maryportfuncity

Fat And Fearless

when and where is the Manuel Uribe documentry going to be on TV?

Discovery Channel 9-00 pm tomorrow (Thursday). I'm gannin' round my mate's place, him and his missus have a seriously wide screen.

Sorry about that. It's fixed now. Here it is again in case of doubt.

I accidentally confused it with that story about Windsor's drunken exploits which I was reading simultaneously.

40st Chris Leppard has been admitted to hospital....prognosis 'unclear' :P

40st Chris Leppard has been admitted to hospital....prognosis 'unclear' :P

I'm no doctor, but my initial diagnosis is that he's a fat fecker

Dunno about 'Prader Willi Syndrome,' but Chris Leppard sure as hell has a dose of 'Can't Seemewilly Syndrome.'

BBC story, that great pie shop in the sky just got a little more profitable.

Manuel Uribe made a radio appearance today. Cheerful, inspiring others to lose weight and causing some consternation at MPFC Towers where we have him nominated in a deadpool.

Big fella, older than Chris Leppard, all this media whoring is gonna see him off, right?

Manuel Uribe made a radio appearance today. Cheerful, inspiring others to lose weight and causing some consternation at MPFC Towers where we have him nominated in a deadpool.

Cheer up MPFC, it's not over until the fat...

...hmmm, sounds like it may be over MFPC. :o

Except that those who lose vast tonnages have a tendency to regain the lost weight. The real challenge is for our man Manuel to find a role in life that doesn't involve him:

i - Being very fat

ii - Doing something in response to being very fat.

Except that those who lose vast tonnages have a tendency to regain the lost weight. The real challenge is for our man Manuel to find a role in life that doesn't involve him:

i - Being very fat

Hmm, surely the challenge he should find is death....

I get back from my daily ten mile run to find a proposed UK 'fat tax.' Is this what we want? Discuss, or summat.

...hmmm, sounds like it may be over MFPC. :angry:

i - Being very fat

Manny's lost nearly 30 stones (420lbs for American viewers, 185kg for the rest of you) and got himself a new girlfriend. :birthday:

...hmmm, sounds like it may be over MFPC. :P

i - Being very fat

Manny's lost nearly 30 stones (420lbs for American viewers, 185kg for the rest of you) and got himself a new girlfriend. :wub:

And now he's tied the knot. They're still calling him the 'world's fattest man' rather than the 'world's once-fattest man', poor chap.

Honeymooning in Wales.

Manuel Uribe's friend and countryman Jose Luis Garza, a mere slip of a lad at 70 stone, has died of a heart attack.

Richard Cooey.

Once upon a time he claimed to be 'too fat to die' by execution. Now he's - like - dead.

Richard Cooey.

Once upon a time he claimed to be 'too fat to die' by execution. Now he's - like - dead.

So much for USA prison austerity...a lard arse is too fat to be fried immediately, so is permitted to maintain his obesity (which sort of defeats the object).

If there was an issue about finding his vein, I'm sure it would be simpler to have pinned the fat-arse face down in the prison showers for a week or so......and let nature take it's course. Who needs to puncture a vein when you can plunge into a canal.

Job done!

G'day Forum.

Unless one already exists, I would like to dedicate a thread to the fattest people on earth.

We have threads for the elderly, politicians, actors, religious figures etc. why not for the fattest as well? Super morbidly obese (or fat) people do appear to have a high mortality rate so they do fit within the context of this website.

To begin I'd like to start with Manuel Uribe (42) of Mexico who weighs in as the 2008 Worlds Fattest Man, according to Guinness world records, at 570 kilos (or 1,257 pounds, for those of you still stuck in the middle ages)

If any others want to contribute you are welcome, Enjoy!

Guest Guest
G'day Forum.

Unless one already exists, I would like to dedicate a thread to the fattest people on earth.

We have threads for the elderly, politicians, actors, religious figures etc. why not for the fattest as well? Super morbidly obese (or fat) people do appear to have a high mortality rate so they do fit within the context of this website.

To begin I'd like to start with Manuel Uribe (42) of Mexico who weighs in as the 2008 Worlds Fattest Man, according to Guinness world records, at 570 kilos (or 1,257 pounds, for those of you still stuck in the middle ages)

If any others want to contribute you are welcome, Enjoy!

Lots of Manuel in here. http://www.deathlist.net/forums/index.php?...ost&p=43301

G'day Forum.

Really, I'm flattered, but there was no need :ghost3:

Fat people like to call me baldheaded, but God forbid I should call some of them "FAT".

Fat people like to call me baldheaded, but God forbid I should call some of them "FAT".

Dammit you guys have thought of everything!

I'm tempted to start a thread that is dedicated to all the micro-organisms that die every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week etc. stretching back to the dawn of time. :evil2:

PS. I think we all left political correctness at the door when we joined this websight.