Sign in to follow this  
Davey Jones' Locker

Who, On The 2015 Death List, Would You Like To Meet?

How about Blanky McBlank at position 0? I like his open attitude, seems like every day is just a new page waiting to be written with him.

• Like 1

As per the 2014 thread, if you could meet any one celeb on this year's Death List, who would it be?

I'll tell you in about seventy minutes. :P

• Like 1

Sam Simon...he's giving his fortune away...worth a punt.

Jake the Snake would be cool, to meet.

I would have to say Jake the snake too.

• Like 1

Valerie Harper or Clive James

You're.... you're my........greatest frien in the whole worlllll, you know that?

*collapses*

It would cool to meet Leonard Nimoy or Doris Day. I was forced to go see Billy Graham once in 1981. I found the experience unnerving and not one that needed a repeat.

• Like 1

I am not really sure how I would answer my own question out of this year's mob. Probably Leonard Nimoy and I'd surprise him by asking more about his photography than I would about Trek. :) MacNee might be interesting as long as he didn't expect me to play tennis with him...

• Like 1

I was forced to go see Billy Graham once in 1981. I found the experience unnerving and not one that needed a repeat.

Please elaborate!

Patrick MacNee - he seems quite cool.

Bill Maynard for a night of good hard fucking that I'd cherish forever.

Guest Is Mugabe dead yet?

Leonard Nimoy seems to be a very interesting man. Hope he is around for a long time.

Leonard Nimoy, even more than Helmut Schmidt.

I was forced to go see Billy Graham once in 1981. I found the experience unnerving and not one that needed a repeat.

Please elaborate!

My lovely and dearly departed mother forced me to attend one of Billy Graham's Holy Crusades. I was in my early teens with no previous exposure to evangelical christianity. It was a mass of people shouting and crying and some did in fact rithe on the floor "slain in the spirit."

• Like 1

My lovely and dearly departed mother forced me to attend one of Billy Graham's Holy Crusades. I was in my early teens with no previous exposure to evangelical christianity. It was a mass of people shouting and crying and some did in fact rithe on the floor "slain in the spirit."

I can imagine the shock of that experience at such an age. I well remember the first church service I attented, I was about 8 at the time. My grandmother asked me if I'd like to accompany her, and I was curious enough to agree. Nothing shocking happened, rather the opposite, I was bored silly. Before the service she handed me a 10 cent coin, that I was supposed to hand in later. During the service she gave me a few peppermints. A man handed me a bag, I dropped one of the mints in it and handed the bag to Oma. The Sunday morning wasn't all misspent.

From later conversations with my siblings I learned that Oma had done the same with them, presumably in an attempt to save our souls from eternal damnation. She failed.

Later in life I've attented a few evangelical meetings of the more exciting sort you describe. I won't bore you with the details, but I assure you they were just as profitable.

regards,

Hein

Valerie Harper or BB King. I'd like to ask the latter whether he thinks Bono's a twat.

Still Patrick MacNee but wouldn't mond meeting Harper Lee either.

I would like to meet the old Hollywood - Olivia de Havilland or Maureen O'Hara.

• Like 1

Guest Rad

Nancy Reagan. Zsa Zsa Gabor too if she weren't on her deathbed, barely able to speak, see, hear, move, etc.

I would love to meet Leonard Nimoy ,Kirk Douglas Christopher Lee, Leslie Philips and Olivia de Havilland.

I would love to meet Leonard Nimoy ,Kirk Douglas Christopher Lee, Leslie Philips and Olivia de Havilland.

Kirk Douglas, probably..

No offense to old Kirk, but I would not want to meet him. His stroke in 1996 has impeded his speech in such a way that I've had a hard time understanding him ever since. Literally, I would need a translator if a meeting was to occur.

He is difficult to understand but I can understand him just about.He is much easier to understand than Ozzy Osbourne or Shane Macgowan.