Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Zorders

Make Deathlist A Kay Burley Free Zone

Ban Kay Burley  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Can we have a ban on mentioning Kay Burley?

We get it. She's really fucking thick. Every time there is some big event we end up hearing about what she said about it. Maybe it's just me because I'm used to dealing with thick bints all day so I don't want to be reminded that she exists. But my puke pressure level is being upgraded to Code Carrotchunks by charon's posts in the Terrorist Events thread.

The other thing is, I thought we aspired to a higher, or at least less predictable level of "banter" here. It's literally the easiest "joke" in the world, even more clichéd than calling George W. Bush stupid.

If I wanted that shit I would just spend all day licking the Daily Mash/DigitalSpy/WankyStudentLand forums or whatever.

Please?

P.s. vote in the poll if you agree and want to ban it and maybe we can get something going here

All those in favour say aye.

• Like 3

Can we have a ban on mentioning Kay Burley?

We get it. She's really fucking thick. Every time there is some big event we end up hearing about what she said about it. Maybe it's just me because I'm used to dealing with thick bints all day so I don't want to be reminded that she exists. But my puke pressure level is being upgraded to Code Carrotchunks by charon's posts in the Terrorist Events thread.

The other thing is, I thought we aspired to a higher, or at least less predictable level of "banter" here. It's literally the easiest "joke" in the world, even more clichéd than calling George W. Bush stupid.

If I wanted that shit I would just spend all day licking the Daily Mash/DigitalSpy/WankyStudentLand forums or whatever.

Please?

P.s. vote in the poll if you agree and want to ban it and maybe we can get something going here

All those in favour say aye.

can you also include gamer gate?

Because that's not a biased poll. What should the punishment be for mentioning her?

Because that's not a biased poll. What should the punishment be for mentioning her?

a day with guest will be the punishment. I personally couldn't imagine a worse thing.

Does the rule only apply if she has made a stupid comment?Or are we allowed to mention her if she falls ill?

She's a cunt. And I quite like moaning about cunts. So I vote no.

• Like 4

Before the General Election I had no idea who Kay Burley was unfortunately I cannot go back to that blissful state of affairs.

However I do not think she should be barred from the Deathlist but posters should be encouraged to post witty and satirical comments rather than just she is a stupid tart.

Maybe she could get into a fight with Katie Hopkins

Kay Burley

• Like 1

It's a paradox. If we ban mentioning her, that ultimately results in the deletion of this thread for mentioning her, which means she is likely to be mentioned without impunity as if this thread never existed.

• Like 4

It's a paradox. If we ban mentioning her, that ultimately results in the deletion of this thread for mentioning her, which means she is likely to be mentioned without impunity as if this thread never existed.

But whatever you do, don't mention the war.

• Like 1

Kay Burley. I still don't know who she is but Kay Burley anyway.

Kay Burley. I still don't know who she is but Kay Burley anyway.

Who?

If you geg to ban Kay Burley, I get to ban Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann abdGreg Abbott.

If you geg to ban Kay Burley, I get to ban Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann abdGreg Abbott.

Please don't they are the only way we Brits can feel good about Nigel Farage.

That dumb she doesn't even know it and thus also opinionated which is the part that really grates.

Gets my goat so much I can still recall how annoying she is even though it must be 5 years since i saw any Murdoch owned media.

Palin was cast in the same mould for sure.

That dumb she doesn't even know it and thus also opinionated which is the part that really grates.

Gets my goat so much I can still recall how annoying she is even though it must be 5 years since i saw any Murdoch owned media.

Yes but, lets be honest, 71.4% of adult men would shag Palin but only 0.4% would have sexual intercourse, or summat,with Burley.

Yes but, lets be honest, 71.4% of adult men would shag Palin but only 0.4% would have sexual intercourse, or summat,with Burley.

There appears to be little doubt about that....

nailin_palin_pic.jpg

Good to see Kay Burley has been sent over to Belgium to cover the latest terrorists attacks.

Well done Sky, now just make sure she aint allowed back into Blighty. :D

• Like 1