DevonDeathTrip

Life In Prison

Well, what do you know:-

Mr. WILLIS, JAMES GDC ID: 362066 was released from the custody of the

Georgia Department of Corrections in March 2006.

He must be gutted at his release:

STATE OF GEORGIA - PRIOR SENTENCES

CASE NO: 90091

OFFENSE: SODOMY

CONVICTION COUNTY: BEN HILL COUNTY

CRIME COMMIT DATE: N/A

SENTENCE LENGTH: LIFE

• Like 1

What odds can I get on a Garrido or two?

Sun this morning reporting Jack Tweed weeping in his cell and under constant verbal threat from fellow remand cases, and canoe man John Darwin also notably suicidal, not that he's likely to have been able to get a new life insurance policy if he does do the deed.

• Haha 1

Another jailbird I've thought of was Harry Roberts, 73, who was convicted of the murders of three policemen in 1966. The Times claimed in January that he might soon be freed from prison, however parole was refused in July after stories emerged reporting that he had threatened and intimidated the elderly owner of an animal sanctuary, where he had worked on day release.

One more - imprisoned Indian billionaire and alleged massive scale fraudster B. Ramalinga Raju, is in intensive care after suffering a heart attack. The Times, The Guardian and The FT were interested enough to tell us about his arrest earlier this year, so I doubt they'll let his passing go unnoticed if he dies.

Nice story here about a visit to the elderly lifers wing at Norwich Prison.

I spot a wheelchair-using man in his seventies, lap covered by a blanket, quietly enjoying the morning sun in the wing's small garden and uninterested in what is going on around him. Later I realise this was Donald Neilson, once dubbed the Black Panther after five ferocious murders during the 1970s. Grey-haired and frail, he is unrecognisable from the hard-faced mug-shot which glared out from newspaper front pages following his arrest. A note next to his name and number on a wall-chart reveals he can eat only soft food. Nowadays he spends much of his time painting. He is in the latter stages of motor neurone disease which renders him immobile from the neck down. He holds his paint brush in his mouth.

Nice story here about a visit to the elderly lifers wing at Norwich Prison.

I spot a wheelchair-using man in his seventies, lap covered by a blanket, quietly enjoying the morning sun in the wing's small garden and uninterested in what is going on around him. Later I realise this was Donald Neilson, once dubbed the Black Panther after five ferocious murders during the 1970s. Grey-haired and frail, he is unrecognisable from the hard-faced mug-shot which glared out from newspaper front pages following his arrest. A note next to his name and number on a wall-chart reveals he can eat only soft food. Nowadays he spends much of his time painting. He is in the latter stages of motor neurone disease which renders him immobile from the neck down. He holds his paint brush in his mouth.

Cracking good spot DDT, newsworthy when he goes for sure. Utter cold-hearted scum in his day was the old Black Panther. Hung a minor heiress down a drain during the course of a kidnap if I remember correctly. Motor Neurone Disease couldn't strike a more worthy victim.

Richard Hayes Stone has died behind bars (last year, it seems - the news has only recently come to light).

The former uncle of Teri Hatcher was imprisoned in 2002 for the molestation of a girl who later committed suicide at the age of 14. The actress assisted prosecutors in getting him indicted, having herself been abused by him as a child.

American spree killer Howard Unruh has died in captivity at the age of 88. During a paranoid episode in 1949, he shot and killed thirteen people in only four minutes. He had been detained at the New Jersey Hospital for the Insane ever since.

At last, an I'm the daddy now! interlude in young offenders prison, two notorious killers having a spat. Sean Mercer, who killed Rhys Jones stabbed Jake Fahri, who killed Jimmy Mizen.

Assuming neither is moved, they're both old enough for DDP points.

Dear Foxy,

Sorry to hear the bad news, but I'll write every day, I promise. You be careful with those eyetalian bulldykes now, and I'll see you in 25 years,

Love and kisses,

'Arry.

Hmmm

So the jury reckon she likes gang banging and she's a papmered American with a loose grasp on the truth. There's a few incarcerated Italian bull dykes licking their lips (heh heh) over their new found friend. Marginal suicide risk IMHO.

