Death Star

Ian Brady

He was attacked by 12 warders . Well he wasn't attacked hard enough lol.

http://news.sky.com/...ers-attacked-me

I think he will win this appeal and be in jail this time next year so might be a fair bet for 2014.

Appears at a mental health tribunal.

sitting in court wearing dark glasses, curly/wavy grey hair. He's got a feeding tube. He speaks with a very soft voice

Well at least, according to the court sketch, he can actually sit up. Somehow, when you hear about someone who's been force-fed via a tube for over a decade, you don't visualize them as being very upright.

I hope the tribunal take all the factors into account and whether the following submission would have any influence:

"Your honour, I have picked Mr Brady as my DDP joker and could really do with the points"

Hey, for all you know the judge might turn out to be a regular contributor :)

I think members of the judiciary have more important things to do in their spare time

• Like 1

Moors Murderer Ian Brady has told a mental health tribunal he used "method acting" to be classed insane.

Appears at a mental health tribunal.

sitting in court wearing dark glasses, curly/wavy grey hair. He's got a feeding tube. He speaks with a very soft voice

Well at least, according to the court sketch, he can actually sit up. Somehow, when you hear about someone who's been force-fed via a tube for over a decade, you don't visualize them as being very upright.

I hope the tribunal take all the factors into account and whether the following submission would have any influence:

"Your honour, I have picked Mr Brady as my DDP joker and could really do with the points"

Hey, for all you know the judge might turn out to be a regular contributor :)

Or just want to see the bastard dead like all of us. :D

Not all bad news mind, I was bricking it about a fancy dress do this weekend (have you seen the cost of Jack Sparrow gear for one night?) Sorted now: best suit, plastic tube up my nose, job;'s a good 'un!

• Like 2

Just a thought, if there'd been a Deathlist in the early sixties, would Brady have been a poster? He did have a sick sense of humour that extended to grafting cheery Christmas songs onto tapes of torture and commenting that one of his hacked up victims was "a brainy bastard".

Brady probably not. Hindley's a definite though, we've got that winning mixture of repugnant morbidity and provincial tweeness that seemed to occupy her brain most of the time.

FFS!! Don't knock repugnant morbidity and provincial tweeness; that winning formula has seen me through 10,000 posts hereabouts.

Curious how Brady has flipped the debate about prison/mental institutions on it's head.

In normal circumstances, if a multiple child-murderering psycopath went to the nut house rather than stir, the tabloid press would have a coronary and demand said fiend gets "proper justice" rather than a supposedly "cushy" funny farm option. Brady wants to go back to prison and the press say nowt.

Brady's been leading everyone a merry dance for something like 50 years...

• Like 1

Brady is in my DDP. I wonder how likely he is to die?

To answer your question, 100%, same goes for all life forms :)

• Like 3

Love this response - very funny......

Clever answer. Let's ask again: when Brady is going to die?

Clever answer. Let's ask again: when Brady is going to die?

Clever answer is, not as quickly as he would have liked...

He's also been muttering about another four deaths; attention seeking lying cnut that he is.

A fitting punishment would be assault him with endless reality television so he could enjoy a bunch of nonentities getting pubic attention and muse on the fact that his manipulation of the few things he can manipulate still gives him less public exposure than some dip-shit bimbo gets in the Big Brother house, or summat.

• Like 3

He's also been muttering about another four deaths; attention seeking lying cnut that he is.

A fitting punishment would be assault him with endless reality television so he could enjoy a bunch of nonentities getting pubic attention and muse on the fact that his manipulation of the few things he can manipulate still gives him less public exposure than some dip-shit bimbo gets in the Big Brother house, or summat.

Jesus Christ man, I know he's evil but don't you think that's a bit excessive?

• Like 2

Now he's trying to get the public on his side. How the hell does he know who these people are? I didn't think they let 'em watch the telly in the nuthouse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2534151/Kill-Noel-Edmonds-Moors-murderer-Ian-Bradys-calls-celebs-culled-bizarre-prison-letter-tirades.html

Moors murderer Ian Brady ‘has dementia’, sparking fears he may forget location of final victim’s body http://www.independe...dy-9033885.html

That dementia might actually work the opposite way. He's such a control freak anyway so if he starts babbling and losing the plot he might let a few details slip that someone with their wits about them could check.

• Like 1

if not being in control is what he fears the most it seems an appropriate way for him to go. May he linger aware that his marbles are slipping but knowing there is nothing he can do about it for a long time.

even if it means hanging around on this list for a few more years there is a certain poetic justice about it

Guest Mr I Brady

Yep, that ' all round mr nice guy ' is on the brink of death, according to newspaper reports. It is thought the 66 year old could die this week, kidneys and liver are failing after persistent hunger strikes. This has cheered me up no end, I need a good party.....

Still waiting for your party?

Oopsie daisy.

He took a tumble in his prison cell and fractured his hip. Hospitalized in Liverpool.

awww the poor diddums :party:

Since he isn't in his usual surroundings He might see a prime opportunity to do himself in and take it. Lets hope with the dementia he hasn't forgot he is trying to kill himself.