Sign in to follow this  
DevonDeathTrip

Lemmy From Motörhead

Go get a ticket if you can!!!

The gig I'm going to in November sold out ages ago.

Bloody Hell! Lemmy's 60 this year imdb. It's amazing what a clean, healthy lifestyle will do for you.

He's always looked old and he never looks any older. Picture in the attic job I reckon.

Either way it's little more than a month to the next Motorhead mosh pit for me. Rock on Lemmy!

Now it's one day to that gig, and Lemmy's still breathing!

Have a great time - Motorhead was the best live gig I ever went to, followed by the worst cider and heavy metal hangover ever.

Awesome, they were on fire. Most of the tour under Lemmy's bullet belt and they were sharp, loud and solid. Some corkers in the set: Just Cos You Got the Power, Terminal Show and Sacrifice being amonst the unexpected highlights. Metropolis and Ace of Spades still sounding as good.

Lemmy is alive and well. DL 2025, maybe.

If living like Keith Richards hasn't killed Keith Richards yet, I can't really see why we'd want Lemmy as an '06 DL candidate, especially with maryportfuncity's personal checkup. :unsure:

Since he kicked the heroin Keef hasn't been all he seems. A well attested story suggests a journo interviewing him got an insight into the great man's longevity. Keef, sipping Jack Daniels during the chat, had to leave the room to discuss an urgent business matter by phone. Whereupon the journo helped himself to a sip of Keef's tipple only to discover it was cold tea!

In view of some posts on my Twunt thread it's time to drag one bag from the bowels of the list and talk Lemmy again. Let's keep this thread rockin' until the great man turns 60 on Christmas Eve.

A question for yers all

Is Lemmy cooler cos he's unrepently rockin' on at 59 than a few of the others - like John Bonham - who cashed in their chips a mite earlier?

I'd say no. Surely in the world of rock n' roll early death brings you legendary status, ie Bon Scott, Kurt, erm...Mama Cass...erm...

Okay, look at it this way, if Cliff Richard had died in the sixties, he would have been remembered as the UK's answer (albeit piss poor) to Elvis... aha! There's another one! Aha! Elvis, not Morten Harket and his chums. Anyway, seeing as Cliff didn't die in the sixties & is hanging it out, he will be remembered instead as the God bothering twat who sung at Wimbledon & released all those awful xmas warbles.

Nope, if I had the choice I'd die as early as I could with my rock n' roll boots on in order to guarantee my legendary status. Are you listening Robbie? Do yourself a favour, kill yourself now! :D

Is Lemmy cooler cos he's unrepently rockin' on at 59 than a few of the others - like John Bonham - who cashed in their chips a mite earlier?

Has he ever tried to change his style??

I can't think of the words to decribe him apart from... well... err... Lemmy. It can be a verb and an adjective...

Which makes him cool......right?

Guest Toke Deltorso

What a man!. !.

What a man!. !.

What happened to your boobies Toke? I was looking forward to gettting mesmorized today :D

Guest Toke Deltorso
What a man!. !.

What happened to your boobies Toke? I was looking forward to gettting mesmorized today :blink:

They were sagging abit they need a rest. :D

They'd make at least a grand each on Ebay...

What would you actually do with your Lemmy wart I wonder, once you got it home?

They'd make at least a grand each on Ebay...

What would you actually do with your Lemmy wart I wonder, once you got it home?

Use it to make money, via personal appearances,

ie, "This Off Licence was opened by Lemmy's wart".

Got meself a ticket for this November. The man's not looking terminal to me.

I would hate to see Lemmy die anytime soon, one of the nicest blokes I've ever met.

He bought me a beer and sat and chatted to me at Donnington back in '88 after some neanderthal broke my nose.