maryportfuncity

Fat And Fearless

I just did one of those when will I die calculators for a friend of mine who is 75 and over-weight. The result was that he had been dead already for 2 Years! In Norway the common thought is that it is better to be `over-weight` than too thin.

1 hour ago, theoldlady said:

I just did one of those when will I die calculators for a friend of mine who is 75 and over-weight. The result was that he had been dead already for 2 Years! In Norway the common thought is that it is better to be `over-weight` than too thin.

It's Clacton , Norway, It's cold and you need blubber to stay warm.

It works for whales.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, gcreptile said:

BBC video on last year's Shameless pick Juan Pedro Franco, still miraculously alive, and apparently doing better:

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-latin-america-42581917/the-world-s-most-obese-man-s-attempt-to-lose-weight

Aw man, you beat me to posting that link. Cracking haircut - he clearly likes a bit of the limelight; one of ours then!

He was a fat ass, this is the thread he belongs in.  Fat kid, virtual certainty a fat adult.  Died of sleep apnea, from fat folds of fat in his fat nostrils choking him.  

Actor Joseph Wayne Miller who appeared in the 1990s Disney movie “Heavyweights,” died at the age of 36.

Miller’s mother, Patricia, said that he died in his sleep in Chicago on Tuesday, Jan. 9. The cause of death is not yet known (though his mother goes on about sleep apnea), and his girlfriend reportedly discovered his big huge fat dead body.

Billi Gordon, obese funnyman-turned-neuroscientist, dead at 64. Picked on the DDP by Decomposing Blubber.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Death Impends said:

Billi Gordon, obese funnyman-turned-neuroscientist, dead at 64. Picked on the DDP by Decomposing Blubber.

Hoping for Obit, but I'm not holding my breath.

2 hours ago, Pedro67 said:

Hoping for Obit, but I'm not holding my breath.

Neither is he anymore

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Family by the Ton" is set to return, with the gloriously fat Andersons:

https://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/family-by-the-ton-my-600-lb-life-tlc-weight-transformation-series-returning/

Amanda has the complication of having endometrial cancer which is untreatable unless she loses about half of her weight of 650lb.

Sean Milliken, topped the scales at 900lbs, dead at 29. Despite only appearing on one episode of My 600-lb Life he was one of the more controversial figures in the show's history, as he showed little interest in taking care of himself.

• Sad 1

The dude probably fucked up his heart by being as light as he was.

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Spade_Cooley said:

Sean Milliken, topped the scales at 900lbs, dead at 29. Despite only appearing on one episode of My 600-lb Life he was one of the more controversial figures in the show's history, as he showed little interest in taking care of himself.

Cremation booked for next Tuesday...and Wednesday

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Cremation booked for next Tuesday...and Wednesday

Should be good for a few trays of dripping.

Dripping-5.jpg

• Like 2

On 06/01/2018 at 13:13, gcreptile said:

BBC video on last year's Shameless pick Juan Pedro Franco, still miraculously alive, and apparently doing better:

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-latin-america-42581917/the-world-s-most-obese-man-s-attempt-to-lose-weight

My former DDP pick Juan Pedro Franco, formerly the world's fattest man, survived the coronavirus:

https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/1339651/former-worlds-heaviest-man-defeats-coronavirus

• Shocked 1

On 20/01/2020 at 21:41, Spade_Cooley said:

Time to add to your longlist: morbidly obese ISIS religious adviser Shifa al-Nima, who weighs 560lbs, has been captured in Mosul by US forces. They had to take him away on a flatbed truck as he wouldn't fit into any of their standard vehicles.

23515416-7898661-image-a-1_1579255477538

Captivity has surely done wonders for his waistline - anyone got an update?

14 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

Nothing on him, apart from people calling him Jihadi the Hutt on Twitter

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, maryportfuncity said:

I'm sure Iraq's executioner will need an update as well.   Could be a particularly gruesome hanging. 

25 minutes ago, DevonDeathTrip said:

I'm sure Iraq's executioner will need an update as well.   Could be a particularly gruesome hanging. 

A 6 inch drop would do IF you could get him that high!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, One shot Paddy said:

A 6 inch drop would do IF you could get him that high!

Serious questions here, mind. If the NHS had to move him they'd need one of the growing fleet of jumbulances (i.e. ambulances geared to the needs of the larger emergency case). Any standard form of execution would need modifying for that BMI, right?

32 minutes ago, maryportfuncity said:

Serious questions here, mind. If the NHS had to move him they'd need one of the growing fleet of jumbulances (i.e. ambulances geared to the needs of the larger emergency case). Any standard form of execution would need modifying for that BMI, right?

Yes,  there's such a fine balance between too short a drop (strangulation), just right (neck broken and instant death) and too long a drop (decapitation).   Any executioner taking pride in their work wants to get things right, but I'm not sure if the 'long drop' formula worked out by executioner Marwood in 1892 takes into account a 40 stone candidate.   

http://www.capitalpunishmentuk.org/longdrop.html

Even then there are variables, 2007 DDP alumni Barzan al-Tikriti was apparently decapitated during his execution not because the length of the drop was wrong, but because he had untreated spinal cancer

I suspect the detained IS cleric will have lost a fair bit of weight by now anyway.  It would be hard to maintain a waistline like that in jail I should think.

• Like 1