denali.

Get this tae fuck.

Someone decided about 100 years ago to rename it Mt McKinley after President McKinley. It just went back to its original name. 

• Like 1

Alcohol prices in London.

1 pint of lager, 1 pint of bitter, 2 G Single and Ts 

An eye watering £22.50.

As I was at a Masonic do, I had no choice.

Must.....refrain...from......replying......

1 hour ago, charon said:

Must.....refrain...from......replying......

I’d go to Weatherspoons but the Union Rooms- Plymouth main one is like a cross between Jeremy Kyle/prison/WWF.

Or a night out in Devonport :D

Was more the Masonic aspect biblio.....

Anyhoo...

Old hotpoint piece of shit washing machine went terminal, so not wanting to hassle landlord (he might remember he is renting me the gaff and ask for rent 17559.gif), I shelled out £350 on a half decent machine.

I had wanted a cheapo zanussi for reliability but £75 the average delivery charge, that wasn't happening. So got what I had in another life when I sold them, a Direct Drive LG, threw it in the chariot in Inverness and drove home.

Fine.

The weather bit is that it has been wet of late, so the car couldn't get up the grass path. Leaving me to haul it myself for about 50 yards uphill on wet grass. Yaaay.

Fitted it, sorted dodgy water tap etc and fired it up.

Now here is where the 'cunt' comes in.....

Radio on with fitba, and an interference of the noise of a 256/512k dial up modem starts.

The fucking thing has WiFi ffs.

It is off in the control panel but I'm still getting this shite, and want to kick the cunt in of whoever put WiFi in washing fucking machines !

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, charon said:

*snip*

3 hours ago, charon said:

It is off in the control panel but I'm still getting this shite, and want to kick the cunt in of whoever put WiFi in washing fucking machines !

My crockpot and my Instant Pot have wifi connections. I'm aiming for all my major and minor appliances hooked up through my wifi - along with my thermostat. :)

6 hours ago, charon said:

Anyhoo...

Old hotpoint piece of shit washing machine went terminal, so not wanting to hassle landlord (he might remember he is renting me the gaff and ask for rent 17559.gif), I shelled out £350 on a half decent machine.

I had wanted a cheapo zanussi for reliability but £75 the average delivery charge, that wasn't happening. So got what I had in another life when I sold them, a Direct Drive LG, threw it in the chariot in Inverness and drove home.

Fine.

The weather bit is that it has been wet of late, so the car couldn't get up the grass path. Leaving me to haul it myself for about 50 yards uphill on wet grass. Yaaay.

Fitted it, sorted dodgy water tap etc and fired it up.

Now here is where the 'cunt' comes in.....

Radio on with fitba, and an interference of the noise of a 256/512k dial up modem starts.

£75 delivery charge? Where da feck do you live? Outer Hebrides? 

Lol. Almost but on mainland. Sutherland.

That was Tesco site, it seems to be a partner retailer so wouldn't allow for collection from store. Other places I tried weren't any better for delivery price, so made sense to get better machine I could take away.

But its the fucking WiFi in a washing machine, in a house I can't get a landline, never mind broadband in lolololololol

• Like 1

People, especially bloody advertisers, who describe any compensatable claim as an "accident".

I remember when the common usage of the word "accident" meant something which happened which was nobody's fault. I blame obviously the use of anything to describe a road traffic incident as an "accident" - not my fault guv, it was the car to blame...

"Had an accident that wasn't your fault?" is simply a repetition of "accident"...aarghhh....

Now if you trip over the cat, you may be able to sue the pet shop that sold it to you, according to the spivs on the telly...

(*Note: I don't watch a lot of telly with adverts, but there seem to be a helluva lot of them...)