Dear Foxy,

Sorry to hear the bad news, but I'll write every day, I promise. You be careful with those eyetalian bulldykes now, and I'll see you in 25 years,

Love and kisses,

'Arry.

Hmmm

So the jury reckon she likes gang banging and she's a papmered American with a loose grasp on the truth. There's a few incarcerated Italian bull dykes licking their lips (heh heh) over their new found friend. Marginal suicide risk IMHO.

"papmered American"

not sure if you meant pampered or pap smeared (given the current debate on health).

Either way she should rot in prison.

Either way she should rot in prison.

We haven't heard the last of this by a long shot, none of her dabs were found in the murder room. It is - I guess - entirely possible that the first conviction is the only guilty party, cos his prints were EVERYWHERE in that room, and he's implicated others to get his sentence reduced.

There is also Peter Tobin, currently serving life sentences for the murders of Angelika Kluk and Vicky Hamilton. He went on trial again in June for the murder of Dinah McNicol, the trial was stopped as he took ill and needed surgery. He has a habit of being taken into hospital during his trials, so I'm not sure how ill he actually is.

Convicted, life will mean life. I doubt he'll last long, one way or another.

There is also Peter Tobin, currently serving life sentences for the murders of Angelika Kluk and Vicky Hamilton. He went on trial again in June for the murder of Dinah McNicol, the trial was stopped as he took ill and needed surgery. He has a habit of being taken into hospital during his trials, so I'm not sure how ill he actually is.

Life will also mean some more intrusion by the police, who have this nagging feeling that the largely unknown periods of his life in the late seventies and the unexplained vanishing of a few young ladies at the time may be linked. That'll do nowt for his health either.

Life will also mean some more intrusion by the police, who have this nagging feeling that the largely unknown periods of his life in the late seventies and the unexplained vanishing of a few young ladies at the time may be linked. That'll do nowt for his health either.

Not just the 1970’s but the 1960’s too. He’s in the frame for the Bible John series of murders in 1968/69, possibly Glasgow’s most famous unsolved murder cases. I certainly can remember knowing about Bible John as far back as 1972/3 when I was 5 . He was the bogeyman to us kids and was often mentioned in the school playground, quite understandable as the last murder he committed was about a mile away from where I grew up.

Should Tobin manage to get murdered in prison next Friday he'll score me 19 points in the DDP, catapulting me into the top 100, unlikely I know, but perhaps I should be sending Xmas presents to the other inmates in HMP Peterhead.....

Scotland seems to have produced a few of the UK's worst serial killers - Peter Manuel, Ian Brady, Dennis Nilsen, Robert Black and now Peter Tobin, of whom only Peter Manuel is dead, having been hanged in HMP Barlinnie in 1958.

Another possibility is Angus Robertson Sinclair, a suspected serial killer who has only been convicted of 2 murders; police are convinced he has committed many more. There was an interesting, if a bit sensationalised, documentary on BBC2 last week about him. He is due for parole in 2016 and the powers that be do not want him released as everything points to the certainty of him re-offending. They are desperately trying to find a way to retry him for the notorious World's End murder case - his original trial for that collapsed on a technicality. He is the reason for the current review of Scotland's Double Jeopardy legislation. If this fails, he may well find himself transferred back into the general prison population as his parole date nears. He's been convicted of 11 child sex assaults and has admitted that he has committed many more, possibly hundreds, this will hardly make him popular among the 'hard men' in the Bar-L or Saughton and he may find himself the victim of a ‘Jeffrey Dahmer style’ accident.

• Thanks 1

Bernard Madoff still in prison, but currently in the hospital wing with an - as yet - unspecified problem. Could be summat, could be nowt, I f***in' hate it when they tease us like this just before we have to post a team.

What about Charles Manson? I found it weird having a prison thread, without him in it, yet.

What about Charles Manson? I found it weird having a prison thread, without him in it, yet.

That's because Manson has his own thread.

Ailing Californian murderer Gregory Powell, 76, who is suffering from terminal prostate cancer, has had his latest request for parole denied. He has been behind bars since 1963. His role in the slaying of two police officers inspired the novel and the film, The Onion Field.

Steven Barker (Baby P implicated low-life scum), is going through a bit of a thrash metal phase inside. Rumoured to be big on Napalm Death these days.

• Like 1