adrian0719

Ian Watkins

Seems another British music personality has been fiddling with the children a little too much.

Looks like he'll be taking the last train home.

I have to say, I never really liked that band. There was something about them that was a bit...I dunno...odd...

Well they are Welsh...

Shit anecdote: one of my best mates is the cousin of the bassist and went to his wedding, along with other members of the band

• Like 1

Can we get the Savile thread posts moved over here? I don't care if I'm the only person posting on this thread, the schadenfreude will keep me going a long, long time.

Anyway, so the mediocre post-hardcore pop frontman has been arrested with conspiracy to rape a one-year-old child. Here's some light reading from a year or so ago.

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_74997/ian-watkins/

http://replyz.com/c/1358966-does-anyone-know-what-s-happened-with-ian-watkins-or

I await the shit Channel 4 mockumentary The Execution of Ian Watkins

• Like 1

A8-zWOQCAAAq19C.jpg

Too old for him, surely?

• Like 1

Too old for him, surely?

It was taken in Dundee, they're the mothers.......

• Like 5

A8-zWOQCAAAq19C.jpg

He is thinking great to do these meet and greets for the elderly keep there spirits up.

Too old for him, surely?

It was taken in Dundee, they're the mothers.......

Cheeky bastard :-)

I'm from Dundee

edit - It's probably true though

• Like 1

A8-zWOQCAAAq19C.jpg

Quite literally - F***ing Hell!!

I know........the rouge on them cheeks!!!! Not even wae yours mate!

So if these allegations turn out to be true, which they undoubtedly are, would this make Ian Watkins the most morally reprehensible person to ever have a top 40 single? Big Lurch and Ranking Dread never had a UK top 40 (and neither did Crazy Titch, Frank Rosolino, Claudine Longet or RL Burnside, unsurprisingly). His only real competition is Rick James and that guy from Derek & The Dominoes who beat his mother to death with a hammer, right?

So if these allegations turn out to be true, which they undoubtedly are, would this make Ian Watkins the most morally reprehensible person to ever have a top 40 single? Big Lurch and Ranking Dread never had a UK top 40 (and neither did Crazy Titch, Frank Rosolino, Claudine Longet or RL Burnside, unsurprisingly). His only real competition is Rick James and that guy from Derek & The Dominoes who beat his mother to death with a hammer, right?

TBH I had to Google quite a few of those names...!

Glitter's up there, surely?

Ah, R.L Burnside; one of the best one-liners after a murder conviction, surely; ""I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord."[

Not the sort you'd have around for tea, I suspect...

Guest Guest

Uusual advice to Mr Watkins.when you arrive in cell block h don't bend down to pick up the soap :)

Uusual advice to Mr Watkins.when you arrive in cell block h don't bend down to pick up the soap :)

Erm, with a crime of this magnitude of heinousness, I think there are much more deadly dangers awaiting him than a prisoners' libido....