Vaagheid

Dead Screenwriters Society

* Horton Foote (1916)

I made brief mention of Foote's health here, and I've seen no signs that he's slowed down since.

John Fasano - Horror author, weapons expert and screenwriter on several crappy action films (including "Another 48 Hrs.", one of my favourite shitty films), dies aged 52.

Relatively recent picture of him here: (warning: big image....... of a big guy..)

http://pasadenaartbe.../09/img6931.jpg

Stewart Stern, writer of Rebel Without a Cause has died aged 92

That just shows you, the randomness of life. They're always telling us "Anyone can get cancer"

And certainly, anyone could have wrote that film!

James L White, screenwriter for Ray, 67, cancer. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/ray-screenwriter-james-l-white-810789

That just shows you, the randomness of life. They're always telling us "Anyone can get cancer"

And certainly, anyone could have wrote that film!

Anyone (but Dr Z) could have WRITTEN that film as well.

SC

Screenwriter Alice Arlen, who collaborated with Nora Ephron on Silkwood, dies aged 75.

Barbara Turner

Screenwriter of the Oscar nominated films Georgia and Pollack and mother of actress Jennifer Jason Leigh is dead at 80

Death Notice for actor turned screenwriter Owen Holder who has died aged 95. http://announcements.telegraph.co.uk/deaths/204261/holder

Wrote the 1959 series Skyport and the early 1970s series The Doctors among many others.

Acting credits include Morley in More Than Robbery and King George VI in Lord Mountbatten - The Last Viceroy.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0390322/

Got really excited about a 2017 pick for a minute, but then I found out Craig Spector didn't write Nightmare On Elm Street, he wrote Nightmare On Elm Street V. And nothing else.

Anyway, he has stage 4 cancer.

• Like 1

Got really excited about a 2017 pick for a minute, but then I found out Craig Spector didn't write Nightmare On Elm Street, he wrote Nightmare On Elm Street V. And nothing else.

How old is he?

How old is he?

How old is he?

Drol, you are approaching your interest in these people from the wrong direction.

​Ask not how distant they are from their moment of birth; rather, ask how near they are to their moment of death.

SC

Eric Bergren, Oscar-nominated screenwriter for The Elephant Man, dies aged 62, complications from liver cancer.