Tempus Fugit

Guests, A Deathlist Enhancement, Or Detriment?

Guests contributions, good or bad?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I too voted to allow the great unwashed access to these hallowed portals. Admins seem to be able to ban certain posters and restore calm before too much harm is done.

I voted no.but on reflection,after reading the negative and positive comments from more enlightened personage than myself,have decided to concur with the majority.

I still hate Sunday afternoons - havent these people got nothing else to do?

OK guest posting is back on for the time being.

See? The DL really is a democracy, after all!

Of course it is....unless I decide it's not ;)

Just like Haiti really.

Not as sunny though!

Oddly there seem to be far fewer of them in recent days. Maybe it's the usual hushed quiet before the St.Patrick's Day celebrations begin.

Oddly there seem to be far fewer of them in recent days. Maybe it's the usual hushed quiet before the St.Patrick's Day celebrations begin.

Most likely because no one all that controversial has been discussed at length great enough to attract guests. Profumo knows what he did, and there wasn't much talk about Tom Fox so...

After seeing the Joe Longthorne thread I had to vote yes.

Most likely because no one all that controversial has been discussed at length great enough to attract guests. Profumo knows what he did, and there wasn't much talk about Tom Fox so...

Would something like this push up the potential rant index?

hosbest12vi.jpg

Would something like this push up the potential rant index?

hosbest12vi.jpg

Only if you vociferously voice your opinion on George Best and place it in his thread. :banghead:

Have the poor old guests been silenced for good? :pop: No more ranters to mock, no more chickenshit alter egos for the likes of SC and myself? If so, 'tis a sad day...sob...

(I tried so, so hard to post this as a guest, but was foiled every time. Drat and double drat)

Have the poor old guests been silenced for good? :dead: No more ranters to mock, no more chickenshit alter egos for the likes of SC and myself? If so, 'tis a sad day...sob...

(I tried so, so hard to post this as a guest, but was foiled every time. Drat and double drat)

gUess Who? :pop::crossbone::crossbone::crossbone:

Squids at dawn 'arry, squids at dawn.

Have the poor old guests been silenced for good? :dead: No more ranters to mock, no more chickenshit alter egos for the likes of SC and myself? If so, 'tis a sad day...sob...

gUess Who? :pop::crossbone::crossbone::crossbone:

Squids at dawn 'arry, squids at dawn.

Could be any one of a hundred, but I'll have my fiver on, um, that cheeky Paxo monkey Monoclinic. If you've registered you're not really a guest though, are you?

Anyway, it's nice to have a stalker at last - all the best people do, I've heard.

Half the fun was the irate guests, such fun winding them up!!!

Guest Guest_Unregistered Guest_*

This poll is prehistoric.

Guest posting was reinstated ages ago.

Sick bastards!

Sick bastards!

No it wasn't you muppet, it's only just been reinstated. However, it can be withdrawn again, and yes, we're sick bastards, whats your excuse?

Sick bastards!

Ok, so what member is going to own up to posting this?

What a coincidence, perfect timing and all that.

My money is on Harry :rip:

Sick bastards!

Ok, so what member is going to own up to posting this?

What a coincidence, perfect timing and all that.

My money is on Harry :rip:

It wasn't me, but once you get a reputation it's tough to shake it. I think it's perhaps the handiwork of the King of the Guests, Mr Hopkins.

Or it might just be a guest.

If we're gonna have guests we could invite a few in, the way a pub invites guest beers. We could have a guest racing driver, a guest snooker player etc, giving us an insight into likely deaths in their working world.

Have the poor old guests been silenced for good? :) No more ranters to mock, no more chickenshit alter egos for the likes of SC and myself? If so, 'tis a sad day...sob...

After all the timewasting crap guest posts of the past two days I'm not so sure I agree with myself on this one. I might do a Quentin Davies.

Have the poor old guests been silenced for good? :) No more ranters to mock, no more chickenshit alter egos for the likes of SC and myself? If so, 'tis a sad day...sob...

After all the timewasting crap guest posts of the past two days I'm not so sure I agree with myself on this one. I might do a Quentin Davies.

Ban guests.

Ban 'arry.

Simple.