Guest Advisor

Zsa Zsa Gabor

251?! :o

Yep. About the same as Kirk Douglas

EDIT: I swear I saw his name in one of the early 90s, can't seem to find him. I did find though that Fidel Castro was first on the death in 94

Kirk was first present on the List in 1997 at the age of 80. He suffered a severe stroke in 1996, so that provides an explanation for his relatively early inclusion. OTOH, AFAIK he didn't really have any major health scare before that.

DHHHOT?

EDIT: I swear I saw his name in one of the early 90s, can't seem to find him. I did find though that Fidel Castro was first on the death in 94

Kirk was first present on the List in 1997 at the age of 80. He suffered a severe stroke in 1996, so that provides an explanation for his relatively early inclusion. OTOH, AFAIK he didn't really have any major health scare before that.

DHHHOT?

WTFYTA?

DHHHOT?

WTFYTA?

S'obvs init?

Maybe all of these hoaxes is a sign that the old girl will finally go.

Maybe all of these hoaxes is a sign that the old girl will finally go.

Doubt it, she will go on forever, if the Prinz has his way she will live to be a super-centenarian. I think though we might get some sort of update on Zsa Zsa health in the next 2 or 3 weeks as i think on October 3rd the Prinz goes to court to see if the owners of his house will continue to pay Zsa Zsa medical bills or kick them out of the house next year when the current agreement ends.

DHHHOT?

WTFYTA?

S'obvs init?

SANOCYE?

You got me excited their for a moment. This is the wrong thread to post this kind of stuff :(

sorry, should have included her name. I've done it nowJust thought it might be appropriate to post her death here what with Zsa Zsa being Hungarian and all

You got me excited their for a moment. This is the wrong thread to post this kind of stuff :(

sorry, should have included her name. I've done it nowJust thought it might be appropriate to post her death here what with Zsa Zsa being Hungarian and all

For future reference:

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/7873-foreign-personalities-from-stage-screen-politics-and-life/

• Like 2

For future reference:

https://forums.deathlist.net/topic/7873-foreign-personalities-from-stage-screen-politics-and-life/

It could have been appropriate if Margit Bara had any connection to Zsa² Gabor, but I don't even know whether they knew each other in person. I'd consider that unlikely, since Margit Bara was born in Romania (Cluj), and she was living in Transylvania until 1955. (Northern Transylvania, including Cluj was temporarily annexed by Hungary in 1940-44.)

By the time she started her career, Zsa Zsa had already left Hungary for the US. I reckon she was largely unknown outside Hungary, although she was fashionable there in the late 50s till the early 60s.

The Prinz talking about his delight about Trump becoming president and how Zsa Zsa spoke to him of her delight, and how Trump has visited Zsa Zsa.

http://www.stern.de/lifestyle/leute/donald-trump-ist-praesident--prinz-frederic-von-anhalt-freut-sich-7141396.html

Also an interview from about a week ago were the Prinz wants to become a US Ambassador for Trump (I think that would be more worrying than Trump being the President) and how women should be pleased that Trump sexually assaulted them. The Prinz is truly bonkers.

http://www.stern.de/kultur/tv/donald-trump--frederic-von-anhalt-will-sein-botschafter-werden-7133324.html

The Prinz talking about his delight about Trump becoming president and how Zsa Zsa spoke to him of her delight, and how Trump has visited Zsa Zsa.

http://www.stern.de/lifestyle/leute/donald-trump-ist-praesident--prinz-frederic-von-anhalt-freut-sich-7141396.html

Also an interview from about a week ago were the Prinz wants to become a US Ambassador for Trump (I think that would be more worrying than Trump being the President) and how women should be pleased that Trump sexually assaulted them. The Prinz is truly bonkers.

http://www.stern.de/kultur/tv/donald-trump--frederic-von-anhalt-will-sein-botschafter-werden-7133324.html

See - things could be worse.

• Like 1

Sounds more like the Prince being near the end (financially).

• Like 2

Reality check - he's mined that attention/business angle for years.

I'm guessing his cash cow is already pencilled in for taxidermy as and when. The alternative is the man gets a proper job!

• Like 1

I'm guessing his cash cow is already pencilled in for taxidermy as and when. The alternative is the man gets a proper job!

When Zsa Zsa does finally go is the Prinz going to get picked on people's lists just for old times sake?

He has actually but i'd like to know what the Prinz spends his money on as he seems constantly broke doesn't he get £320,000 a year to look after Zsa Zsa as well as a free house until she carks it, he gets loads of money selling his title to whoever wants it, though why anyone would is a mystery, he also he gets money of Zsa Zsa name the man should be a multi-millionaire but he always seems to be on the verge of bankruptcy he is obviously a terrible business man, as well as a terrible Husband and a terrible person in general.

When Zsa Zsa does finally go is the Prinz going to get picked on people's lists just for old times sake?

Has the DL taught you nowt BL? I'd say us posters hereabouts are pushing our luck assuming we'll outlive Zsa Zsa.

• Like 4

I hope not.I want to forget all about him when ZZ goes

I hope not.I want to forget all about him when ZZ goes

I can't blame you there the man really is a freak but i think Zsa Zsa will linger on for years yet, in fact i wouldn't be surprised if he kept her 'alive' until he snuffs it himself and then it will be announced that Zsa Zsa has died too. I think the Prinz is 73 so he could go on for another 10 or 15 years, i can't see him going on for as long as Zsa Zsa.

I still think it'd be funny if Zsa Zsa outlived him. Sudden heart attack, dodgy stairs, eating a ham sandwich too quickly, the possibilities are endless.

• Like 4

I still think it'd be funny if Zsa Zsa outlived him. Sudden heart attack, dodgy stairs, eating a ham sandwich too quickly, the possibilities are endless.

What'd be really funny would be killed in a stampede of tabloid hacks as one of his schemes goes inexplicably right

• Like 1